RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 14-04-2008 06:13 PM

I know it was a silly thing to do...
but when I got home from college...I double-dosed on my current meds AND my old meds. I feel sooo calm....I want a med that does this WITHOUT my having to effectively OD...If I could JUST get rid of/control the anxiety...I could focus more on my counselling...which would help the depression...why is the doctor focussing on the depression?!?!>.<

Katey-lou 14-04-2008 07:17 PM

*hugs everyone*

sorry i didnt get on the other day after i met with my CPN was a bits tressed out and not in the mood to do anything. she made me an appointment to see my psych this thrusday going to try and get me some meds that should (hmm yeah heard that before) help, especially with the sleep. shes not happy with my weight loss at the minute so no doubt thats going to get reborught up.

just want to hide away from everything and everyone. i freaked out a bit on saturday and ended up speaking to a police offcier on saturday night (i knew then) who spooted and stopped me just to see if i was ok, wich yeah i wasnt.

~*forever_broken*~ 14-04-2008 07:24 PM

Yeah, woke up with a MASSIVE headache... thankfully some tylenol and water knocked it right out...

Am feeling rather lousy atm :crying: Gosh damn it, I wish it would just get better and then stay that way, for heaven sake :grr:

Hello Sam, and welcome (though I think I said that earlier too :-D). Yep, we kind of like eachother here... I suppose that's what happens when you put a bunch of nut cases together ;-)

Zowie, I hope you're doing better luv *snuggles* Take care sweetie.

Alexx, dear heart, I think you're wonderful, remember that. And please take care, hun, be careful when you're 'playing' with meds *huggles*

JEREMY!!! *pounces on you* lol I hope you realy are well *blows kiss*

*hugs Anyone else she missed that may need/want it*

Detour. Derail 14-04-2008 07:32 PM

oh goshhhhhh!!!
shes moving...we're moving...no i cant cope with that....I want to panic...my head is telling me to panic...but im still drowsy...so im not panicking....
eek

Bella_forever 14-04-2008 08:15 PM

ugh Life has been so easy it makes me think that life is going to end up going down hill. I just want to SCREAM!!!!

~*forever_broken*~ 14-04-2008 09:00 PM

awfulawfulawfulawfulawfulawful

I feel absolutly awful :crying:, oh God, please, make it stop :crying:

*sits in her corner, arms wraped around knees and rocks ever so slightly*

~*forever_broken*~ 14-04-2008 09:22 PM

*snuggles putridangel*
Come on in and have a seat in the denial tent if you'd like... I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going well

lil-princess 14-04-2008 09:55 PM

Heya everyone, sorry i haven't posted for a few days my stupid internet crashed and wouldn't come back on untill tonight.

I am really struggling and seriously i have had enough of it all :(

*hugs everyone who needs it*

Hunni 14-04-2008 10:36 PM

*runs in crying and hides in her corner*

~*forever_broken*~ 14-04-2008 11:19 PM

*hugs lil-princess and hunni*
I'm sorry all... I've got nothing to give atm..

Me? I just want to die.... Please? Can't I just die? :crying:

effervescence 14-04-2008 11:35 PM

no, ally, hun, you have to stay with us.

alexx, are you moving? did i read that right?

hey hunni, are you ok? what has happened?

emma? jeremy? callie? are u there?

i seem to be using a lot of question marks today.

argh i get to FINALLY see my therapist today. yay for me. i dont actually know what i want to talk about. its always like this. i see her, we talk, i leave after having all my emotions brought to the surface, i want to see her again, but then by the time i do get to see her i am numb again.
hopeless.

~*forever_broken*~ 14-04-2008 11:42 PM

*snuggles Cloe*
I hope it goes well luv... Good luck

*curls up in her corner and cries*

I just want it to stop...

effervescence 14-04-2008 11:53 PM

what exactly do you want to stop hun? or is it just Everything? have u talked to people about your cat?

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 04:26 AM

Cloe,
Yeah, it's just Everything... Especially just feeling awful all the time :crying:

*curls up in her corner to sleep*

Jetforce 15-04-2008 06:35 AM

My bad Alexx *hugs u back and sends u a some white roses* xx

Yeah, i'm okies here :-) Just lazy and sleeping in a lot..ooops, but i gotta get up early tomorrow, for a change :P

I think i just missed u Chloe.....oh well, u have a good day there and PM/email if u need to chat :P

*hugs ally* thx's for that cute msg....hope ur keeping safe there ally, and no...u can't die on us! we need u need, as ur a special person xx

effervescence 15-04-2008 08:28 AM

thanks jeremy :)

my therapist wants me to either write a letter to or draw a picture of myself how i see myself in 2 years time. the thing is, she made some big assumptions. no. 1 being i'll still be alive. i dunno, it sounds really hard, i think there are lots of different versions of how i might be in 2 years :s help?!

Jetforce 15-04-2008 09:30 AM

Just do ur best chloe and try to predict where u r going to be in 2 yrs time. Hopefully things will be better....i know it took me over 1 yr to get out of the spirals of clinical depression and i'm still partially unwell

*hugs chloe*

effervescence 15-04-2008 10:45 AM

*hugs jeremy*

it's been 6 years. i don't know how much longer i can do this. i only do it because i know there will be about 5 people who would miss me.

~*forever_broken*~ 15-04-2008 10:53 AM

*hugs Jeremy and Cloe*

Cloe, there are more than five people that would miss you... All of us here for example *snuggles*... But I understand what you mean.

Jeremy, any time :-D I hope you get your energy back *massive hugs*

Hmmm. Remind me I want to talk about how lousy my session was yestarday... But is 03:00 here and I'm gonna try and sleep some more :sleeping:

Jetforce 15-04-2008 10:56 AM

Wise idea ally...head back to bed hon..u need the sleep ;-)

Hmm...u could say that the treatment currently ain't working well Chloe? It took me alot to get out of the hole i was in tbh, and i really hope u get out of it soon chloe *cuddles u*