RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Feel icky inside... *sexual content* (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158387)

Casper_Fading 16-02-2011 05:26 AM

Feel icky inside... *sexual content*

I got a message from my ex saying that he missed giving me head cause I was yummy. I was like WTF! And then he asked if we could meet up so he could do so. I told him I wouldnt cheat and he goes... "he wouldn't have to know". WTF!!!!!!!! I told him I loved mat and wouldn't cheat on him and that it was wrong and he's ****ing clueless! We were together for 3 years! How does he not know that cheating is on my list of things I would never ever do? I started thinking I was giving off some sort of vibe or something to say I was easy! I spoke to mat and told him about it and he was just worried about me. I didn't even contemplate not letting Mat know. I also spoke to my counsellor about it and she was like "uhh lack of boundaries much?" ha. It was just... foul. And inappropriate. I was feeling okay about it after speaking to mat and my counsellor but now? Now i'm home by myself and starting to get really shaky. It's bringing back some shitty memories of when my ex and i were together and blech.

Divorce papers are filed. They'll be served to him in the next week or so and then it goes to court on the 1st April and should be finalised by 1st May. Then I can have him blocked from my phone and he wont be able to contact me anymore.

But right now? I'm starting to panic and I don't know what to do! :(

ˈsäləˌterē 16-02-2011 06:41 AM

I'm so sorry _ _ _ _ (i)! You're so right! That was waaay foul n inappropriate! You do have things sorted though hun. You're so blessed with Mat n you are the ones in control. It'll be over soon!

tifflehan 16-02-2011 08:27 AM

Yeah just remember he's an ex for a reason and it will all soon be over. xx

Pomegranate 17-02-2011 02:09 AM

THAT....that kind of behaviour, attitude, lack of respect towards you etc amongst other things is WHY you are getting the divorce. You don't need him and his bullcrap 'Casper'. You just don't. He is your past and I understand memories are hard but I am really proud of you for talking to Mat and your counsellor about it, try not to think about the bad memories and focus on all the lovely, wonderful, fun things times you have ahead with Mat!

Do you want to talk about what is panicking you? How have you been dealing with it since making your OP?

*lots of love and snuggles*

Emma and Rigel :P

xxx

Casper_Fading 17-02-2011 04:11 AM

I showed Mat the messages to explain what was said and stuff... he got teary :( He was upset cause I was upset! Dammit. I don't know what I did to deserve this guy but he is just... wonderful.

I'm okay now. I slept for ages last night. Had awful dreams but I slept which is a bonus. Have to tell my doctor today that my ankle is worse *joy*. May end up back on crutches which will suck! Yes. Okay. I am not going to have a shower and get ready for my doctors appointment.

Thanks guys :)

Casper_Fading 17-02-2011 08:08 AM

ARGH! So my ankle is worse and I should be on crutches BUT if I go on crutches now it will just weaken it further and it well swell more and easier when I come back off them >.< So waiting another two weeks for it to settle down and then getting it x-rayed again...

ˈsäləˌterē 17-02-2011 03:08 PM

I'm sorry this is so frustrating for you Jess(i)! I'm prayin for ya hun.

Dragon Fly 21-02-2011 01:43 AM

What a freak, tell him to get stuffed!!!!! He shouldn't be making contact with you like that, i'd be telling him to get f*cked!

zivalover16 21-02-2011 05:22 AM

If he keeps doing it and you tell him to stop I do believe it's considered sexual harassment or something similar and you can do something legal about it. If you were to do something legal about it I'd keep any messages... Although I can understand not wanting to do anything..... It's just something to keep in mind if he doesn't stop.
As for the ankle that really sucks. Have you done physical therapy on it or is it something that pt wouldn't have any affect on. I was on crutches for the third or fourth time a few weeks ago after I fell on my knee and hurt it. I go to an orthopedist Thursday and see how much damage I really did (I screamed when they asked me to move it that night).I really hope your ankle gets better soon

Casper_Fading 21-02-2011 07:10 AM

Well when I broke it... that year I was on crutches for 26 weeks! And last year I was on them again... I'm kinda over crutches lol!

Gave the divorce papers to the person who is going to be serving them today. so it's done. done done done.