RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 11-08-2010 01:49 PM

Huggles all. Hmm feeling low, stuiped thoughts running through my head. Can't keep my head together. Want to curl up and cry.

Scarletdreamer 11-08-2010 02:49 PM

*sigh*

*curls up next to Mark with her journal, a book, & a fleece blanket*

Hope you all are doing okay... :( Sorry no individuals at the moment.

PoisonedApple 11-08-2010 04:42 PM

How is it I got to bed 2 hours early making a whole 8.5 hrs of sleep last night but I'm still exhausted? *grumbles*
*gives huggles to each and every wardie*
*curls up by April and Mark and naps*

misskitty112 11-08-2010 04:45 PM

*hugs everyone*
I'm not dead, or seriously burned, and I am packed (except for clothes) for uni... Eh... positive enough, I'll take what I can get.

I'm so sick of this family feud though. I can't see my mom without disappointing my grandparents, who pay for uni. It's a problem.

PoisonedApple 11-08-2010 04:52 PM

You probably already answered this but I can't remember,sorry Felicia.
Why can't you see your mom without disappointing your grandparents?

Doikers 11-08-2010 04:55 PM

*Huggles Crimson* I'm sorry you're so tired :( * Hands a pillow over*

*Huggles Felicia* Well done on packing :) Sorry to hear about your family situation though :( ......Oh and DO remember to pack some clothes , or you'll be nekid at uni ;P

misskitty112 11-08-2010 05:04 PM

Crimson, I've actually never said anything about it. Long story put really short: my dad died when I was six, mom became abusive toward me, mom got remarried in May, mom moved to VA and took my brother and refuses to let my grandparents see him, so my grandparents are angry. There's a whole lot more crap mixed into that, but those are the big things. But mom wants to see me on Saturday (her birthday), and it'll be in a public place so I feel okay with going, my grandparents just don't like it.

Mark, thanks. I'm sure worse things could happen then me being naked at uni. lol. I'll pack clothes as soon as I get the motivation to wash them.

MammaMia 11-08-2010 05:09 PM

I'm so over dealing with this. I want to fall apart completely, but yet, I did that before & was the worst 2 months of my life. I don't want to be suicidal, I don't want to be making plans & suicide pacts, I don''t want urges to cut, OD, die every single ****ing minute. I don't want to be low constantly like I am. I don't want to be seen as attention seeking (even though this will probably look like it). **** it all.

Was having a good afternoon til I started having flashbacks on a bus, yeah, harder to handle than when I get them at home :'( Pathetic.

*cuddles everyone*

Doikers 11-08-2010 05:36 PM

Oh Helen *Hugs* I'm sorry you had flashbacks whilst out :( The post really doesn't come over as attention seeking Helen .

MammaMia 11-08-2010 05:54 PM

*hugs Mark* Thanks. So over everything =[

PoisonedApple 11-08-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Crimson, I've actually never said anything about it.
Oh good I thought I was just being daft :)

Quote:

Long story put really short: my dad died when I was six, mom became abusive toward me, mom got remarried in May, mom moved to VA and took my brother and refuses to let my grandparents see him, so my grandparents are angry. There's a whole lot more crap mixed into that, but those are the big things. But mom wants to see me on Saturday (her birthday), and it'll be in a public place so I feel okay with going, my grandparents just don't like it.
Ah, I can see their reasoning. I'm glad you opted to see her in a public setting. *hugs* But I don't think it disappoints them so much as worries them.

*cuddles Helen*
*hugs Mark* It wouldn't be so bad if I knew why I'm so blasted tired all the time... I thought before it was that my average sleep a night is 6 hours but with more on the weekends (10-12/night) but with 8.5 last night and still tired I dunno... *accepts pillow*

MammaMia 11-08-2010 06:11 PM

*hugs Crimson*

SoMuchMore 11-08-2010 06:15 PM

*hugs mark, helen, crimson, louise, kahlia, felicia, and april*

Why do dreams always have to screw with me? *hides away*

shadowedsoul 11-08-2010 06:23 PM

Huggles everbody. Argh!!!! people in rl really need to engage the brains before they speak, and stop trying to undo the good we are doing. All hell has broken loose at my house right now, it's like world war 3. And this is only the calm before the storm. Hmm so over this, why can't it just go back to normal. Curls up and crys.

Doikers 11-08-2010 07:14 PM

*Hugs Laura* Whats the matter Laura?

*Hugs Jill* Whats going on ?

misskitty112 11-08-2010 07:20 PM

Hey Mark, how are you?
*hugs Laura* I'm sorry the dreams are messing with you.
Crimson, yeah, I can see them being worried... I mean, we only went through almost 14 years of abuse. But I really really want to see my brother (I haven't seen him in a long time) and my mom comes with the territory.

On another note, I am about 72 different types of nervous today. It's craziness.

Doikers 11-08-2010 08:26 PM

Hey Felcia , Hmmm I'm sorry you've been so nervous today :S
I'm just numb (yep , still) and a bit bored , eaten WAY too much , but what do I do eat tons or cut? , I am going on a diet from next Monday , I'm going to be really strict with myself , I hope I can do it :S I bought loads of carbonated drinks and I figure the bubbles will help fill me up , works in theory right? Needless to say they are sugar free drinks .

shadowedsoul 11-08-2010 10:16 PM

Cuddles everbody. Hmm don't feel very safe . Curls up in the corner crying.

misskitty112 11-08-2010 10:29 PM

gahhh
*runs off to scream in r/v again*
please, someone, make life be nice to me.

Scarletdreamer 11-08-2010 11:32 PM

*cuddles Felicia* Sounds like you've got a lot going on right now. Maybe take out some time to "just be" and maybe read a book you enjoy, or listen to your favorite music, since I know you like that a lot, or go for a solitary walk (as long as you'll be safe). You deserve to feel better, as do we all!!

*cuddles Hels* You didn't sound attention-seeking at all, sweetie. I'm so sorry that things are so bad for you right now... wish I could help you feel better. :( I hate feeling so helpless, watching all of you struggle... honestly wish I could really be a superhero and make it all okay for everyone. :(

*cuddles Mark* Be careful with the sugarfree stuff at first, if you have a lot, it'll probably give you the runs. ;) But after awhile you'll get accustomed to it and will be okay with all sugarfree drinks. I'd suggest interspersing the s/f drinks with milk or that lower calorie/sugar orange juice that Tropicana has out now (if you get Tropicana products in the UK??). Anyway, just some thoughts. :)

*cuddles Crimson* How're you doing, love??

*cuddles Laura* I'm sorry that dreams are messing with you, sweet. They do me too, and it really really sucks. :( How else are you doing?? Feel free to PM me if you need/want to.

*cuddles Jill* What's going on, hon?

I'm... exhausted. And going lower & lower on that slippery slope. I hate this. I hate the cycles... I hate the knowledge that no matter how good I feel, I will be going lower again in awhile - who knows how long though... I hate knowing that if I feel really good, it's probably just part of my illness... damn it all, I ****ing hate bipolar!!!

Anyway.

It's been a busy day, spent mostly in cleaning and baking a pizza. Yes. A whole ****ing day cleaning. My sister came over and is totally anal about cleaning, and she even cheerfully acknowledges this fact. >_< It is NOT fun cleaning with her, because nothing I do is good enough. :(

*hides in the warren and cries*