RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xbeautifully_brokenx 23-02-2016 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustCrimson36 (Post 4010600)
*hugs*
Thanks for that, I needed one too.

:) Thank you

Eir 23-02-2016 09:19 AM

*curls up under something and sleeps*

RescueIsPossible 23-02-2016 01:33 PM

Having an angry day *sits in corner punching a pillow*

Eir 25-02-2016 09:29 AM

Just really angry at everything and everyone. Especially myself.

Kathryn_Anna 26-02-2016 05:25 AM

Life just keeps getting in the way. So overwhelmed. Throwing in the towel and ready to relapse.

Eir 01-03-2016 10:15 AM

*hugs for Kathryn_Anna*
Feel for you hunny.

YodaBearInterrupted 10-03-2016 08:47 PM

*hugs all in here*

*puts some brownies on the table in the room*

Having a really rough time right now... almost feel like doing some type of SH/SI... but I am trying to reach out to my psych... if he would only respond to me since I sent him an email which he said was okay to do

Kahlia1981 22-03-2016 12:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry for being away so long guys, two trips to Brisbane for ECT so far this year and life decides to give me another push by screwing my spine and leaving me on a wheelie walker. Finally managed to catch up with uni so now can focus on other things.

*safe hugs to anyone who need them*

I noticed that there are some new people around so hey! Welcome in. Grab your bear, pillow and blanket (or whatever you find comforting) and get comfortable.

I also noticed there has been a fair bit of anger around. Don't worry, we are here for you through thick and thin. Let that anger out here, a safe place.

Thanks for the brownies Matt *hugs*

xbeautifully_brokenx: Congratulations on the progress you've made so far. Even if you slip/slipped it doesn't mean that you have to start again, you just had a bad time. Having gotten that far once shows that you have the strength, courage and resilience to do it again. *hugs*

Kathryn_Anna: First, can I call you Kat? I can fully understand where you are right now with life throwing everything at you. *hugs*

With my physical deterioration my mood hasn't been great, in fact it keeps dropping but I am still getting there.

*hugs anyone who wants them*

*puts mugs of hot chocolate on the table*

*gets comfy on the couch with her pillow, bear and blanket*

Attachment 23088
(Click for larger image)

silentgirl 23-03-2016 01:16 PM

Can't find if there is a SI board type one so here I am.

My cravings are getting beyond me. All because I'm on annual leave due to mistakes I've made at work. Urges are nuts and I've cried so much it sucks. Feel so alone 😭😭

Kathryn_Anna 24-03-2016 07:57 PM

Feel free to call me Kat, Anna, KA, however you feel like shortening the name.

Thanks for the hugs, hot chocolate and brownies.

All I want to do is curl up on the couch and hide. I don't want to adult, I don't want to have to explain anything to anyone, I just don't want to. I've been having so many panic attacks. I am so overwhelmed I just can't keep up. *sigh*

Doikers 25-03-2016 04:34 PM

*Flops*

Doikers 25-03-2016 11:38 PM

I dunno if I am Remembered here but I feel I should rejoin for my own selfish reasons.

Kathryn_Anna 26-03-2016 07:44 AM

"Offers safe hugs for doikers*

Doikers 26-03-2016 11:31 AM

Hi Kathyryn Anna , Ty For the hugs , My name is Mark :) I used to live on this thread , but only really remember Kahlia and Matt . I'm feeling really unsteady and let down atm and thought I'd come back , for a while at least , If I am welcome back of course.

How are you all?

Kathryn_Anna 26-03-2016 12:41 PM

Of course you are welcome back Mark! Do you want to talk?

I'm making it through. Really wanting to sh but haven't... Yet. I can just feel like I'm on the verge of another panic attack. Just ugh right now.

Doikers 26-03-2016 12:56 PM

Thanks Kathryn :) I hate panic attacks myself too :( I hope you are okay .

Kathryn_Anna 26-03-2016 01:01 PM

Thanks Mark. Yeah, I'm trying to be OK. Panic attacks are a relatively new thing for me. I don't know how to explain what it feels like to hubby and he doesn't think they are serious. So fun times.

You doing any better?

Doikers 26-03-2016 02:20 PM

Not great . My head is all over the place and kind of feeling abandoned.

Kathryn_Anna 26-03-2016 09:31 PM

I'm sorry you are feeling abandoned. Know you are always welcome here. And I'm only a pm away if you ever want to talk. <3

Doikers 26-03-2016 10:57 PM

I fear my mind