RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 19-03-2008 10:13 PM

oh alexx, thats awful. at least, if she's there now, you're still managing to post this? that must mean there are times you can handle her influence over you. it must be so scary, dont really know wat else to say though, is there anything else your psych can do to try and find out why she is there? *hugs*

Heartstoppedbeating 19-03-2008 10:20 PM

I almost went to a real psych ward today but lied to the assessors that I was 'fine' but I'm kind of wishing I had gone now.

*joins everyone else with their duvets and cuddles up with her hot water bottle and favourite teady bear, crying and wishing everything would get better some day soon*

MammaMia 19-03-2008 10:24 PM

*hugs everyone*

Thanks guys, I'm really upset obviously for her and stuff. =[

simmie 19-03-2008 10:25 PM

I sometimes wonder if anything i do is enough. sucks to feel like a waste of space.

effervescence 19-03-2008 10:36 PM

why are you feeling like a waste of space, Katharine? *hugs* im sure you're not!! come sit with us in the tent i stole from my dad :p everyone is safe in here

chocostashchick 20-03-2008 12:46 AM

Katharine and hearstoppedbeating - come and rest and relax in our magical Virtual Psych Ward campsite with the fabulous Denial Tent! it has magic mosquito netting that protects us from the badness and keeps us safe
i refuse to leave even for my vacation i am going on tomorrow
Chloe i am going to spain.... bought stupid tickets on a stupid impulse and i dont want to go
i hate vacations i dont know why i always do this
its just no fun going away and being in a weird place when you feel so unsafe and unstable, you know?
*hugs Helen and Alexx*
Alexx honey you have to ignore her. have you called your doc and told them about her? they can help you sweetie
i should really start packing now but i think i will hide out in the Denial Tent for a while first, maybe venture out and roast some marshmallows in a bit

Detour. Derail 20-03-2008 12:56 AM

I cant ignore her....
She reminds me how worthless i am.
Sometimes she makes me do god awful things ><
My doctor is away at the moment (cheers for telling me Dr.Owen...)
I think...maybe it'll be safer if I go in a psych ward><
away from people.
Away from the general public.
Away from everything.

I saw my counsellor today...in passing...she thought i looked happy...I was holding back tears.
I want a proper psych :/
I always get stuck with pisspoor counsellors....
no one thinks theres anything wrong with me.
Why dont they believe me?!
Whats the point?!
*curls up under a duvet and cries*

chocostashchick 20-03-2008 02:13 AM

i think you are right Alexx honey about hosp and that is very brave of you
there is still a point! there is always a point because the morons dont listen but the smart people do and we believe you and the good docs believe you and it is the help from the good people that you have to fight for

Pomegranate 20-03-2008 02:48 AM

*hugs everyone who needs them*

Alexx, you deserve proper help. If you are being made to do things by someone else and hurting this badly then maybe hospital is not a bad idea. Whatever you decide, we will be here for you- you know that x

Callie- Please TRY and have fun on holiday! Hopefully you will find yourself able to enjoy it. When are you back?

*wonders where her promised PM from Helen is*

Anyone seen Ally today? Is she alright? xx

chocostashchick 20-03-2008 04:13 AM

don't know where Alyssa is :( hope she is okay
thinking of you my RYL twin

i leave tomorrow for spain and come back april 6th - which is an eon away
eep
am trying to look forward to this
havent packed at all due to a severe case of denial

*hugs to all*
Emma hope you are well hun - don't forget to look after yourself
Helen how are things? *thinking of you*
Alexx i send you a huge supply of virtual support and *snuggles*
Chloe you are awesome and i am taking a travel-sized version of the Denial Tent with me :) seriously, i am *hugs you tight*

*sniffles*
keep the Virtual Campfire warm for me.....
*passes out smores for all*
I DONT WANT TO GO AWAY I WANT TO STAY HERE IN THE DENIAL TENT WITH ALL OF YOU :'(

Jetforce 20-03-2008 05:45 AM

Yeah, i dunno where Alyssa has gone...hope she is alrite...am thinking about her :-P

Callie, helen, emma, alexx, chloe and anybody i missed..u doing fine there?

effervescence 20-03-2008 06:28 AM

wooo i am awesome!! LOL. glad u like the tent.
i've never been to spain, i'll go!! altho it mite cost a bit more.....hmm....will u have internet access to tell us about all the fun things u get up to?
i saw my counsellor today and it was better than last week, i think she was in a more relaxed mood, so that was cool. altho she's going away so cant see her till april 3rd, also aeons away!!
alexx, how are you? and everyone else? hugs to all x

effervescence 20-03-2008 11:49 AM

is everyone ok? you're all quiet....

Jetforce 20-03-2008 12:02 PM

I'm alrite chloe :-)

not sure about the other ppl...maybe it's just morning time over there and they got school while we r on easter holidays hehe..

MammaMia 20-03-2008 01:54 PM

Emmmmmmmmmmma, I am soooooooooo sorry I didn't get to send you my PM, I was about to do it before I went to bed, and then my net bloody wouldn't work *sobs*

But I shall do it now :]

*hugs everyone lots and lots*

It's Easter hols for everybody in the UK, well those in education, as far I know?

Katey-lou 20-03-2008 04:55 PM

hi, erm not sure what wot post just thought i'd say hello havent been in here before. think i could do with it though it sounds a safe place x hope everyones ok x

MammaMia 20-03-2008 05:00 PM

Welcome to our psych ward hun, and the denial tent :)

xxxxx

Katey-lou 20-03-2008 05:03 PM

thankyou, its definatly more friendly than the psych ward i'm used to. this might sound a sill question but am just wondering whats the denial tent?

MammaMia 20-03-2008 05:13 PM

There's a few explainations but just where we deny anythin that is wrong and it makes us feel everything is ok.

I think thats the best way to describe it?

Katey-lou 20-03-2008 05:20 PM

okydokey that sounds like a great place to be. think might go sit there for a while. thankoyu x