RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 01:54 AM

That would be sad Jess... I just barely fit in mine tbh.

Drinking... Bad idea since I already feel crap... :crying:

All I'm Living For 05-08-2008 01:57 AM

*cuddles you*
i'm sorry i cant offer much advice but i can offer a whole lot of hugs and stuff..

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 02:07 AM

*accepts cuddles gladly* folks underestimate hugs, but I'm a fan (at least virtual ones... I don't really like to be touched unless I initiate it). No advice needed dear, feeling any better hun? No details needed, just yes or no will do.

All I'm Living For 05-08-2008 02:13 AM

yeah.. nah.. i dont know! :P

*cuddles gently*

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 02:30 AM

*cuddles*
Yeah, I understand that sweetie.

All I'm Living For 05-08-2008 02:35 AM

:O i see heather! what are you doing in vets heather?

*cuddles ally*

All I'm Living For 05-08-2008 02:47 AM

honey i've got to go now but you try to take care ok?
*leaves you with a boxfull of huggles and cuddles*

risenfromperdition 05-08-2008 03:14 AM

lol *lurks*
*snuggles soph*

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 03:35 AM

*pulls Sophies box over to her corner*

I think if you look the word pathetic up in the dictionary you'd see my picture...

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 03:36 AM

*glomps heather*

Ally... don't drink love :( not good!

risenfromperdition 05-08-2008 03:42 AM

*is glomped*
*glomps back*
hey dearie, hows you <3

risenfromperdition 05-08-2008 03:52 AM

*curls up and sleeps*
:(

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 03:59 AM

*cuddles heather lots and lots*

i'm fine :) it's a beautiful day here.... i'm not freezing my titties off for the first time in weeks! :D

BoundNoMore 05-08-2008 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 979125)
*cries*
I feel so "little" right now...
*sits with knees to chest, arms around knees, and rocks*
First Katch (my RYL mama) left,
and now Jeff (my RYL daddy) has left too.
I feel like I am suddenly an orphan!!!
I feel so... lost and alone and... :crying::-(:sad::crying:

DO MY FEELINGS NOT MATTER TO ANYONE?!?!?!

blondiebear 05-08-2008 04:27 AM

*blows kisses to every one in the psych ward*

yep, the price of being able to breath is inhaling something that tastes remarkably like hairspray. It is how ever heaps better than struggling to breath.

Got some good exercise in tonight, but was glad to come in too. By our standards it is humid.

risenfromperdition 05-08-2008 04:45 AM

's hottttt in here ><
and i has a test in abnormal psych tomorrow which has questions on ed's which= yuckkkk :( lol. and i has to go clothes shopping this week- eww. dont wanna.

[/whine]

*edit* yay at not freezing :P that tends to be good lol

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 05:50 AM

No worries Jess, not much of it got in my system, kinda got sick:pinch:.

I just want it all to Go. Away.

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 06:05 AM

manda! of COURSE your feelings matter! Silly billy! The others are just a bit overwhelmed with their own at the moment! *cuddles you tightly* it'll be okay!

*hugs heather* don't you just love tests that hit on your own problems >.<

I'm kinda glad you got sick ally!

Susan... I wish they could make inhalers taste like strawberries!!!!

risenfromperdition 05-08-2008 06:21 AM

oh yes. so much fun =\ oooor not. lol.
and i have a paper to write on same topic O.o
why did i decide to do abnormal psych as a summer class :P
lol
zzz
*attempts to sleep... hah*
theres a funny concept

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 06:24 AM

Oh I loved abnormal psych! Didn't much care for the pictures of folks sliced up arms:pinch:

*cuddles Amanda*
I'm sorry luv, Jess is right... We're all a bit overwhelmed and that kind of creates a bit of tunal vision...
Lol Jess, I suppose it was a good thing... Still feel **** but it SO would have been worse had I managed to get drunk (which tbh was kind of the point).

*returns to her linen closet and closes the door*

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 06:32 AM

*sneaks into ally's linen cupboard before the door can shut and sits on you and squishes* :D you'll be alright! now go to bed! *has no idea what time it is there*

Sucks indeed for classes and papers and studying *chokes on dirty word* lol

anywho, i'm off home now from work! Will pop back on later :) toodles my dears!

risenfromperdition 05-08-2008 06:34 AM

bye byes jess :)

effervescence 05-08-2008 07:16 AM

alyssa you are not fat! its a nice pic but i would like to see a bigger smile!
*hugs you*

therapy was pointless today cos she didnt wana push me cos im not feeling well. i would rather have talked abut some stuff but oh well.

Auburn Shadow 05-08-2008 08:51 AM

I hate my incompetence.

Jetforce 05-08-2008 12:49 PM

agree with chloe

U look lovely ally :-)

*hugs hana* wat's bothering u?

Auburn Shadow 05-08-2008 01:59 PM

Just having a bit of a bad day at work. Seems like nothing I did yesterday is actually what people expected and so now, I've got to start all over again. Add the fact that I generally just feel ill and yeah... just can't wait till I get home.

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 03:26 PM

Thanks guys

Chloe, I'm sorry you didn't get to talk about the stuff you wanted to in therapy, I hate it when that happens :pinch: *hugs*

:crying: goodness, I just want to feel OK, for crying out loud!
Ok, done exploding for now...
*retreats to her linen closet*
Ah, small, enclosed space...

blue_cloud 05-08-2008 04:12 PM

i want to hurt but promised somone i wouldn't so makes me want to purge instead :(

blondiebear 05-08-2008 04:37 PM

Jeff is still among the living.

I am in a decent place today. Plan to go to the mall and get a couple of pairs of jeans for my hubby at the back to school sales. May take advantage of the a/c in the mall and get my exercise by walking around it.

When will I learn though, that cream of wheat cereal has no staying power?

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 04:38 PM

*cuddles Diamond*
I'm sorry luv... Try and hold out though, eh?

*sigh*

Someone be proud of me... I took my meds as prescribed instead of emptying the contents of both bottles and taking it all... This inspite of the urges and thoughts running around in my head...
:crying:
Someone please make them go away
:crying:

Pomegranate 05-08-2008 06:35 PM

I'm proud of you Ally, so proud *hugs you*

And if I had a magic wand you know I would make it go away in an instant hun xxxx

*HUGS Diamondn00b* be careful sweetheart xxxx

zowie 05-08-2008 06:57 PM

Feeling awful. I shouldn't drink because it messes with my meds, now I feel really suicidal.

Living Dead Girl 05-08-2008 07:40 PM

*hugs zowie* stay safe xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 08:30 PM

Tires flat :pinch: HOWEVER, I got the flat one off, the spare on, and down to the tire store all by myself. Now, it's too hot to be changing tires and I'm shaking a bit because I haven't eaten much and desperately need water (am drinking some now)... But I did it. Now hopefully it doesn't cost too much...

Detour. Derail 05-08-2008 09:25 PM

I'm seeing things...
and I'm all confused...
Nothings staying in my head....
makes writing...speaking...reading...watching TV....all of it incredibly hard

blue_cloud 05-08-2008 09:47 PM

*hugs all*
i knew i shouldn't have promised but sometimes people just leave it impossible for you not to, like you want to be hurting yourself if you don't promise! what they don't understand is i will always find another way of making myself hurt!
sorry for the little rant but needed to get it out xx

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 10:30 PM

when i got a flat tired it only cost me about 15 dollars to get it fixed! ace on changing it yourself! I had to get my fiance to change mine :P

*cuddles* i'm proud of y'all for still being here, still fighting and still moving through!

blue_cloud 05-08-2008 10:33 PM

*cuddles jess* (if you don't mind) hi hun how are you?

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 10:46 PM

i'm... okay? i dunno, i'm really low but i've pasted a smile on my face and i'm back to supporting others. Keep reading posts that i can't reply to though and seeing the 'thanks for your replies' and reading it as 'gee and least someone f*cking btohered' and feeling terrible about not responding *sihgs*

*lots fo cuddles*

blue_cloud 05-08-2008 10:49 PM

hun you are so supportive please don't feel like you are not, just you being here makes me feel like you care xx

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 10:50 PM

Yep, mine was something like $15.50, so not bad. Guess there was a hole and a screw in it (which I didn't see but the guy that patched it said he didn't notice it until he refiled it with air anyway so...). Lol yeah, I was pretty proud of myself... Should tell my therapist on Monday, that's always something I'm told is good *shrug*

Diamond, what's up luv?

And Jess, how are you doing sweetie?

*looks about for her bottle of Tylenol and a BIG glass of water* I think I'm dehydrated:pinch:... Not that me having my hands on any sort of medication today is good but so far I've been able to behave myself... And besides, I think I'm too tired to bother *shrug*

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 10:54 PM

Aww Jess, you are SO supportive sweetie *massive cuddles*. It's hard to support all the time and everyone, especially when you're not feeling well yourself. Personally I think it's wonderful when you do what you can. You really are amazing sweetie, please believe me *hugs*

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 11:03 PM

OMG ALLY! There was a hole and a screw in mine too! :D

I feel bad though when people need help so badly and all i have is *hugs* especially when they're like "if all you're going to do is give hugs then pleast don't reply, i need advice not a cuddle' *rolls eyes* and then they don't get any replies bvecasue people are struggling and that's what so many of us have to offer. blah. okay i'm going to styop whining >.<

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 11:14 PM

Lol now that's a funny coincidende :-)

I know sweetie, I understand, I'm the same way. But eventually those people DO get advice and when they're feeling a bit better they realize that the *hugs* were all that some could do at the time becuar they were/are atruggeling too...

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 11:16 PM

crazy coincidences do do do do... :P

it's hard you know? i hate people feeling like they're nto getting any help.

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 11:23 PM

*nods* I know sweetie... You want to be able to take care of everyone, I totally understand. But I'll tell you what I had to learn during this WONDERFULLY paralyzing major depressive episode that's been dragging on for over a year is that as much as I want to take care of everyone when I can barely care for myself I am of no good to them... Oh, supporting a few is possible some times... But it can't be everyone, all the time... You get stretched too thin and you get even worse yourself. And the guilt about not being able to help... Just makes it all worse as well. You've got to realize it's ok that you can't take care of everyone... Even though you really want to. It sucks. I mean, I can tell you this but tbh that doesn't make it any easier for me either... It sucks... And I'm rambling so I think I'll stop now *shakes head at self*

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 11:27 PM

i'm replying most to just a few people and giving like... general replies to everyone else when i can. some threads i can't reply to at all as they just.. i dunno... are too hard to understand and make my head hurt >.<

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 11:36 PM

Sweetie, you're doing what you can and that's great, that's enough. And, being one of those you do reply to, you're doing an excelent job *cuddles lots and lots*

Casper_Fading 05-08-2008 11:37 PM

*cuddles you too* why aren't you in bed! hmmmmm

~*forever_broken*~ 05-08-2008 11:44 PM

Lol I am, I'm on my mobile :-)
It's almost 16:00 here, too late to take a nap, I wouldn't sleep tonight *shrug* but I'm laying here quietly, posting to you and reading a magazine