RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Cazki 16-11-2010 12:36 AM

*Hugs Lindsay* Not great how are you?

one_step_closer 16-11-2010 12:47 AM

I'm sorry to hear that, Ian. Is there anything you want to talk about?

I'm really struggling not to overdose. I was told by the voluntary crisis team to go to A&E so I did, yesterday, and the psych nurse who saw me basically told me to stop coming to A&E and wasting their time.

MammaMia 16-11-2010 12:54 AM

Oh Lindsay, that's horrible :( You have every right to attend A&E. I'm sorry everyone's being so useless!!!! Please don't overdose sweetie. It won't make you feel any better xx

Ian, want to talk why you're not feeling so great?

Mark, it has been quiet. I fell asleep LOL (keep doing that!), woke up, had dinner, spoke to my best friend & then been doing various small tasks.

Tomorrow could be an interesting day at college. All girls except three of us are celebrating Eid Mubarak. So we're not sure if our tutorial & class will happen. Depends if 5+ people come in, if so, lesson will happen. If not, we'll just be made to do work which is fine by me. Could phone in 'sick' but I just know I'd waste a whole day & dwell on things.

I'm mostly okay. A little sad =/ Just feeling really vulnerable & fragile. Stuff's getting to me :S

Cazki 16-11-2010 12:59 AM

It started yesterday my mood just dropped quite quickly and i just dont feel myself at the moment. Fed up. I'v had depression for some time so im thinking its that, sometimes i struggle.

misskitty112 16-11-2010 02:33 AM

*Hugs Ian* If you need me, my PM box is always open.
*Hugs Helen* I'm sorry you're so fragile.
*Hugs Lindsay* You have every right to go to A&E.

Doikers 16-11-2010 10:01 AM

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Lindsay* Thats awful , you do have the right to be cared for at A&E if you need it .

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Helen*
Quote:

All girls except three of us are celebrating Eid Mubarak.
What is This? ^^^^

misskitty112 16-11-2010 04:06 PM

*sits in ward*

MammaMia 16-11-2010 04:34 PM

Guys....:P

What would you wear if your workplace (or college/uni) was wearing PJs?

I'm planning to wear my PJs obviously, debating on my dressing gown. Can't decide what to wear on my feet either!! Someone suggested I should wear a top & leggings under my PJs (so I don't get cold!!!)

Any suggestions? I'm sure I'll eventually decide!

SoMuchMore 16-11-2010 05:02 PM

*hugs helen* pj day! how fun lol. that is a good suggestion about the leggings b/c unless you're planning on wearing sweatpants as your pjs (which happens almost everyday at my uni lol) it might be cold. As for your feet... Do you have any like slippers with rubber bottoms? Those would probably be the best for going outside with and keep you from slipping on inside floors. I would suggest wearing socks too so your feet won't get cold. If not... umm... go with whatever shoes u have that are most comfortable, no one can argue if your super comfy lol.

*hugs mark* hows it going?

*hugs felicia* how r u today?

*hugs lindsay* thats horrible. you have every right to go to the a&e if you feel like your in trouble. I'm sorry that they treated you like that.

*hugs ian* i'm sorry to hear that your mood crashed. depression can be so hard like that. Always here if you need to talk.

I know there have been more posts than this but I have to run to class so i just did people on this page. I didn't mean to leave anyone out. *huggles everyone i missed*

I'm soooo sleepy. I had to interview someone this morning and the only time she could meet was at 8am... which means i had to get up at like 6:30 to look nice and get there on time. Its hard to get up at 6:30 when i couldnt sleep until 2am. I think a nap is in my near future.

Doikers 16-11-2010 05:34 PM

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Laura* *Makes coffee to perk you up:)*

*Hugs Helen* Well , For Pj Day I'd wear (If I was you) tights or leggings underneath and a t-shirt too and take a dressing gown with you in case it gets nippy .

PoisonedApple 16-11-2010 06:44 PM

Sorry bout the other day guys... I'm feeling a bit better...
So tired of everything going wrong when I try so hard to make it go right...

Doikers 16-11-2010 06:53 PM

*Squishes Crimson*<3

SparkleKitten 16-11-2010 07:08 PM

So fed up today, more moaning, from all over the place. Don't want to have to deal with anymore of this.

Doikers 16-11-2010 07:13 PM

*Hugs Lore*

I'm sorry all I have to offer are Hugs :S

PoisonedApple 16-11-2010 07:16 PM

*Squishes Mark* How are you? I got you email and meant to email back some support... then things started falling apart... Sorry. But I did read and i will be here for you this week *extra huggles*

misskitty112 16-11-2010 07:25 PM

Writing poetry exhausts me.
Life exhausts me.

*hugs ward* sorry, I'm pretty useless today.

Laura2.0 16-11-2010 07:28 PM

*hugs ward* how are you all today?

I'm anxious, because of a long trip tomorrow.

Doikers 16-11-2010 07:31 PM

*Hugs Crimson* Thankyou :) that means a lot to me

*Hugs Felicia* <3

*Hugs Lore* Where are you going tomorrow?

MammaMia 16-11-2010 07:35 PM

*hugs everybody*

Thanks for the suggestions Mark & Laura =)

Laura2.0 16-11-2010 07:44 PM

Mark: I'm going to an information day at university tomorrow. It takes 4 hours to get there by train one way.

what's up Ribenalion? (sorry, dont know your name)