RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 12:31 PM

be careful! it'll have your arm off!

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 12:33 PM

lol *thwap*... That was me, throwing a pillow at you David ;-)

*sigh* aren't corners wonderful? Or small spaces in general, like between the bed and the wall (in my room anyway) or in the closet... *sigh*

youngatheart 15-04-2008 12:34 PM

naughty talking with your mouth full!!!!!:0 lol

youngatheart 15-04-2008 12:36 PM

Im frightened of small spaces! I dont know why! I like lots of room! (or maybe that should be..I need lots of room!!1:) )

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 12:36 PM

*keeps pillow* thanks lol I needed a pillow, my neck was starting to hurt...
*sleeps for a few minutes*
where abouts in america do you live? one of my grandparents lives in seattle...which is cool...free holiday every year =D

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 12:39 PM

Aww, those are good ages :-D how severs the Autism, if you don't mind my asking?
Lol, ugh, attachment theory? Well I can tell you there's a good chance my attachment style is insecure ambivilant lol ;-)

ROTFL *pokes Davids CD player with a stick again, this time in full hocky gear*

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 12:41 PM

*holds back CD player* I bought a leash for it *nods*

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 12:42 PM

anyway...I'll be back in a bit, I'm gonna wash my hair ^_^

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 12:45 PM

I like small spaces. When I feel bad it's nice to squish into one, or at least be up against something... You know, become one with a wall lol

Seattle?! That's just a few hours drive from here (uni) and where I grew up (actually I'm closer here at uni). And I'm glad you could use the pillow :-)

youngatheart 15-04-2008 12:52 PM

Of course I dont mind you asking, always feel free to ask me anything:)
Weel, both girls have learning difficulties and behaviour difficulties too so they are quite severe I guess. The eldest has just learnt to talk about 6 months ago..now she doesnt stop:) its lovely! I know it sounds soppy but they definatly saved my life.I alwyas have to be aroudn for them cos noone else can look after them properly. 9 and now I also sound big headed!lol)
My eldest also loves small spaces! she will go under the table against the wall if she is upset.
So, that a no to teh essay!!lol Im sure they speak in a different language!!

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 12:55 PM

backkkkk. with shiny silky smooth hair.

youngatheart 15-04-2008 12:56 PM

I love it when my hair is clean, makes me feel liek a different person!

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 12:56 PM

ha, I should totally come see you this summer!

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 12:58 PM

They sound like a joy :-D and you don't sound soppy or big headed. For heaven sake I fessed up in session yesterday that my cat has kept me around a few times when nothing else would have otherwise. lol talk about soppy ;-)

Yeah, I think I'll take a pass on the paper lol. Though it is an interesting topic. My goal has been to work with Deaf individuals in the mental health field. Not sure if itl actually happen as right now I don't really have any motivation to accomplish anything (short of my own death:pinch:) but...

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 01:01 PM

lol could be fun David

Hi Carole, I see you there *hugs*

flymetothemoon 15-04-2008 01:03 PM

but knowing how shy I am, I'd probably run away =[

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 01:04 PM

Anyway all I should probably try and get a bit more sleep before I've got to get going.

*hugs*
Take care

youngatheart 15-04-2008 01:07 PM

Well, your cat is gorgeous and its not soppy at all. I feel the same about my animals. they are a lot more understanding than people.

I think it would be great if you worked with deaf people in the mental health field!what a great goal! I know a few deaf children as my daughter goes to a special school and there is very little help for children as most of the behaviour psychologists especially have no training for deaf kids so I imagine there is a real shortage of people to do the jobs, adults or children.

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 01:08 PM

lol esp since, despite how crap I usually feel I'm obnoxious in my efforts to try and make everyone else feel included and comfortable :-D
*shakes head* strange girl, I am.

Oops. This is me, going to sleep :sleeping:

youngatheart 15-04-2008 01:08 PM

yes, good night Ally, try and get a bit.
David, I have to go now. but take care and i hope to chat soon! dont dribble at the dentists!!lol