RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 10:36 AM

*curls up*

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 10:45 AM

*disappears into a dark corner*

Might really disappear shortly because there is going to be something on Tv about the Internet censorship attempt in Australia - by the government. What they were proposing was exceptionally extreme, not to mention unworkable.

Doikers 10-05-2010 11:13 AM

Wow busy night on the ward. I think I'm caught up .
Hi Ally , I'm Mark:)
I slept ok, I didn't wanna get out of bed ,( I Never Do ) I find it so difficult it's ridiculous but anyhoo.......
*Hugs ward mates *
*Waves for Owen*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 11:18 AM

*cuddlles Kahlia*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 11:22 AM

*cuddles Julie* How are you, sweet?

*cuddles Mark* Glad you slept well... I didn't want to get out of bed either as we have no heat here and it's FREEZING!!!!!! What are your plans for the day?

*cuddles Kahlia* Internet censorship?! That sounds absolutely regime-like... and crazy (sorry for the use of that word, if it offends anyone). I hope that they don't do it... How are you doing? Glad that you got to see your mum, that's nice... although I would probably agree, taking care of kids for certain (longer) amounts of time would be tiresome.

*cuddles anyone else who may wander in*

:(

Jetforce 10-05-2010 11:29 AM

*cuddles those who r in the psych ward atm*

Doikers 10-05-2010 11:36 AM

*Hugs April* I am meeting my Sister and Bro in law and baby neice for coffe in a bit , I had to put them off coming to my flat as I didn't want company for long , how selfish is that?!
I just got off the pone with my SW and hopfully he will sort out my whole " Not being presrcibed Diaz that I need " Issue , I hate making official phone calls , it makes my anxious , even the thought of them makes me anxious ugh .
Hows April ? appart from being freezing EDIT: Aren't you up VERY Early ? :)

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 11:49 AM

-sniffles-

Doikers 10-05-2010 11:53 AM

Hi Owen *Waves* Whats up?

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 11:56 AM

*cuddles Mark* - Hope you get the diazepam. I hate making phonecalls, so I hear you on the one.
*cuddles Julie* - How are you doing sweetness?
*cuddles April* - The Government has proposed a scheme of Internet Content Filtering at the ISP level. We weren't able to watch it unfortunately as the antenna wouldn't pick the channel up. It'll be on the web either later tonight or tomorrow, so we'll watch it then. Hope you are doing okay.
*cuddles Jem* - Nice to see/chat to you again. :D

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 11:56 AM

*waves at Owen*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 12:02 PM

Mark - I posted at 6:22am... so not that early. But earlyish I suppose!! hehe. We're trying to warm up the apartment but it's not really working... stupid stupid stupidness!!!! *curls up next to, hoping she can keep warm so she doesn't freeze and shatter into pieces* At least I have a warm purring cat in my lap... that helps me warm up a bit, lol. I'm doing okayish, not great really, but whenever am I doing "great"? :-S I hope that things get sorted with the diazepam as I know how awful it can be to have to go without your medication. :( Even if it is PRN (i.e., take as needed). *more cuddles* I'm trying to figure out what to do for breakfast... :-/ don't want to eat it... :(

*hides* :o

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 12:06 PM

*finds where April is hiding and sneaks her a doona and some blankets*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 12:18 PM

What's a doona? *snuggles up with the blanket and thanks Kahlia for her kindness* :) *cuddles*

I am sooo cold... and am wearing a sweatshirt, sweatpants, socks, and fleecy slippers... so yeah. :-/ No idea how we're going to make it through this day in an apartment that has no heat... and it's like 35'F outside (just above freezing temperature)... it might have frosted last night, am not sure... UGH!!!! :'(

*hides again*

xxjuliexx 10-05-2010 12:19 PM

*crawls onto box and tapes it shut from inside*

Kahlia1981 10-05-2010 12:25 PM

April: A doona is Australian slang for a duvet. Sorry about that, it crept up on me. Wow, that does sound cold!

Doikers 10-05-2010 12:26 PM

*Hugs April to try and Warm her up a bit*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 02:19 PM

*hugs those who can accept hugs*

No words. Sorry.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 02:48 PM

*cuddles close to Hels and Mark* We went out to breakfast as it's so cold here, and then went to Walmart for a bit... then came home and the damn heat still is broken. It's not that cold out but it's sure cold inside when you sit and don't do anything!! :( Stupid stupid heat. :'(

Oooh Mark, "April Rain" came in the post so we picked it up at the post office and are listening to it now. :D Thanks so much for the recommendation. I loveeee it. :)

*more cuddles for Hels and Mark* ♥

MammaMia 10-05-2010 03:02 PM

Cuddles April lots :)

Doikers 10-05-2010 03:20 PM

:D Glad you like it April , it's in my current CD rotation right now too . I don't really have much else "Gothicy" it my rotation but CD's get added too it and taken away from it a lot , lol Make sense?*Hugs*

*Hugs Helen Tons*

Doikers 10-05-2010 03:24 PM

OOhhhh I spot an April !:)

MammaMia 10-05-2010 03:24 PM

Hugs Mark back. Thanks :)

I spy all 3 of us :P

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 03:29 PM

It does make sense, Mark. *curls up next to with the blankets that Kahlia gave her to keep warm* Sooo cold... I hate this!! We're supposed to have heat back today but I don't see it happening... lol... just the way that this place works. And there was frost on the cars this morning!! :( so it did get below freezing. BRRRRR. *is wearing a longsleeved WoW tshirt and is thinking about getting a sweatshirt*

Just played WoW a bit... my little rogue is nearly 23 now, but I haven't been "furiously leveling her" ... worked some on my 73 pally this morning but there's this one quest I hate having to do... it's where you have to ride a gryphon and save 10 villagers from the Scourge (undead) running around... which means you have to dive and such on a flying mount, and I SUCK at using my mouse buttons/controls to dive. I hope that made some sort of sense to the WoW players here... lol. :-/

Am not feeling in the best of places this morning... probably partially because I'm so cold. And because I ate too much this morning, damn it. I just want my ED back... :'( ...able to act on the urges etc. *sighs*

*rocks back and forth and cries, even though she can't manage that IRL*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 03:29 PM

*cuddles Hels* Didn't spot you... but thanks for the cuddles!! :D

nicole94 10-05-2010 03:45 PM

*hugs everyone* heey guys. how are we all today? i'm ok, but am currently supposed to be at DBT :/ second week in a row i've missed it.....

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 03:48 PM

Just updated r/v thread.......

Nicole, sweet, why are you missing DBT? doesn't it help some at least? *cuddles*

nicole94 10-05-2010 03:55 PM

*cuddles april* no, it really doesnt. it's making me nervous and stuff. and i'm not going because i was stupid and told her that i wouldnt SH. and i dont wanna have to tell her that i have-a lot.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 04:03 PM

Awh... well, I'm sorry to hear that it doesn't help much. :( Be sure you're taking care of those injuries, okay, love? I know you are probably but you really don't want to get an infection... and why don't you just tell her that you've SI'd? I don't think that she'd get angry with you... at least, if she's as professional as she should be!! *cuddles*

Doikers 10-05-2010 04:04 PM

Hey Nicole *Hugs*

nicole94 10-05-2010 04:06 PM

*cuddles april.* i know she wouldnt get angry with me but she looks really dissapointed if i tell her i've SI'd. she called my mum a minuite ago and i refused to speak to her :/

EDIT: hey mark *hugs* you ok?

Doikers 10-05-2010 04:08 PM

I'm ok thanx Nicole , A little triggered but not so Sui triggered more S.I.

nicole94 10-05-2010 04:12 PM

aaw *hugs* is there anything you can do to distract yourself?

MammaMia 10-05-2010 04:24 PM

*cuddles everyone*

So frustrating. I want support but can't get it >.>

Doikers 10-05-2010 04:29 PM

*Cuddles Helen* That sucks . What type of support are you looking for ? maybe you could get refered by your GP ? or is that not an option?
sorry

MammaMia 10-05-2010 04:30 PM

I meant here more than anything. But yeah, GP just keeps referring me back to same people who are a bunch of useless tossers who keep telling me I'm fine :D

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 04:37 PM

Awh Hels... *cuddles* I wish I could make things better for you... *scowls at those who make life hard for Hels* Sending you lots of love & cuddles if that makes you feel any better!!! :)

MammaMia 10-05-2010 04:41 PM

Thanks April, that means a lot *cuddles back*

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 04:42 PM

Good. *cuddles gently* Things will be okay, sweet, I promise. ♥

*is really cold and tired* :'(

MammaMia 10-05-2010 04:46 PM

I wish I could believe that promise :'( But you know why I can't. Forgot to say, I fixed my iPod :D

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 04:47 PM

Yey for fixing your iPod!! :D Now you can rock out again. ;) *cuddles*

I spy a Mark and a Crimson!! *cuddles*

*shivers in her little hole*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 04:51 PM

Indeed you can. Don't hide? :( *hides with you*

Starin' at the cracks in the walls
Cuz I'm waiting for it all to come to an end
Still I curl up right under the bed
Cuz its takin' over my head all over again

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 04:52 PM

*cuddles Hels* It's okay, you can hide with me... but you'd best bundle up as it's FREEZING in here... still... heh. :)

*sighs and curls up tighter*

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 04:55 PM

Ally - Don't feel any better, broken sleep. Was going to phone my GP who i'm particularly close to but wimped out. Gr. Don't know why as i'm usually very open with him but i hate to make him feel hopeless because he's so nice. Poor bloke can only do so much for me. I may phone him tomorrow though as i've run out of sleeping meds so tonight should be fun....

On a happy note, i got 2 Savage Garden CD's & 2 of Darren Hayes' albums today on my doormat, they made me nearly wet myself haha. *Squee*
I hope you slept OK hun, going to go reply to your PM in a bit. *Big hugs* x

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 04:57 PM

And i don't know you Mark - but you're a Welshy! Go Welshy's! :P x

shadowedsoul 10-05-2010 05:01 PM

Walks in and curls up into a ball in the corner.damn
i'm stressed out again,and feeling bleh. trying very hard
not to cut. can't handle another 4 hours in my work.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 05:06 PM

*cuddles Jill* I'm sorry you feel so ****... what's going on at your work??

MammaMia 10-05-2010 05:33 PM

*cuddles April* Yaaay, I'm bundled up :p *sends you some heat*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2289236)
*cuddles Hels* It's okay, you can hide with me... but you'd best bundle up as it's FREEZING in here... still... heh. :)

*sighs and curls up tighter*

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 05:38 PM

I'm sorry everyone I tried to sit and read and get caught up on the goings on but I can't focus enough to get through the 10 or so pages. *huggles all*

Doikers 10-05-2010 05:59 PM

Hi NoOnesFool. I'm actually only an Honary Welshy , Born in England , moved to Wales at 16 :) Nice to meet you :)