RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 22-08-2010 02:06 AM

*leaves safe hugs for everyone and goes off to read peoples threads*

Kahlia1981 22-08-2010 02:18 AM

*huggles everybody*

Sorry for the lack of individuals ... my heads not playing too nicely at the moment.

I haven't slept since 03:30-ish on Saturday 21/08 and it's now 11:15-ish on the 22/08. Last night I took 2 Mogadon which usually puts me to sleep quite a bit before midnight but obviously it didn't work. I spent quite a bit of the night crying and after 02:00 or so watching random episodes of Season 3 of the US version of Whose Line Is It Anyway? It was kind of hard to watch with the crying and with our downstairs neighbours who were playing incredibly loud music but I just felt like I had to do something. To be honest I feel like I'm falling apart. I keep thinking about doing dangerous stuff like jumping out the window (we're on the third floor) and various other things and my head is really not working as it should. In some ways I feel like curling up in the foetal position and just crying until I disappear.

Sorry. I shouldn't have bothered you all with that. :crying:

MammaMia 22-08-2010 02:19 AM

Yes you should have told us Kahlia. I'm sorry you haven't slept and feel like doing dangerous stuff. Please keep safe *cuddles*

SoMuchMore 22-08-2010 02:27 AM

*hugs helen* you are a very strong person. you can get through this. I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful... *extra supportive hugs*

*hugs heather* sorry that you family is restricting your internet still :-/

*cuddles kahlia* it was not bothering us, we want to know how you are doing and be able to offer our support if we can. Keep talking, especially if it will help at all. I'm sorry that you feel like you are falling apart. Don't do anything dangerous hun. Things will get better eventually.. you just have to hang in there. Try to stay safe.

Ugh.. my chest is starting to hurt from all the coughing i've been doing.
Hang in there everyone. <3 you all.

MammaMia 22-08-2010 02:41 AM

Thanks Laura. I know you can't be any more supportive than that as I've hardly explained....*hugs tight* She just texted me...

SoMuchMore 22-08-2010 02:51 AM

*cuddles* well i hope things will be okay.. here if you need anything, just thought i'd offer again even tho i know you can't explain.

MammaMia 22-08-2010 02:59 AM

Thanks. I could explain other stuff....

SoMuchMore 22-08-2010 03:05 AM

i dont want you to feel like i am forcing you to talk, just want you to be okay... sorry if its coming across like that. But if you want to explain/vent/whatever about anything, inbox is open.

MammaMia 22-08-2010 03:15 AM

I know you're not forcing me :) Will PM you x

misskitty112 22-08-2010 04:07 AM

I'm still alive
*hugs all*

I have a massive amount of work to do. still.

MammaMia 22-08-2010 04:11 AM

*hugs you* Glad you're still alive..

SoMuchMore 22-08-2010 04:28 AM

*hugs felicia* sorry you have so much work to do. Glad you alive though. Hang in there.

*hugs helen*

MammaMia 22-08-2010 04:39 AM

Why is it, when you cry, your nose is just one big snot machine????

Detour. Derail 22-08-2010 05:10 AM

Im back from work!
I survived my shift! I worked on auto-pilot...I cried though...my manager wanted to send me home but I didnt want to come back and mope on my own coz I know Id do something stupid.
Ill be on a train back to Manchester in just over 4 hours.
I dont wanna go. Im scared.
I feel like im 6 years old again...sitting in the hospital looking at all the sick people...
I thought Id be ok if I got drunk. I thought the pain would stop. But now im lay in bed binge eating.
Im fat and stupid and ugly. My nana is dying. She's gonna die knowing what a disappoint I am.

Kahlia1981 22-08-2010 07:25 AM

*huggles all*

Looks like it's likely to be a hung parliament here ... not sure ... last I heard it was still too close too call. Mentally really not doing too much better. Told my housemate everything except for the dangerous thinking. And he said we'll get me sleeping and see how I am tomorrow and just work from there. I keep stopping in the middle of tasks because I can't remember what I'm doing. Just from lack of sleep. I don't think I'm heading manic because of the dangerous thoughts, crying and some other stuff - my head doesn't feel manic if that makes sense - so we're hoping that sleep will kind of reset it. I hope so as I could really do with a break.

Hels & Laura: I just want to send you both *great big hugs* and some thanks. Thinking of you both.

*hugs Felicia & Alex* - to both of you, I'm really sorry it's not more but I can't put my thoughts in order to make enough sense. Just know that I'm thinking of both of you.

*leaves big hugs and safe care packages for all*

xxjuliexx 22-08-2010 09:13 AM

....um hi:notsure:
been 32 page sorry guys

Doikers 22-08-2010 10:11 AM

Julie!! Hi :) *Hugs* How are you ?

Doikers 22-08-2010 10:15 AM

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs April* I read your R/V thread and your LJ, I really wish I knew what to say , I've No experiance with an ED or even knowing someone with an ED really , sorry *Mahooisive Hugs*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Felicia*Glad you're still alive :) Good luck with all the work !

*Hugs Kahlia* I hope you sleep well :)

*Hugs Lex*

MammaMia 22-08-2010 10:27 AM

Hi Julie :) *offers cuddles* How you been?

*hugs Mark* How are you?

*hugs Alex* Glad you managed to get through your shift. Crying is okay. I know you'll say it's not at work and I probably agree, but sometimes it just has to happen. Hope seeing your Nana isn't too horrible for you.

*hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry you're still struggling. Keep fighting sweetheart. Thanks for the hugs.

*hugs Laura* Hope you're feeling better today & thanks for PM'ing me last night. I've sent you a quick PM =)

*hugs April* I spy you :) How are you feeling today? Hopefully a little better.

*hugs everyone else*

one_step_closer 22-08-2010 12:24 PM

*hugs everyone* This thread moves so quickly!