RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Damnation. 17-01-2009 12:03 AM

I hate it when a sentence starts off with 'I wasn't sure if I should tell you...'

The guy from the housing association phoned my housemate today. He's not been contacted by any private landlords yet, and even better, doesn't seem to think that the council actually has an obligation to rehome us. We have a week on Tuesday until the bailiffs come to throw us out, and we've been shown one. ****ing. House. My housemate is still confident - now that she's calmed down - that something will come up. I just wish I shared her optimism.

She's going to the Citizens Advice Bureau on Monday to see what they have to say about it. Ugh, and I still have my doctor's appointment on Monday, too ;-;

Can I just give up and die yet?

Damnation. 17-01-2009 12:17 AM

I know, I don't quite understand how the **** they can just go 'LOL WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU HOMELESS COS WE CBA TO GET OFF OUR ASSES =DDD' either, but that's what the guy said.

I also remember Linda suggesting a B&B, but as I mentioned a while back in here, Eve outright refuses to go in one because of Candy. I think for the moment, we'll just have to wait and see what the CAB has to say on Monday -__-

ravynsoul 17-01-2009 12:28 AM

*hugs everyone*

Jem - Glad to hear you're doing well! Hope you have a good night too :)

Katrica - stupid adverts! that's crappy; hope the triggeredness passes, along with the antisocialness and lack of sleep. doesn't sound fun at all *hugs*

Mary Anne - *cuddles back* how'd work go today?

Helen - *cuddles back* hope things get sorted out with your family situation; doesn't sound nice at all.

Secret - hope you have a better night tonite; good for you for going out.

Arwen - hope you have lots of fun tonite; sounds like it should be a good time. What film are you watching?

Hannah - Group hug sounds great! and tea.. mm.. jasmine please? How are things going with you?

Ileana - how are you doing? sounds like you've had a rough day.

Hana - that's too bad about your youth group... i hope things get sorted out soon; it's hard when a relaxing and safe place changes.. *hugs*

Kahlia - hope your visit with your mom and dad ended ok; glad to hear that you're feeling well -- hope it lasts!

Dayna - *cuddles* sorry about your house troubles; that's gotta be incredibly frustrating and upsetting. I hope that the Citizen's advice Bureau is helpful; good luck with that and with your doctor's appointment.

*leaves hugs for everyone else who hasn't checked in yet today*

Damnation. 17-01-2009 12:34 AM

Kat and Ravyn: Thanks. I'll keep you all updated, both with the docs and the CAB

MammaMia 17-01-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katrica (Post 1362433)
*Hugs everyone*

Oh wow. What an advert on tv. For a general itch relief cream... And it just showed some woman scratching her hand with her nails, then it 'zoomed in' and showed the detail of the scratches.... Now Im triggered :[ And dual consciousness.

I've seen that- used to trigger me!! :(

*sends cuddles around for everyone*

Things have been sorted with my cousin :D

Mary Anne 17-01-2009 01:12 AM

Hi everyone,

*hugs Helen* glad you have sorted things :) I have not seen that advert, it does not sound fun!

*hugs Dayna* really hope things go well with the CAB

*hugs Ravyn* how are you? work was okay, day passed quite quickly as I was busy

*hugs Kat* hope the triggering has faded

*hugs Kahlia* hope the knee feels better soon, is you car all fixed?

*hugs Auburn Shadow* well done for getting out

*hugs Ilena* if your plans can wait take some time to yourself, we all need that sometimes

*hugs wildly insane* group hugs sound like a great idea :)

*hugs Zowie* was it a good film? Hope you had/have a good time.

*hugs Secrets* well done on going to the gym, it really can help make you feel better

*hugs Jetforce* how you doing?

*leaves hugs for anybody else coming in*

Had the best night I have had in months, went to a friends house for dinner and watched dvds of ourselves doing burlesque dancing, had the first laugh I have had in I can't remember how long. She has a voodoo doll which we stuck sticks in, took a picture of and sent it to the he-devil!!!!!!
Doctor also deemed me safe enough to be allowed 2 months medication (was only allowed 1 month at a time before).
Going to mum's tomorrow and to ride my horse which is always good (I forget all about my sad life and focus on him when I am riding, he is also very good for cuddles).

Fraggle my cat sends hugs and purrs to everyone (she is actaully on the keyboard right now - typing is a little akward).

*thinking of everyone*

off to bed (it is 12.20am here).x.

MammaMia 17-01-2009 01:18 AM

Mary Anne, I'm so happy about it too and trust me, you don't want to see the said advert. I'm so glad you've had the best night in ages, sounds like you had fun :)

Ileana 17-01-2009 01:26 AM

I did have a kind of rough day...slow, down day I would say...but yes, I changed plans and went shopping. Got wet while walking back home but it was alright. Now I'm tired so I'll go sleep in a corner of the ward (o_o).

*hugs*

wildly insane 17-01-2009 02:19 AM

Hey there, has everybody got everything they need? are the duvets and tea well distributed?

*hugs Auburn Shadow* stay strong hun, you can do it

*hugs Louise and Kuwairo, Kat, Jet, Zowie and Secrets*

*hugs Ravynsoul* hope things get better soon, a cup of Jasmine tea is at the ready

*hugs Dayna* hope you can have a good weekend and not worry too much about monday

*hugs Mary Anne* am so glad you had a good night

*hugs Mamma Mia* glad everything's sorted with your cousin, I hope you had a good night

*makes sure Ileana is tucked into a nice thick duvet*

I think I did okay today, but I have to be awake again in less than six hours which is not a good start, am going to London for the day as I'm going to see my friend in a pantomime :-D

*hugs all, sleep well*

MammaMia 17-01-2009 03:08 AM

I did have a good night actually.

Am watching See Hear at the moment online, I love it, it's a programme mainly for deaf people as it's signed but people who are hearing can watch it but wouldn't get the same emotion & enjoyment off it I think :P Now I'm not fully deaf, but do have moderate hearing loss so I love it because I have the best of both worlds for this :P

Ileana 17-01-2009 05:11 AM

I am so full of rage right now.
So, so, so angry I'm just on the verge of throwing it all away.
Seriously, when you hate something or someone the way I do suicide is always an option because...how else can you escape what makes you miserable, what causes the rage? Unless you eradicate that very thing...but I can't do that so it comes down to this: It or Me.

I'm obviously not alright and the worst part is that many people where I am will claim they understand but they really don't understand and the implication that they do is sometimes offensive and disrespectful. No one is in my shoes but myself. **** it.

Auburn Shadow 17-01-2009 07:22 AM

*hugs everyone*

Got about 2 hours sleep last night. I hate this not being able to sleep. Tried nytol last night as well, but it did absolutely nothing. I dunno. Guess I probably ought to talk to the docs about it at some point, cause I have absolutely no energy to do anything anymore. *sigh* I just wish things would go back to normal sometime soon.

Supposed to be going on a walk with a few friends on Sunday, but I think, well if I don't get more sleep before then, I'm going to have to cancel because I just won't have the energy to be able to actually walk anywhere properly, and I love walking so I really don't want to have to do that. *sigh*

Damnation. 17-01-2009 07:47 AM

Lol. I'm sitting here, feeling tearful, and can't quite manage to cry. I had an idea to try and cut down on my SI, and I don't know if I can be ****ing bothered any more. Bleh. And it fails how I'm listening to a favourite song of mine, and thinking 'oh hey, those lyrics seem kinda fitting' x_o

I pray for something,
A quick demise,
Something, substitute a restless mind,
Call the doctors,
Call the gods,
You can't call anyone,
To save me now

wildly insane 17-01-2009 08:26 AM

Hey Hana, I love walking too, If you can at all I'd go on the walk because it might give you that energy boost that you need to sleep - I know that sounds bizarre but it might work *hugs* hope you get some sleep though so you do feel a bit better.

*hugs Dayna* stay strong hun *offers another hug*

*hugs Ileana* hope the rage goes, think of the people that care, and don't forget you can always talk to the people who do understand and try and forget those that don't.

*hugs Mamma Mia* glad you had a good night :)

*hugs everybody who pops in* am off to London :)

Auburn Shadow 17-01-2009 08:30 AM

Yeah, I think I get what you mean, it could just work. Looking at the weather forecast for Sunday though, it looks like we probably won't be going anyways, but I guess we'll just have to see what the day brings. *hugs* have a good time in London!

*hugs Dayna* stay strong sweetie. x

*hugs everyone else*

Snuffles 17-01-2009 08:41 AM

*hugs Dayna* I've been reading all the updates with housing shiz.Hope it works out. It's just bullshit sometimes hey.

I'm really starting to wonder if we've done something wrong to Mik?? She's up here now getting all her kitchen stuff (and leaving us with nothing pretty much, but we should be getting out own **** but like we can do that when all our money is going to food FFS.) My bf walked out there to get his dinner and said hello, how are you (trying to be civil), and she full on ignored him. It wouldn't have been that she didn't hear him coz I heard from the bedroom. She's there packing all her stuff huffing and puffing away but for god's sake.. what the hell have we done???

The night before we left to go home she left a note on the door saying hope you have a good time blah blah. We had minimal contact throughout the holiday cept for the odd text. She sent me a Text on Xmas day saying Merry Xmas and all that shiz. I didn't send anyone msgs that day hey. I was more worried about how I would cope not about sending msgs to people (sorry if that sounds selfish). Then we get home, and I for one haven't seen her since we got back (probs been 3 weeks now?). Trent has, but she has not said a single bloody word to him whereas he has tried to talk to her.

She was really bitchy and moody when we got back and we didn't find out why till a week later (that the house is going back on the market) but other then that... dunno what else?? I don't know what the hell is her problem. And I feel sad because coz of her, I have hardly any contact with Chris now. We used to be so close but she's such a controlling and manipulative grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well that ended up being longer than I thought. Basically, I cannot wait to get out of here. There are two possible houses we will be ringing up about on Monday. Fingers crossed. We just have to get out of here.

realflifefaerie 17-01-2009 02:55 PM

*hugs Snuffles* Maybe you need to try and talk to her and see whats happened.

*hugs to others* sorry Im too tired to reply individually.

I feel as though I've passed the exam I took this morning, which is good however when I went into town I had a mild panic attack, there were too many people and I couldnt get out. So I came home. Im starting to stress about the next exam now.

Secrets xxx

zowie 17-01-2009 03:23 PM

Sorry, not got much time to reply to people, but thought I'd stop by and leave some hugs for everyone.
Last night was fab. We watched a horror film called Seed and then watched The Dark Knight (Love that film!!) We ordered a chinese and had a great time from 7 to 3.30 :D xxx

Mary Anne 17-01-2009 11:05 PM

Hi everyone,

Just read everyone's messages, sorry not got much energy, just hope everyone is safe tonight.

*leaves lots of hugs for everyone*

Odd day, went to ride Morph but he has cut himself so had to play nurse to a horse instead.

take care everyone.x.

Damnation. 17-01-2009 11:28 PM

Bleh. I've read through all the posts since my last, but don't really have much motivation to say much, I'm afraid. Sorry about that. If I pull my head out of my ass and stop feeling so damn sorry for myself, I'll check in properly later