RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 17-08-2008 03:25 AM

eh 'sok <3
*cuddles*
*glares at computer*
:P

MammaMia 17-08-2008 03:34 AM

*cuddles some more*

I better try to sleep and hopefully no more mean dreams *sobs*

risenfromperdition 17-08-2008 03:36 AM

*cuddles* dreams are dumb *nod*
hope you get some rest x

Mors Certa 17-08-2008 03:59 AM

Ok, brain seriously short circuiting. so bear with me

First of Hells *HUGS* sorry if I have been poor performer, entirely my fault, I am a ****, and will try to do better

second, bottle says take 1 every 24 hours, seems like quite a few pills, but I figure what the hell, 1 bottle of pills it is

risenfromperdition 17-08-2008 04:19 AM

*poke* jeff- you know 's 1 PILL every 24 hours =\
take care xox

blondiebear 17-08-2008 04:40 AM

Bro, behave yourself please?

I totally believe that the moon influences us. Lunatic? Most times I like the full moon, especially in fall and winter. I don't get what is going on tonight.

*hugs Helen*
*hugs heather, amanda,*
*reaches up on tiptoes to hug my Bro*

effervescence 17-08-2008 04:47 AM

i am so triggered. for no reason. what an idiot. i want to do it, SO MUCH

BoundNoMore 17-08-2008 05:12 AM

DAMN FULL MOON!!!!!!!!!!

my bottle of Maalox says "do not take more than 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours"...
haha I swear I probably took at least 2 teaspoonfuls every hours if not ever half hour today... opps
I wonder why it says... it's just ****in' Maalox that... hmm... maybe it'll make me die
*sigh* but I doubt I'll be that lucky...

Bambi 17-08-2008 07:52 AM

please help iam really scared.(MAY TRIGGER)

:crying: :crying: hi i need to check in because iam feeling so unsafe right now. and iam so scared of what else I will do to my self. I started cutting an hour ago and I just cant stop. They are Pretty Bad. I know that right now I really am a danger to myself. I just know there is know way that I can keep myself safe. I just dont know what to do , where to go or who to turn to for help. Can anyone please give me some help and advice on where I can go to get proffesional help. please? get professional help?
:crying: :crying:

mouse in darkness 17-08-2008 10:39 AM

At least there is a safe place that is not in the least scary for me i dont panic here were its safe

zowie 17-08-2008 10:54 AM

Good morning all. How's everyone doing today?
I'm not doing great, but much better than I was.
x

mouse in darkness 17-08-2008 11:21 AM

XXIF ONLY YOU KNEW81XX Have you tried the hospital? They may be able to help I know from experiance that at times they are help full

mouse in darkness 17-08-2008 12:52 PM

good evening from Oz

MammaMia 17-08-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseRidinBbe07 (Post 1007112)
*cuddles* dreams are dumb *nod*
hope you get some rest x

*cuddles some more* They are dumb but some are nice :) I did get some rest actually :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mors Certa (Post 1007130)
First of Hells *HUGS* sorry if I have been poor performer, entirely my fault, I am a ****, and will try to do better

*HUGS* I'm sorry Jeff, I do get quite snappy at times and probs make everyone feel even more crap than usual :blush: You're not a **** :blink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 1007163)
*hugs Helen*
*hugs heather, amanda,*
*reaches up on tiptoes to hug my Bro*

*hugs susan back*

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1007469)
Good morning all. How's everyone doing today?
I'm not doing great, but much better than I was.
x

Good Afternoon Zowie hehe. I'm lad you're doing better, I hope it stays that way...*huggles*

God I'm stuck in a dilema and I have no idea what to do..

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 03:27 PM

Oh my goodness, what a night for me to have been sleeping soundly through. I don't know where to start and really don't want to miss out anybody, but my main concern is for XXIFONLYYOUKNEWXX - please let us know asap if you sought medical advice.....though I'm kinda hoping you won't respond straight away as that'll mean you're getting the help you need. Hugs are here waiting for you though.
Hells, I'm gutted that you feel so bad right now and are thinking about checking yourself out. I'm pretty sure whenever I see you I send you hugs. You were one of the first people to welcome me to the ward. Please don't leave. *special snuggles just for helen* I'm gonna go check out your thread and see if theres anything I can help you with.
Zowie I'm glad your doing a bit better, hang on in there.
Oh and susan, thanks for the offer of beef jerky, but I'm a veggie so no thanks, though Eoghan loves it so if you've any spare you could always box it up and send it to afghan for him! lol
*brings in pretzels to share with everyone*
*snuggles everyone whether they want to be snuggled or not*
*realises some people are hiding in holes and cupbaords so goes roound snuggling everything including walls, doors and windows*

blondiebear 17-08-2008 04:01 PM

*emerges from hidey hole after a good night's sleep*

*hugs everyone*

*chomps breakfast*

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 04:06 PM

Morning susan! Hope you have a good day today.

I'm on a new occupational therapy programme for my M.E so its time for my 30min power nap. See you all later.

risenfromperdition 17-08-2008 04:37 PM

im glad you got some rest helen :)

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 05:44 PM

Ok had a nap and then been on phone nattering. My friend thats been in hospital for 16months is being discharged in 2weeks, yay!! I know you don't know her, but it gave me a reason to smile, so wanted to share it with you all.
*snuggles you all before going out to smoking shelter*

CrazyHayley 17-08-2008 06:22 PM

I'm still here in mind giving snuggles to those who want and need them, but just gotta do my ASDA online shopping lol as I appear to have eaten myslef out of house and home apart from some rice and a packet of crisps!! That'll make an interesting breakfast tomorrow before the shopping arrives! lol