RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 12-01-2010 09:38 AM

*holds tight to Helen*

MammaMia 12-01-2010 09:58 AM

*holds on tight*

Things are so epically bad. My best friend attempted suicide yesterday, still not looking good :'(

Scarletdreamer 12-01-2010 12:55 PM

Aw Helen, I'm so sorry to hear that. *holds tight* How are you doing? is there anything we can do to help?

Kahlia *huggles* how are you this morning/night/afternoon? (lol) Hopefully a bit better than you were awhile ago. Have been trying to keep up with this thread as you all mean a lot to me but I don't remember everything that happened since I last posted (not last night, I mean at Vince's house).

How is everyone else? *cuddles*

I don't feel too great. My stomach is upset from the fried chicken sandwich I had last night for supper, I think - I just started eating meat again a few weeks ago and I'm still not used to the fried bit... don't eat much fried stuff AT ALL... so yeah. >_<

My NP & therapist still haven't responded to pretty much what was an SOS call for help a few days ago. :( I feel really left out and forgotten about but a friend reminded me that they are only human too. :-\ True, but I'm kind of one of their responsibilities, ESPECIALLY on a trip. :(

Oh well.

*needs hugs*

MammaMia 12-01-2010 03:58 PM

Make it all stop? :( Last I heard was that she's stable, in intensive care but not breathing for herself

[Awakening] 12-01-2010 06:24 PM

Hi guys, I miss you all! *hugs all round*

I'm feeling a little better. Court was fine, i have an order saying that my son stays with his dad for the next and i get as much supervised contact with him as i want, then back to court to hopefully go back to normal.

I still feel very numb and want to laze about at home all day though, but on the whole, much better.

Is your tummy any better now April?

Oh MammaMia (sorry i cant remember your name) that sounds so awful. How are you feeling? Try and keep yourself well x

How you doing Kahlia?

xxx

MammaMia 12-01-2010 06:27 PM

Call me Helen/Hells :)

Feeling utterly exhausted, ****, emotional, scared, worried...

PrincessVegeta_x 12-01-2010 06:36 PM

Can I come in? Having such a bad day. Seems like everybody's ganging up on me.

MammaMia 12-01-2010 06:48 PM

Of course Katie *squishes*

PrincessVegeta_x 12-01-2010 06:56 PM

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your friend, I hope she's ok and that you're ok.

This person on here is making my life hell at the moment, post-reporting every post I write. Don't be surprised if THIS post disappears soon! I didn't mean to write what I did, and it was actually not breaking any rules... she just took it too literally. She's making me feel like I have to leave RYL and I can't do that...

MammaMia 12-01-2010 06:57 PM

You should speak the mods about it if you haven't yet :(

PrincessVegeta_x 12-01-2010 06:59 PM

Yeah, I think I will. I was hoping it would sort itself out but it's obviously not going to.
x

MammaMia 12-01-2010 07:16 PM

Best thing to do hun xx

MammaMia 12-01-2010 10:17 PM

She's woken up =D

SoMuchMore 12-01-2010 10:39 PM

*hugs helen* I'm so glad that she woke up!

*hugs april* hope your stomach feels better soon and that your therapist gets back to you. It sucks when it feels like you cant really reach out to your professional support.

*hugs scarletwhore* glad that court went okay and you are feeling better.

I'm back at school... but things are shitty... I don't know if i'm over thinking things or my worrying is justified... but between 2 friend situations and stuff that is going on with my family... i don't know...

MammaMia 12-01-2010 10:42 PM

Laura, massssssssive hugs. I know how you feel =[

This doesn't make everything okay. The nightmare is only beginning really. Plus still worrying about my other best friend. I still can't cope with all this.

[Awakening] 13-01-2010 12:49 AM

Helen thats brilliant! Have you heard anything more? I'm sorry your feeling so bad, are u feeling any better now? Have you got any nice plans for tomorrow?

Kaytee, welcome! Please make sure u talk to the mods about this, it isnt fair on you. I hope your ok *offers friendly hug and hot chocolate*

*cuddles Laura* whats going on sweetie? Do you know whats making you feel this way?

x x x

Kahlia1981 13-01-2010 01:05 AM

*hugs everyone*

It's just after 10am and I really want to go back to bed. I had a seriously bad night - kept hearing someone calling my name and asking me if I was there and so forth. Meh. Man, I just want out. :(

*retreats to a dark corner and starts crying*

[Awakening] 13-01-2010 01:19 AM

*hugs Kahlia and wipes tears* that must be so scary. you poor sweetheat. have u got school or any plans for today? did u manage to get much sleep? x

Woop, I've been findi ng it hard to fall asleep recently but i think i'mabout to :D lovr and cuddles to all on the ward x x x

SoMuchMore 13-01-2010 03:20 AM

*cuddles helen*

*hugs kahlia* o man that sounds horrible. Hope you manage to get some sleep...

*hugs scarlett whore* Glad to hear you are getting some sleep.

There is a lot going on. I have 2 friends are are threatening to do stuff if things dont turn around and go thier way, which just makes me kinda worried. And then i have a situation with my dad that i'm really worried about that i cant really talk about right now/on here (maybe?... i havent decided if i should even mention it to anyone) *sigh*

... it would be so much easier to just disappear

MammaMia 13-01-2010 11:12 AM

*hugs everyone*

Scarlett, I've not heard anymore. But I have texted her aunt/friend (depending on who's visitng at the moment the other one has Gemma's phone lol), but no reply back yet. Bit worried :S I'm still feeling quite ****. Bad person that I am lol. I did have plans for today, but they've just got cancelled :S Hurray, another day alone with my emotions >_> Although I am seeing my Dad tonight, so I can't complain too much. That's going to be a barrel of laughs, as he does usually ask how my best friends and other friends are lol. I did manage to sleep haha, managed to sleep from about 11pm :) Got woken up by a text about 8.30ish, then woke up 9.30am & now (well 10am) :)

Laura, don't let your friends do that to you. Do what's best for you and if that's not going their way, then so be it. They sound like they're not of rational mind and maybe not intending to blackmail you like that. I don't know though. *big cuddles*

Kahlia, hope you're feeling a little better?? *massive cuddles*