RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 22-05-2010 02:57 PM

aww April, don't stress about it hun, you're not a coward and you're not stupid, it's really tough, I can't get myself to eat sometimes either, try a go out and tea and honey sounds like a good idea.

*hugs Helen* it would be so much better if you could sort your sleep patterns out hun. I was just about to go outside and enjoy the sunshine, but it's no long shining :(

nicole94 22-05-2010 03:08 PM

*hugs everyone* nice weather. but a bit too hot. i visited my old primary school yesterday. i really missed it. and ended up helping with their summer fair.
how is everyone?

MammaMia 22-05-2010 03:45 PM

Hannah, yeah it would, but least last few nights, been sleeping earlier than 4am, which is a huge deal to me :p Haha, sun's still shining & warm here :D

Nicollllllllle, *jumps on* did you have fun yesterday sweetie? *hugs tight*

nicole94 22-05-2010 03:50 PM

*hugs helen* hello hun, that was very entusiastic! lol. yeah i did thanks, was a bit akward though because it was so hot there was no way i could wear long sleeves, and none of my old teachers know about my self harm, but luckily noone noticed it. hows you?

MammaMia 22-05-2010 04:05 PM

Well I am very pleased to see you :) Bless you sweetheart, glad nobody noticed :D I'm feeling good for a change, even if I do know it won't last bahaha!!!

I LOVE HOT SUNNY DAYS =D (Summer's nearly here YAAAAY)

nicole94 22-05-2010 04:09 PM

lol, thanks, i'm pleased to see you too. and i think people may have noticed and just not said anything. and i HATE the hot weather, any time its to hot to wear long sleeves-its too hot. lol

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 06:26 PM

I am in such a bad mood right now... will update r/v once I get home, am at my parents' again right now. Ugh. I am a selfish bitch, it's been shown to me by my sister. :'(

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 07:42 PM

r/v updated......... :'(

Doikers 22-05-2010 08:04 PM

*Tackle-hugs April ,Nicole and Helen*
Good evening everyone :)

CrazyHayley 22-05-2010 08:32 PM

Hey there my fellow wardies!

So sorry that I've been absent from the common room and all your goings on. There have been 33 pages since I was last in here, so there is no way I'm going to attempt to catch up - I hope that you can all forgive me for that.

Things have been a little bit crazy in my family due to a relationship breakdown and my elder brother being an ******** to put it politely! Anyhoo, I won't go inot details here. I need to let it all out in my diary methinks though as I'm feeling ill with all the stress and different emotions. I've also got to phone my father to inform him of whats going on. I've put it off for over 24hours now....dreading it.....

*tlc for all my wardies in ways that they can accept it*

CrazyHayley 22-05-2010 09:21 PM

hmmm, quiet in here.... well I've phoned my father and updated my journal. Think I'm going to have a camomile tea and a fag and call it a night. Not sure if I'll have the chance to come in on a regular basis these next few days due to the continuing saga, but please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. *extra special tlc for all wardies*

risenfromperdition 22-05-2010 09:41 PM

*curls up in corner*
fat =[

risenfromperdition 22-05-2010 09:42 PM

you's not selfish april <3

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 10:20 PM

*cuddles everyone* Quiet day in the ward...

:(

MammaMia 22-05-2010 11:33 PM

Hvaing a very bad evening, can't explain right now, but can I have some hugs & prayers or anuthing? Please? :'(

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 11:41 PM

*cuddles Hels* Sure, sweet, I'll hold you as long as you need, and I'll be praying for you as well. Anything I can do else to help???

MammaMia 22-05-2010 11:44 PM

*cuddles April tight* Not at the moment. I will explain really soon, but I can't right this second.

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 11:54 PM

Okay, love. *more cuddles*

I'm feeling pretty **** at the moment too... updated r/v again... :'(

What do you guys think about me contacting my old therapist to get some closure and see why she dropped me like a hot brick? :-S I've been debating that for awhile... I don't know... I can't make up my mind as to what would be wise. :-S

*hides*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 12:01 AM

*clings*

Maybe you should?

wildly insane 23-05-2010 12:07 AM

*huggles all*

too tired oh ***** washing gotta go