RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~Kaytee~ 14-09-2010 12:35 PM

*hugs Kahlia* Thank you hun, how are you going tonight?

*hugs Mark* Glad you didn't get up to SI. *sends you a coffee* got any plans for the day? Look after yourself.

Gosh, don't even know what to say hey, cept I'm pretty scared about my next appointment on friday, I need to try not to lose weight before then coz I don't know what she will do if I have.. then again I'm tempted to just keep going just to see what will happen.. oh what a sick sick mind i have, stupid effing ed >.<

Doikers 14-09-2010 12:42 PM

*Hugs Kaytee* I have a ear accupucture appointment at 2pm and then I am going to talk to the volunteer buero lady , . The accupuncture is very relaxing and Kat , who does it , is very nice and so is Anne at the volunteer buero .

I'm sorry you are struggling with your ED , try not to lose weight just to see what happens , Friday is 3 and a half days away , I know that can seem like a long time but if you take it a little chunk at a time it might fly by .

xxjuliexx 14-09-2010 01:01 PM

-curls up small-no sleep nonono no want sleep

Doikers 14-09-2010 01:15 PM

*Waves too Owen* Why don't you want to sleep?

RYUU 14-09-2010 02:07 PM

Am home alone again feel unsafe the devil keeps telling me to kill myself and my husband didnt lock the pills away today

Scarletdreamer 14-09-2010 02:30 PM

I cannot do this anymore. Can't. Just can't.

Yet I have to. Go figure. I HAVE to keep on going or else... well, I don't know what would happen. The earth would cave in or something interesting like that. ;)

Jarrod & I just had an argument. Over how I'm not following my meal plan. WTF?! I've BEEN following it... but apparently he expects me to follow it without me complaining about it. Well, Mr Perfect, I CAN'T EAT THE SAME ****ING THING DAY AFTER DAY WITHOUT IT GETTING TIRESOME.

:crying:

But he can (eat the same thing day after day without it getting tiresome) so of course he doesn't understand. But he doesn't seem to appreciate that we are different.

Oh and Mark, I dreamt that you and I were out to eat in London somewhere (some posh restaurant) and then my best friend's family came trooping on in to sit at the table behind us. Hahaha. It was an interesting dream. ;)

one_step_closer 14-09-2010 03:59 PM

*hugs everyone who wants them*

I didn't phone the crisis team last night, I just went to hide in my bed and stayed there until about 11am when I had to get up to see my OT. I can't deal with this "life" any more.

Doikers 14-09-2010 04:19 PM

*Hugs Ryuu*

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs April* I'm sorry you fought with Jarrod :(
Why wasn't I invited to your dream dinner? hehe
I had weird dreams last night , not good weird either:S

MammaMia 14-09-2010 04:39 PM

No sign of the bus pass, boo!!

Tirrrrrrred.

shadowedsoul 14-09-2010 04:42 PM

Cuddles all. Erm being thinking off walking away again, not sure tho my heads so messed up right now. curls up

Doikers 14-09-2010 04:47 PM

*Boo's with Helen* *Hugs*

*Hugs Jill*

misskitty112 14-09-2010 05:26 PM

*hugs everyone*
So... freakin'... tired.
So... much... work.

I'm going to a local sorority's interest meeting on Thursday. I'm trying to convince myself that just cause my ex sorority is so shallow doesn't mean they're all bad. We'll see how that goes.
Also, my roomie saw my SI after I showered last night... uh-oh...

Doikers 14-09-2010 05:32 PM

*Hugs Felicia* Hmm it sounds like you are rushed off of your feet :S
Have you spoken to your roomie about what she/he may have seen?
I've heard of sororitys on T.V. and generally heard of them but what are they , like a students club? I don't think we have them in the U.K. but I never went to Uni so I don't know really . Sorry.

FlyingNy 14-09-2010 05:48 PM

*Walks in, looks around then screams suddenly and begins to throw things around the ward, trashing everything in reach, still screaming and being careful to avoid people.*

one_step_closer 14-09-2010 05:58 PM

Lia, what's happening?

misskitty112 14-09-2010 06:11 PM

Mark, we haven't really spoken much about it. She knows what she saw, she knows I did it. There's not much more to say, other than me pleading for her not to tell the housing office.
I'm pretty sure there's some sororities in the UK... At least I thought Delta Zeta (my ex sorority) has some chapters there. Anyway, they're essentially a student group of girls. You pay lots of money to be in a national/international sorority (I paid almost $500 a semester for DZ). During your uni years, they do community service and have all sorts of parties and such.
I'm done with nationals though. DZ absolutely ruined me. Then they kicked me out... lovely girls, aren't they? But I'm trying local, cause I miss the sisterhood I had with a few of the DZ girls, who now won't talk to me... sooo...

Lia, what's going on, sweetie?

Doikers 14-09-2010 06:30 PM

Thanks for explaining soroities to me Felicia :)

Lia , are you okay? *Hugs*

Scarletdreamer 14-09-2010 06:45 PM

*offers gentle hugs to Lia* What's going on, love?

Mark, how are you doing? *cuddles*

SparkleKitten 14-09-2010 06:51 PM

*cuddles all*

I feel so ill, my gallbladder is being awful with me today :(

Scarletdreamer 14-09-2010 07:07 PM

*cuddles Sarah* I'm sorry, sweetie. :( I'm sorry if you have already said, but have you gone to see a doctor about doing something about your gallbladder? :(