RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 27-01-2009 09:35 PM

Hello Katie :) *big hugs* Wanna talk about why you feel so crap?

*Hugs for everyone else*

Having a terrible day. Slept for most of it because of lorazepan and my care co ordinator never called me back.
Cuts don't need stitches though, so I guess since I'm not SHing everyday I'm still two months free. Right? Or does anyone think I'm copping out? x

Kahlia1981 27-01-2009 09:54 PM

*hugs Ella* - I have similar issues when people mention BMI/weights etc. Just try and hang in there. You will be okay to eat, I'm sure of it.

*hugs Arwen* - I'm glad the cuts don't need stitches. You can count it as a slip Arwen, it depends on how you think of it.

*hugs Kija back* - Yeah it isn't easy or nice. Are you okay ??

Kija 27-01-2009 09:55 PM

thanks for asking kahlia. no i'm not ok. everything is just getting too much.

realflifefaerie 27-01-2009 10:00 PM

*hugs Kija* I'm sorry your finding things too much, is there anything you can take a step back from at the moment.

Secrets is actually a little more positive though she can't stop eating...bad secrets

Kahlia1981 27-01-2009 10:00 PM

Anything in particular Kija - pushing things over the edge I mean ?? Anything you'd like to talk about ??

Kija 27-01-2009 10:10 PM

theres just so much going on, and im letting everyone down. plus my meds are being reduced and i think thats making me "low".

zowie 27-01-2009 10:15 PM

I have no control over anything.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Triggering ED
But I can take control over my eating. I'm going to stop being so greedy and fat. No more binging. No more purging. Just starving. I'm going to starve and starve and starve.
I'm so happy.

Detour. Derail 27-01-2009 11:25 PM

*crashes*

burnt out.

written off.

broken down.

messed up.

Jeez.

How can One person be soooo broken?!?!?!

Is anyone else dreading Valentines as much as me?

I think I may hide...

It'll only make me feel WORSE

Snuffles 28-01-2009 12:00 AM

*sniff* Not sure I can do this now =(

pixiedust 28-01-2009 12:47 AM

*gives out hugs to everyone* sorry I get overwhelmed by replying to more than one post but I'll try to improve.

I got some sleep last night but still feel really tired today. Have felt a little bit better but my head is getting noisy now and it's too late to take my medication. The drink is tempting me too but I'm trying to resist.

wildly insane 28-01-2009 01:17 AM

*hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs* I feel completely helpless to say anything, all I can do is offer big, gigantuan, friendly, binary hugs and hope that tomorrow is better than today.

Feel free to take puppy SinClair for a walk, I find dog walking very therapeutic.

Damnation. 28-01-2009 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 1386227)
Is anyone else dreading Valentines as much as me?

I think I may hide...

It'll only make me feel WORSE

Oh my God, yes. I tend to ****ing hate it anyway, but it's going to be ten times worse this year >__<

Snuffles 28-01-2009 02:02 AM

Valentines Day- Yes.. Mum died day before it, then her bday is 2 days after it. So it's just going to be painful. PLUS unless all this housing stuff gets sorted out we won't be spending it together celebrating, we'll probs be doing all we can do bloody survive.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

ravynsoul 28-01-2009 02:20 AM

*comes out of denial tent* *offers lots of hugs for everyone and gladly receives those offered.*

Sorry, I'm not able to reply to everyone atm, I get too anxious that I'll forget someone, but I am thinking of you all!

Hope things start to brighten for people soon.

About Valentine's Day... can't we have like a space dedicated in here where we can hide out from it and all the things that go along with it??

Damnation. 28-01-2009 02:30 AM

Ohh Katie, I'm sorry... *hugs tightly*

Ravyn: Sounds like a damned good idea to me

ravynsoul 28-01-2009 02:37 AM

*hugs Katie* I hope February passes quickly for you; and this all done and the stress leaves soon.

Dayna: if everyone agrees, I think we should have a nice cafe to sit and chat and drink some coffee or lattes or whatever; and forget about mid-February [I think I will try to refer to that day/days as that instead]. We already have the denial tent to sleep and hide away in; so maybe a cafe where we can hang out works? I'm open to lots of other suggestions.. my imagination isn't all that large :P

pixiedust 28-01-2009 02:39 AM

*hugs Katie* I know it's not the same but 4th Feb is when my best friend's birthday would've been.

ravynsoul 28-01-2009 02:43 AM

*hugs pixiedust* sorry to hear that; do you want to talk about it at all?

Damnation. 28-01-2009 02:49 AM

Ravyn: I'm tempted to go around shouting '**** Valentine's Day' on the day <__<;;

Pixie: >__< I'm sorry as well *hugs*

pixiedust 28-01-2009 02:51 AM

Thank you both but to be honest I'd rather not at the moment. I'm scared it would send my over the edge.