RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Billy! 04-12-2011 05:52 PM

I'm good thanks, you?

Antebellum 04-12-2011 06:09 PM

*hugs everyone*

I haven't been in here in a while.

*curls up in the corner*

hannahs04 04-12-2011 07:04 PM

I'm hangin in.

Cazki 05-12-2011 01:56 AM

*Hugs everyone*

caiden 05-12-2011 07:06 AM

*HUGE HUGS FOR EVERYONE!* just checking in again, letting you all know that im still somehow managing to hang in there and keep myself outof the hosital lock up for now. not doin too good today. been expriencing unusual severe manic episode, severe agitation and irritability, excessive energy, racing thoughts, bad issues wth the voices again the last few days, and i feel like my marbles are being scattered off into every which wild direction they can roll to other than being firmly in place in my head where they belong. i feel like im slowly falling apart, losing touch with reality and my sanity ever so slowly yet a bit more with each day that passes me by. not sure really what to do about everything. scared to talk to my docs about everything because the doctors and nurse practitioners that im currently seeing for my mental heath care and management needs so far (to my knowledge anyways) have no idea, no clue whatsoever that i actually in fact also have multiple personalities along with everything else i have already accepted diagnoses of over the last several years. im afraid they wont understand me, so instead of treating me as they are now im worried they will want to lock me up inpatient in the state mental hospital. if i allowed that i would basically become a guinea pig and test study subject im afraid, because its unusual for someone with my unique condition to be able to be completely consciously aware of all of the other personalities. much less regularly carry on actual conversations between the different personalities and be able to make actual conscious decisions about which personalities will be allowed out, when they can come out, how long they will be allowed to remain out, and what all freedoms exactly they are given while they are out. i doubt anyone will be able to come up with any kind of useful advice or suggestions for my different unique situation. and thats ok. we do still however appreciate all of your support as we struggle through some difficult issues going on in our life. and if there are any of you out there dealing with similiar situations and issues, we sure would really love a chance to speak with you. we think it might help make us feel a little better about things, and make dealing with our issues a little simpler for us if we knew we truly werent alone in our daily struggle with life as we try to maintain an appearance of being normal and able to still be a "normal" functioning member of the society around us in which we live in these days. anyways, thanks all for listening to me ramble on long enough to get that off our mind. i felt i had to tell somebody what is going on or i was going to explode. and unfortunately, out of those few people that ARE actually aware of our conditions and struggles, nobody will be available for us to talk to about anything for at least a few more days. so you will most likely be seeing a lot of us over the next few coming days, and maybe even slowly get to know us a little. anyways, i hope all of you take very good care of yourselves, and as always, try your very best to stay as truly safe as is humanly possible and within your abilities to have any control over until i am next able to come check in and check on how everyone is doing. thanks for just being here for us. you may not realize it sometimes, but you are truly appreciated and we are ever so grateful that you are here with us in the first place. we dont see any way we would be able to be as highly stable and functioning as we have been able to manage if it were not for us having all the help we receive from all of you wonderful people. try to keep your spirits up, and just remember one thing. when times come that seem to be your darkest, you are still not alone. there will always be at least one of us right there beside you to help shine a little bit of light to help lead the way through difficult days.

Doikers 05-12-2011 11:27 AM

*Hugs Y'all*

m0nk 05-12-2011 11:25 PM

*cleans up crisps and crunches on the floor after the gingerbread party*

Doikers 06-12-2011 11:22 AM

*Hugs Monk*

PoisonedApple 06-12-2011 11:13 PM

*sneaks in and leave hugs, things to nom and a heap of blankies, pillows and plushies*

Billy! 06-12-2011 11:46 PM

*Curls up in corner.*

Antebellum 07-12-2011 01:59 AM

How is everyone?

Batmansx_xTeddy 07-12-2011 11:25 AM

Hey everyone sadly I was a bit anti social the last 2 days or so but I am back now. Today was a good day and I have started working out and trying to eat 3 healthy meals a day but I didn't realize how hard it would be to finish one bagel after not eating much or at all for the last few months. Eating that whole bagel took effort but I managed to although I did end up skipping lunch. I didn't self harm today which I am happy about although I did get the urge to but tried to distract myself. Tonight I have been going back and forth a bit about whether I will eat 3 meals a day or not which sucks but oh well I am still in a relatively good mood. So anyway I just thought I would update peoples on how I am doing.

How is everyone else doing today or tonight depending on where you live?

Doikers 07-12-2011 12:38 PM

*Hugs Charlie*

*Hugs Antebelum*

*Hugs Atomic Rocket*

frenchhorn 07-12-2011 03:06 PM

*hugs you all*

Doikers 07-12-2011 04:21 PM

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Oliver*

Billy! 07-12-2011 04:35 PM

*Hugs everyone* How are you all? I'm being a good girl and trying to distract myself in positive ways instead of being a negative nelly :)

hannahs04 07-12-2011 08:04 PM

Hello! Good for you! How's that workin for ya?

Billy! 07-12-2011 08:21 PM

Hey :) It's actually going ok, I'm printing positive images and quotes off the internet and am going to make a scrapbook :) I'm Also going to try and think of things I like about myself and put them in there too. How're you?

frenchhorn 07-12-2011 09:12 PM

thats a really good idea Charlie :)

Doikers 07-12-2011 10:08 PM

Thats a Great idea Charlie *Hugs*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Hannah*

hannahs04 07-12-2011 10:12 PM

That's awesome! Kudos to you for makin such a great effort!

Thanks for the hugs :) *hugs back*

Billy! 08-12-2011 09:00 PM

Thanks guys :) If you have anything positive that I can put in there, i'd appreciate it :)

Synthetisk 10-12-2011 01:37 AM

That sounds like such an awesome idea! Also, can I ask what everyone likes to be called? I don't know many people's names ^^;

*hugs all round*

Sorry I went AWOL by the way, been staying with my boyfriend for a week.

Batmansx_xTeddy 10-12-2011 02:00 AM

*rolls around on floor*

hey all well I did some bad things today which I am not proud of but I slipped up just because of my stupid eating issues grr so frustrating but oh well I was in a good mood most of the day so I am going to try and keep that mood now.

How is everyone else doing tonight

caiden 10-12-2011 02:05 AM

just checking in again. gong through a really severe hyper manic state right at the moment. but hanging in there. prayers for the sanity of my family as they struggle through figuring out how to put up with me would be appreciated though. it has been a few years since they have been around me, and of course ur symptoms has progressively gotten worse instead of better over the past few years, so its poving to be a real challenge for them. and as i leave, i ould like to leave you all with a quote we came up with several years ago. a few of you migt even recognize it from days gone by. we have been around sharing it a long time. anyways, here goes:
every minute free of self harm is an accomplishment, every hour free of self harm is an achievement, and every day free of self harm is a victory.
now remember, there may be more achievements than victories in your days, but they are still something worth being proud of the way we see it. take care all and stay safe!

Doikers 10-12-2011 11:28 AM

*Hugs Hannah*

*Hugs Charlie*

*Hugs Feli* I'm Mark :)

*Hugs Atomic Rocket*

*Hugs Caiden*

m0nk 10-12-2011 04:27 PM

your happy state reminder

have you ever felt you have insomnia both ways? anytime? like with the cohersion of staying awake without feeling tired or just a little sleepy. but also in the way that you forget things along the way just to make someone jsut a little more happier then they were just a second ago?

caiden 10-12-2011 04:57 PM

hugs to everyone! even worse case of severe mania today than i went through yesterday. bad racing thoughts and voices. dont know what im going to do. i dont see the doc for about another two weeks. any advice would be appreciated. kind of really going through a harder struggle than usual right at the moment.

m0nk 10-12-2011 05:21 PM

try to chase the silence. like mouse and cat tag game. it will stabilize most thoughts that are out of controll.

Doikers 10-12-2011 09:45 PM

*hugs y'all*

m0nk 10-12-2011 11:52 PM

it helps you focus

caiden 11-12-2011 01:49 AM

still out of control, but not as bad. just checking in, and offering hugs to all

hannahs04 11-12-2011 01:54 AM

Hugs to all. Been dealing with headaches and a cold so i've been out for a bit. Hope everyone is well. And for those struggling, i'm sorry that things are rough!

Batmansx_xTeddy 11-12-2011 02:36 AM

Hugs for everyone who needs them.

My day has been rather horrid and I feel myself slipping into my depression again. I am having to deal with alot of changes happening in my life and I am not handling them well at all. I just kinda have that hopeless feeling sinking into me and I just hate everyone and everything at the moment. It sucks but none of my family or friends even care that I am having a hard time. I have been so triggered today with everything that is going on and I can't cope with it. I just want to disappear at the moment. Blah sorry I am being such a downer today but yeah just thought I would give yall a update.

Doikers 11-12-2011 10:17 AM

*Hugs Atomic Rocket*

*Hugs Caiden*

*Hugs Hannah*

*Hugs Monk*

caiden 12-12-2011 08:03 PM

hugs to everyone. hope you all are at least having a decent manageable day. im having a really shitty day personally. severely manic, agitated, irritable, about to lose my power which means im about to lose my home, paranoia through the roof, bad voices, and honestly thinking inpatient wouldnt be such a ba idea right about now just to be able to get a little break from all the stress and crap going on in my life. i know i complain on here a lot, but i really have NOBODY else to talk to. especially nobody who understands even a fraction of what im going through in life right now so i hope you guys can all fid a way to forgive me? i wish you all the best for havng a good day. i will be around most of the day, so if anyboy needs to, feel free to pm me. i will set aside my issues and help whoever and wherever is in need. take care and stay safe

frenchhorn 12-12-2011 09:47 PM

*hugs to all*
Hi I'm Oliver to all the new people, I used to come in here all the time, but have been distant for the last few weeks, but shall hopefully be coming back in a bit more regularly now.

hannahs04 12-12-2011 09:57 PM

Hi y'all. Hope you are doing well today. ((hugs)) for all who need them.

I'm struggling a bit, just found out i'm pregnant again after a rather traumatic miscarriage in August. I have two other little girls, and i'm highly emotional which isn't good for anyone :/ I am also rather triggered, being stressed out about this pregnancy ending poorly and it being Winter time (which is triggering for me) but trying to keep it all together for my family and my unborn baby. I feel like i'm slipping through the cracks and falling to pieces.

caiden 12-12-2011 10:30 PM

*hugs hannahs* and hugs also for anybody else who needs them. feel like im falling apart, but trying to hang in there to make this a good holiday for my 8 year old grandson. wish me luck!

Cazki 13-12-2011 01:36 AM

Hi everyone, hi newbies im Ian :)

*Hugs Hannah*

*Hugs Charlie*

*Hugs Feli*

*Hugs Atomic Rocket*

*Hugs Caiden*

*Hugs Mark*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Monk*

caiden 13-12-2011 03:57 AM

hi, for those of you who dont recognize me, i have been around the site for years, but have been pretty much gone most of the last two. its probably easiest sticking with either calling me caiden or betty. a few too many personalities to try to correctly guess which one of us is posting and when. anyways, hugs to all! take care and try your best to stay safe!

Doikers 13-12-2011 11:13 AM

*hugs Ian*

*Hugs Caiden*

Feel so numb

caiden 13-12-2011 03:52 PM

*hugs doikers* is there anything any of us could do to help you besides just being here for you? i hope you feel better soon! hugs for everybody else also

Doikers 13-12-2011 04:28 PM

I got denied a Visa to visit my Fiance in the States yesterday :( :(

hannahs04 13-12-2011 04:30 PM

Oh no! I'm so sorry!

Louise 13-12-2011 05:19 PM

*hugs mark* I am so sorry that has happened.

PoisonedApple 13-12-2011 05:52 PM

*hugs Mark* did they tell you why?

*waves to everyone new* I'm Crimson. I've not been in much in a while and mostly lurking when I've been in... Been hard to find time I can be in here the last few months.

*hugs everyone*

hannahs04 13-12-2011 07:25 PM

*waves to poisonedapple* how are you today? Welcome :)

caiden 13-12-2011 08:23 PM

ok, i need advice. my daughter asked how i was doing and feeling today. i said i wasnt sure yet, (as it was still early in the day) instead of telling her the truth because im scared of her reaction. was that wrong? what should do?

Doikers 13-12-2011 08:58 PM

Thanks guys.
Crimson I said why on the fb vpw, Basically I don't have ties outside of the U.S. , No job or morgage , I'm not loving america right now , but I love my amercan friends.