RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 28-01-2009 01:17 AM

*hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs* I feel completely helpless to say anything, all I can do is offer big, gigantuan, friendly, binary hugs and hope that tomorrow is better than today.

Feel free to take puppy SinClair for a walk, I find dog walking very therapeutic.

Damnation. 28-01-2009 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 1386227)
Is anyone else dreading Valentines as much as me?

I think I may hide...

It'll only make me feel WORSE

Oh my God, yes. I tend to ****ing hate it anyway, but it's going to be ten times worse this year >__<

Snuffles 28-01-2009 02:02 AM

Valentines Day- Yes.. Mum died day before it, then her bday is 2 days after it. So it's just going to be painful. PLUS unless all this housing stuff gets sorted out we won't be spending it together celebrating, we'll probs be doing all we can do bloody survive.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

ravynsoul 28-01-2009 02:20 AM

*comes out of denial tent* *offers lots of hugs for everyone and gladly receives those offered.*

Sorry, I'm not able to reply to everyone atm, I get too anxious that I'll forget someone, but I am thinking of you all!

Hope things start to brighten for people soon.

About Valentine's Day... can't we have like a space dedicated in here where we can hide out from it and all the things that go along with it??

Damnation. 28-01-2009 02:30 AM

Ohh Katie, I'm sorry... *hugs tightly*

Ravyn: Sounds like a damned good idea to me

ravynsoul 28-01-2009 02:37 AM

*hugs Katie* I hope February passes quickly for you; and this all done and the stress leaves soon.

Dayna: if everyone agrees, I think we should have a nice cafe to sit and chat and drink some coffee or lattes or whatever; and forget about mid-February [I think I will try to refer to that day/days as that instead]. We already have the denial tent to sleep and hide away in; so maybe a cafe where we can hang out works? I'm open to lots of other suggestions.. my imagination isn't all that large :P

pixiedust 28-01-2009 02:39 AM

*hugs Katie* I know it's not the same but 4th Feb is when my best friend's birthday would've been.

ravynsoul 28-01-2009 02:43 AM

*hugs pixiedust* sorry to hear that; do you want to talk about it at all?

Damnation. 28-01-2009 02:49 AM

Ravyn: I'm tempted to go around shouting '**** Valentine's Day' on the day <__<;;

Pixie: >__< I'm sorry as well *hugs*

pixiedust 28-01-2009 02:51 AM

Thank you both but to be honest I'd rather not at the moment. I'm scared it would send my over the edge.

ravynsoul 28-01-2009 02:55 AM

Dayna: I'd support that... never been much of a fan of it.. that's for sure.

Pixie: You need to do what is best for you and take care of yourself first; *Hugs*

--

well i'm off to bed early.. still not quite over being sick; so I need my sleep :S

pixiedust 28-01-2009 03:00 AM

*hugs back*

I hope you sleep well and feel better tomorrow x

anarchistl0ve 28-01-2009 03:00 AM

*hugs all around* btw when did we get a puppy here :)

Damnation. 28-01-2009 03:11 AM

Ravyn: >_O *Hugs* Nighty night then

Pixie: Tis understandable

Anarchist: *Hugs you too* When Wildly Insane started posting, if I remember rightly

anarchistl0ve 28-01-2009 03:22 AM

:( i feel bad that i had not posted in a while i really do need you all. *snuggles in blanket a bit*

Damnation. 28-01-2009 03:23 AM

Don't worry about it, Anarchist, it's fine *hugs tightly*

anarchistl0ve 28-01-2009 03:42 AM

thank you cyanide

Damnation. 28-01-2009 03:49 AM

No need to thank me, and please, call me Däyna

anarchistl0ve 28-01-2009 04:23 AM

okay :) since i am new to you most here have called me becca

Snuffles 28-01-2009 05:13 AM

Thanks guys *cuddles* And pixie- thinking of you its tough hey =(

Ohh well good news, shes going to get him to write the letter for us tonight so we can start to apply yay plus i called my counsellor at uni, im seeing her on monday yay..

Damnation. 28-01-2009 05:15 AM

Alrighty then, Becca it is ^__^. Nice to meet you

Katie: Yaay! Hope that all works out for you

anarchistl0ve 28-01-2009 05:18 AM

someone hold me please i wanna..

Snuffles 28-01-2009 05:33 AM

Yay thanks dayna, i hope it does too, i hope it works out for you as well!!!!!!!!

Hey Becca, I'm Katie.. are you ok? *cuddles*

anarchistl0ve 28-01-2009 05:46 AM

i was ok till someone who is visiting here not invited by me started ****..

Damnation. 28-01-2009 06:08 AM

*Hugs Becca tightly*

Thanks, Katie

anarchistl0ve 28-01-2009 06:34 AM

*clings* try n keep meh safe

Jetforce 28-01-2009 09:49 AM

*leaves some cans of drink for ppl*

Hope everyone is doing well there xxx

zowie 28-01-2009 01:22 PM

Hi Becca *waves* I'm Arwen. *Safe hugs*

My care co ordinator didn't call me back yesterday so I phoned her again today and am still waiting for her to call. Useless.

zowie 28-01-2009 03:26 PM

Saw my care co ordinator, she wasn't much help and I was feeling too crap to ask if they actually believe in the voices, couldn't handle it if she said no.

realflifefaerie 28-01-2009 03:40 PM

leaves hugs for everyone.

Secrets is stupidly busy and cant really help at the moment, sorry.

Mary Anne 28-01-2009 08:20 PM

Hi everyone,

Zowie - sorry you are feeling crap *hugs*

Secrets - is it good busy? *hugs*

*waves at Becca* as you can tell I am Mary Anne :)

*hugs Dayna, Ravyn, Jetforce, Kahlia, Katie, Nicole, Helen, Pixie and everyone else* (this place is so busy just now!)

I'm poop :(
In that zone where I just can't see things ever getting better, I am destined to live feeling this crap forever.
He-devil declared that I have a great life, he just does not get that no matter how much 'stuff' (ie house, friends, job etc) you have none of that matters when inside you feel so horrible.
Looks like it is just me and Fraggle (cat) forvever and great as she is I just can't see the point in any of this.
Feeling sorry for my big fat self.

*gives puppy Sinclair a cuddle and curls up in the denial tent*

MammaMia 28-01-2009 09:09 PM

HA.
Last night was interesting to say the least.
I have to go see someone tomorrow to report an incident that occured in the early hours of this morning, sadly involving me =/
Fun.
Am so tired :(

Damnation. 28-01-2009 11:00 PM

*Hugs everyone tightly*

GUESS WHO HAS SOMEWHERE TO LIVE =DDDDD

MammaMia 28-01-2009 11:19 PM

DAYNNNNNAAAA DOES

Snuffles 28-01-2009 11:46 PM

YAY DAYNA THATS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See :P Lol...

Well we don't have anything yet BUT we got the letter last night soooo I'm going to be applying for places today, ringing up some more to get some appts and then hand in app forms today and yeah FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!

*cuddles everyone*

Damnation. 29-01-2009 12:26 AM

*Tackleglomps Helen and Katie* ^______________^

We haven't actually said yes yet, because my housemate wants to check things over with the people who're going to be helping with our advance payment, but it is looking very good indeed! And ooooh, good luck Katie! <3

wildly insane 29-01-2009 01:20 AM

*hugs everyone*
*goes and curls up in a corner*
how come I go out and have a really lovely time and then ruin it all because by the time I get home I'm feeling bloody shitty again?

ravynsoul 29-01-2009 01:27 AM

congrats Dayna!!!!!!

That's awesome :)

ravynsoul 29-01-2009 01:32 AM

*hugs Hannah* That's not fun :( Do you want to talk about it?

Good luck on the house hunting Katie! Keep us uptodate.

Helen - that doesn't sound good; what happened?

Mary Anne - it will pass; sorry that the he-devil is such an insensitive jerk :(

Secrets - don't feel bad; what are you busy with?

Hi Becca, nice to meet you. Hope you feel welcome.

Arwen - how are things going now?

Jem - thanks for the drink *sips thirstily* How are you doing?

Pixie - how are you?

*hugs everyone*

Hope everyone else is doing ok; trying to start replying more posts; I'm really sorry if I missed someone's.. I have read them all. *leaves lots of hugs*

Snuffles 29-01-2009 01:39 AM

Well hope it works out for you Dayna! *huggles*

Wildly- geez, I'm the same hey.. or I feel like **** during the time I'm out and get bored and therefore ruin it for others *rolls eyes* *cuddles*

ravyn- how are you today? *snuggles*

Snuffles 29-01-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1388174)
HA.
Last night was interesting to say the least.
I have to go see someone tomorrow to report an incident that occured in the early hours of this morning, sadly involving me =/
Fun.
Am so tired :(

*cuddles tight* hope ur ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ravynsoul 29-01-2009 01:44 AM

Thanks Katie *snuggles back* I'm not doing too bad; wish my cold/sinus infection thingy would go away though..

Snuffles 29-01-2009 01:52 AM

Oh thats no good *cuddles* hope u feel better soon. im dreading that about winter lol..

Damnation. 29-01-2009 01:54 AM

Ravyn: Thank you! ^____^ *Glomps* And bleh, I still really hope you feel better soon D:

>_O *Hugs Wildly*

Katie: Thankies ^_^. I'll keep everyone here up to date with how things are going

ravynsoul 29-01-2009 02:00 AM

Thanks Katie and Dayna *hugs back* I hope I feel better soon too; and hopefully you guys stay healthy! Whenabouts does winter start for you Kaite?

Snuffles 29-01-2009 02:22 AM

Sweet dayna, so will i :) going to make some phone calls soon.. ugh hate being the one to do it but oh well..

ravyn, well autumn starts in just over a month, then winter 3 months after that :)

wildly insane 29-01-2009 02:23 AM

Thanks Shell *hugs back* hope you shake the cold soon

don't think it's anything in particular I just don't think my brain works right :-p I went to see Slumdog millionaire at the cinema with some friends and I just ended up thinking how pathetic it is that I'm miserable when I have so much more to be happy about than so many people, but that doesn't help, it makes things even worse, the other option is going out and seeing so many gorgeous, skinny, intelligent girls out there and I just end up feeling like nobody is ever going to want me and even if someone did I'd be so scared that I'd screw it up anyway. blah sorry, as I'm usless at opening up I thought I'd take a step forward and try a little bit.

Glad you found a place Dayna, hope you finalise it soon.

Helen, hope things are okay

Becca, you feeling any better?

*hugs Secrets* hope you're not too stressed

Thanks for the drinks Jet, hope you're okay

thanks Katie *cuddles back*

Arwen I hope your care co-ordinator gets off her arse and manages to give you some help. Is there anyone else you can call? *hugs*

MaryAnne, sorry to hear you're feeling so shitty hope you feel better in here *hugs*

Damnation. 29-01-2009 02:29 AM

Katie: Good stuff ^___^

*Hugs Wildly* Thanks. Hope you feel better soon

Bleh. Goodbye good mood ;-;

Kahlia1981 29-01-2009 05:28 AM

*offers hugs to everybody*

Can it stop raining now please ?? I always get more depressed when it won't stop raining. I just want to curl up and start crying. =(

anarchistl0ve 29-01-2009 06:12 AM

i am a bit better