RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

one_step_closer 22-12-2010 02:42 PM

*hugs everyone* I'm just so sick of feeling bad all of the time. I can't cope with life, I don't have it in me.

Lia, i'm sorry you've been having nightmares. Sometimes it helps to write them down and then destroy what you have written.

Helen, I hope the repair man comes soon.

Doikers 22-12-2010 02:49 PM

It WILL get better Lindsay You just have to hang on in there , is there anyone from your CMHT or other support network you can make an appointment to see ? *Hugs*

*Hugs Helen* I hope you heating guy comes soon too .

MammaMia 22-12-2010 03:04 PM

Lindsay, you won't always feel this bad. I know you're sick of struggling & I don't blame you.

Mark, thank you (and to Lindsay too). Although if I remember rightly, he was supposed to come in October & never came or apologised. But the problem fixed itself thankfully on that occasion. However we really do need heat. I have two blankets & a heater on, still cold grr =[

one_step_closer 22-12-2010 03:16 PM

Mark, I could phone the voluntary crisis team but I can't let them come out to see me because my brother is at home and he'd guess that things are difficult for me right now. I'm seeing my psychologist tomorrow though.

Doikers 22-12-2010 03:22 PM

It's good that you are meeting up with your psychologist tomorrow , Can tell her how you feel ? *Hugs*

Doikers 22-12-2010 05:08 PM

I'm all bathed and ready for a relaxing evening , Cold though so I put my heating on then got in the bath, Stood out of the bath and the cold air hit the wet me , BBBrrrrr .
I discovered that Antabuse has Geletine in it so HAD to stop taking it being a very strict Vegetarian , I'm hoping I can cope without it , it's been a saftey blanket .

misskitty112 22-12-2010 05:12 PM

*hugs everyone* I don't know where the memory part of my brain is.

If I make it through the holidays, it will be a miracle. I'm just sayin.
On a good note, I kicked ass at uni this semester. Seriously... hardest semester of my life= good grades. But I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter, because what's the point if I'm never gonna see myself get my degree?
*sigh* idk. you can ignore me.
And my grandma just came in my room to accuse me of stealing a part of someone's gift. wtf.

Doikers 22-12-2010 05:14 PM

Oh *Hugs Felicia* I'm sorry about your Grandma :S But YEY! For good grades :D Way to go you!!! I'm sure you'll get your degree hun , you are SO smart :)

misskitty112 22-12-2010 05:18 PM

I'm actually not that smart, dear.
But if you think I am, feel free to go talk to the professor of Brit Lit 3, and tell her I deserve to make a good grade in the class this spring. I've already failed it once =/

Doikers 22-12-2010 05:22 PM

Well you're certainly smarter than me , I never was one for booklearnin' , or anything practical for that manner *Sigh* I still think you're smart :) *Marches up to your professor*

Doikers 22-12-2010 05:49 PM

*Spots and Hugs Crimson* How are you Crimson? Thanks again for all the Information :)

Doikers 22-12-2010 06:42 PM

Sarah!!! I spots you *Hugs* How are you hun?

SparkleKitten 22-12-2010 07:08 PM

Ugh, turns out my endoscopy to test for IBS/stomach issues is on New Years Eve... _ Just hoping they can do it without general anasthetic :/

Doikers 22-12-2010 07:15 PM

*Hugs Sarah* Good luck with that hun .

PoisonedApple 22-12-2010 07:21 PM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H57PIqu6o7g&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - 【HD】The Grinch - Where Are You Christmas? -[/ame]

*hugs everyone and hides mumbling about so much to do, so little time*

FlyingNy 22-12-2010 07:44 PM

Hey all. I've not actually even been at home for the past 4 and a half hours, I just left my laptop on because I thought I'd be out 10 minutes.

Doikers 22-12-2010 07:49 PM

Oh Lia , everything okay? *Hugs*

OOhhh Good video Crimson :) We don't ready "Do" Dr Seuss over here like you guys do , but cool none the less , Saying that I do have A T-shirt with the Cate in the Hat on , but I've not , to my recollation read any of his books .

FlyingNy 22-12-2010 08:06 PM

Everything's fine. I went to the shop to get a 'to my husband card' (don't even ask) and then thought 'you know what, I'm going to give Jodie her Christmas present' as it was in my bag, but she lives 3 miles away and I had to walk and then I got lost, then I stayed at hers for a bit and her mum gave me a lift home. Longest shop trip ever.

PoisonedApple 22-12-2010 08:11 PM

Hurray for making my boss's day. I put a tin of cookies in her inbox this morning.
*hugs Mark* When I was reading the stuff I missed and saw you wondering about Christmas cheer, I thought of the movie with Taylor Mumsen playing Cindy-loo (the little girl in the beginning of the video). I personally think the song is better when it's sung by her than it is by Faith Hill (even if it was done by Faith) but I couldn't find any on YouTube that had that :) I never got into Dr Seuss as a kid but one of the wall decorations in my office that doesn't change is this poem. lol

Doikers 22-12-2010 08:20 PM

Ha! Thats very funny Crimson :)

Wow Lia , it sounds like you had quite the afternoon! :P