RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 11-05-2010 09:41 PM

:O helen-i think you need glasses! and :O 6 is a lot lol. i'm gonna be like that. i'm gonna be a mad old cat woman XD

Scarletdreamer 11-05-2010 09:45 PM

G'night Mark, pleasant dreams. :) Sorry I couldn't catch you in chat earlier.

*cuddles Hels* How you doing, love? your friends doing any better?

Have an NP appt tonight... ugh. I'm nervous. She's the closest thing I have to a therapist and I haven't talked with her in a month... Jarrod says that my mood state has been "sleepy, angry, & stressed" over the course of the past month... not a good combination, lol. I don't know what I'm going to tell her... :-S At least I'm not suicidal at the moment, although I was last night... will have to let her know. :(

*more cuddles* :)

Edit: Nicole, you're lovely!! How's the tongue piercing btw? :D

MammaMia 11-05-2010 09:49 PM

Nicole, I have them thanks ;) You are beautiful.

April, good luck with your appointment tomorrow. I feel so bad, but it's fine, nobody cares, not really ;)

nicole94 11-05-2010 09:50 PM

:O you lot are mental. i'm fat and ugly! and the tongue peircings doing fine thanks. i still cant stop playing with it!!

MammaMia 11-05-2010 09:52 PM

We're not. I'm telling you now, if you're fat & ugly, then I most definitely am. Somehow, I don't think you'll agree with that ;)

nicole94 11-05-2010 09:54 PM

lol. i definatley dont agree with that. but i havent got time to argue because i need a bath (oh, on top of being fat and ugly, i also stink XD)

PoisonedApple 11-05-2010 09:58 PM

you are all so stubborn lol

MammaMia 11-05-2010 10:01 PM

Hell yeah, we are Crimson. I know I am.

Nicole, enjoy ya bath stinky!!! You pretty & skinny girl ;)

PoisonedApple 11-05-2010 10:06 PM

lol yeah I am too

Oh yeah... g'night Mark!
Have a good bath Nicole!

MammaMia 11-05-2010 10:10 PM

Bless.

SoMuchMore 11-05-2010 10:32 PM

*huggles all my lovely people* And you are all LOVELY! So no more of this fat and ugly talk. :-)

T-minus 4 hours until i am done with uni for the semester *brings out the confetti in anticipation*

PoisonedApple 11-05-2010 10:39 PM

*gets impatient and tosses confetti early* YAY!

MammaMia 11-05-2010 10:46 PM

*joins in and then hides*

NoOnesFool 11-05-2010 10:52 PM

I am SO frustrated right now, i simply want to pull my hair out in frustration. I can't stand the fact some people actually want to be ill, who the hell wants a mental health problem?? Sick. What's even more sick is, that they're fooling everyone around them, which makes me incredibly sad when these people have GENUINE problems. *headdesk* What is so bloody amazing about being on so many medications you rattle, and being in and out of hospital? Not to mention the constant meetings, appointments and phonecalls on a weekly basis from different professionals.
ARGH.*SCREAMS*

What do others think?

Yay for the finishing for the semester Laura :) Goodluck.

~*forever_broken*~ 12-05-2010 01:06 AM

*pops out of her tent and brings with her celebration food from the kitchen*

Here go :-)

*throws some confetti as will not be here later and, hey, confetti is fun, lol*

To NoOnesFool~ Well I don't enjoy being f*cked up so I don't know why anyone else would aspire to it *shrug*.

*goes back to tent*

frenchhorn 12-05-2010 01:25 AM

*curls up in the corner, shaking*

I'm scared, I'm really not safe at the moment, i have a plan and a date, but I can't wait any longer I can't take this anymore.

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 01:29 AM

*cuddles Oliver* What happened, hun?

MammaMia 12-05-2010 01:29 AM

*cuddles Oliver*

NoOnesFool 12-05-2010 01:33 AM

*hugs for frenchhorn* Not overly good at supporting at the moment but please try and keep yourself safe.

Is this ward just for regulars? Because a few of us are feeling slightly ignored, either this is down to lying rumours or people genuinly would rather not bother meeting / greeting newer people to the ward, which i find dissapointing.

I'm with you Ally - i don't know WHO would want to aspire to be ill, it's sick, and makes the real people of this world who ARE ill seem..insignificant. *Shrug* Makes me angry. I hate liars.

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 01:44 AM

I apologize no ones fool. usually we are a much friendlier welcoming lot... also usually a busier place but I think a good many of us 'regulars' are struggling right now. I myself often don't reply individually to those I don't have an answer for. It was asked why anyone would pretend to be mentally ill and I have no answer so I gave no answer. *extends hand* I'm Crimson by the way. *waves and heads off leaving hugs and cuddles to all in need*
Oliver- I need to head home from work... If I don't get back on later (before tomorrow) here's some *extra cuddles* for you. Please stay safe. My PM box is always open even if I'm not online right then.

frenchhorn 12-05-2010 01:57 AM

nothing in particular has happened, my depression has just plummeted and I can't cope anymore, sorry for being pathetic and not replying individually
I'm looking at my safe plan my counsellor did with me today, from it I should either ring the samaritans or go to a and e, but I can't, too anxious to talk on phone and I'm just sat in bed in my pj's so can't get to a and e.
*shakes in corner*

MammaMia 12-05-2010 02:00 AM

*cuddles Oliver* I'm sorry you're struggling so much. Could you talk to your GP perhaps or even phone your counsellor?? Please try to stay safe xx

frenchhorn 12-05-2010 02:25 AM

I'm seeing my GP again on friday, saw her monday, she wants to see me once a week, also today my counsellor said he was going to ring my gp and uni welfare officer, mainly cos he has too cos I basically told him I'm a massive risk to myself. My counsellor is also ringing me tomorrow as we couldnt find a time to have another appointment this week.

*hides*

MammaMia 12-05-2010 02:26 AM

Glad you're seeing people & hope they help

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 02:41 AM

*curls up grumbling to self*

MammaMia 12-05-2010 02:46 AM

What's wrong Julie??

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 02:49 AM

they cancelled my appointment :nono: :mad: :mad: :mad:
i got all stressed and worried and psyced myself up for tommorrow and the canceled grrrrrrrrrrr

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 02:50 AM

i was going to get my wisdom teeth out

MammaMia 12-05-2010 02:53 AM

Eeks. That really sucks, especially psyched yourself up. Have they re-arranged it?

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 03:15 AM

now it's not going to be for month i just want it over :crying: :crying: sorry it's like nothing i no.... sorry it's stupid

Pomegranate 12-05-2010 03:25 AM

It's not stupid if you are worried about it. Loads of people are afraid of the dentist, if it is any consolation, I also need my wisdom teeth removed and I have been avoiding it and putting up with the pain for about 18 months. I think you are very brave (but right) to go through with it. It is ok to be scared and apprehensive about things. You will be ok though, despite what you may think right now. You will be fine.

MammaMia 12-05-2010 03:30 AM

Emma's right Julie...

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 03:37 AM

thanks u guys *hugs helen and emma*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 03:37 AM

ooooo i can see an oliver

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 04:13 AM

and now i cant

Kahlia1981 12-05-2010 05:23 AM

Firstly: Welcome to all new people who have ventured onto the ward since I was on here last night. *offers hugs to those who can accept them*

*hugs everyone who wants/needs & can accept them*

Had my last session with a psychologist today. A bit co-incidental that I was allowed to see him just after the date that my complaint to the HQCC would have reached the Director of Mental Health and that it was decided to close my case to psychology now that the last date for submissions to the HQCC has passed. Pity no treatment actually happened during that time. I'm sure my lawyer is going to find this interesting.

Mood is crap. Really low. Suicidal and full of SI thoughts. Just wishing that it all could be over. *sigh*

*walks around the ward to find everyone, hugs those that want hugs, and leaves a tray with no-cal ice-cream, chocolate and some tropical fruit on the table for those who want it*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 05:30 AM

hey hun *hugs*

SoMuchMore 12-05-2010 07:49 AM

*tosses confetti everywhere* I didnt really get to celebrate yet since i'm one of the first ppl that i know that are done with finals... So i figured id celebrate in here.

*cleans up and retreats into a corner*

frenchhorn 12-05-2010 07:53 AM

*gives laura a congrats hugs*
*waves hello to noonesfool* I'm Oliver
*hugs Julie*
*hugs Helen*
*hugs Kahlia*
*hugs everyone else*

*hides in a corner* I've been awake all night and I have an exam in an hour and then a day of rehearsals through to tonight.

Doikers 12-05-2010 09:07 AM

*Throws some confetti for Laura* :)
*Hugs Laura*
*Hugs April* I missed you again! I have gotta start paying more attention :S
*SUPER HUGS OLIVER* I'm sorry your depression has increased , I hate it when that happens to me, I'm sort of in a bit of a dip myself so can relate. am willing to listen and try and help if I can :)

* Housing support worker is here ! * Hugs everyone*

Kahlia1981 12-05-2010 09:09 AM

*hugs everyone who wants/needs and can accept hugs*

So over the politics of just trying to get psychological and psychiatric help from the public system. They are putting so many blocks in my way. My lawyer will tear them all to shreds.

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 09:25 AM

evening
and i see u mark

Doikers 12-05-2010 10:04 AM

*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry you are struggling to get help , That must be so frustrating *Squishes*

Kahlia1981 12-05-2010 10:26 AM

*huggles Mark back* Thanks. Yeah, it's incredibly frustrating. *sigh*

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2291395)
warns anyone who is allergic to cats, then brings a box of kittens in to play/cuddle

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at the kittys

Scarletdreamer 12-05-2010 11:14 AM

I spy a Mark!! *cuddles*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies... am really cold right now and just got up so can't really think that well - the heat's still not on so we're relying on "alternative measures" for heat... heh... i.e., candles (they do put out quite a bit of heat if you get the big ones!!) and the oven. Heh. And, of course, Daniel (the cat). He's a nice toasty little heater if he's in a snuggly mood. :)

MammaMia 12-05-2010 11:14 AM

I spy a April && Mark :p

*cuddles everyone and then hides*

Doikers 12-05-2010 11:18 AM

*Finds and then Hugs Helen*

*Hugs April* I Spot you!

*Hugs JK* I spot you too :)

MammaMia 12-05-2010 11:21 AM

I know you feel re: no heat. It sucks. Especially when it's middle of winter & freeeeezing more than ever. :P But yes...I feel for you April *hugs*

jonikd 12-05-2010 11:55 AM

Thanks for the kittens Nicole, its hard not to smile with kittens around *smiles* Thanks for your pic too, its nice to know who we're hugging *hugs beautiful Nicole!*

April, honey, your hair looks awesome, and you look awesome. Jarrod is one lucky guy, I can see why you're so happy with the result. *squishes*

Laura, we are all so very proud of you hun, that's a fantastic achievement through what has been a time of ups and downs for you *hugs excitedly*

Thanks for the hugs Mark and Helen. I would take both your **** feelings off you if I could *hugs back*

Kahlia, we shouldn't have to fight for care, it sounds unbelievably bad over there, and whilst I have to pay for my care that's my choice to stay out of the MH system here, but I would have options. Hang in there, you've come this far you will make it. I believe in you.

Ally, why you always in your tent? It must be snuggly in there and have all sorts of magical things :)

Noones fool, is there something else you'd rather we call you? It does get very busy in here and I understand how you feel ignored. The peeps here are friendly and supportive, but it does move really quickly at times. hope you're doing a bit better than a few pages back. Is there anything we can do? *hesitantly hugs till I know if you're a hugger*

*hugs Oliver tight and keeps him safe*

*cuddles Crimson, Hayley & Lindsay plus the inevitable missed ones*

*sits next to Julie and takes her mind off the next dentist appointment* You ok sweet?

I'm off to bed now, be kind to yourselves ok?
JK
xx