RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 28-12-2010 05:10 PM

lol. Me and my sister occasionally get along, not often though!
I'm on the dolphin package from orange, If I top up 10 a month I get 300 free texts and 100mb free internet, I also use 5 of my credit each month to buy unlimited texts (which are needed cause I have sent 247 texts in the last 2 days alone!)
Which reminds me, does anyone know how to use the text messaging thing for samaritans? It's just at night I can't use phone support for DBT and if I call samaritans then my whole family will be able to hear me.....

Doikers 28-12-2010 05:18 PM

I don't know their Text service number Nicole , I looked but coulden't figure it out , However their E-mail support is jo@samaritans.org although you won't get an instant reply they do get back to you , usually the next day in my few times I've contacted them experience .

SparkleKitten 28-12-2010 05:19 PM

Some of the packages are sweet on Orange, my sister is on one for 10 a month with 300 minutes and Unlimited texts, One I'm on is 15 for 100 minutes and unlimited texts and the O2 one I want is unlimited texts, 800 minutes for 20 like my fiance has...

I get on okay with my sister most of the time. Not got any real attachment to my family after everything that has happened though.

Not yet been shopping but this year I'm spending most of my Christmas money in charity shops in the local area. Possibly going to do some fundraising to next year. I may have very little but I have more than some people do.

Doikers 28-12-2010 05:25 PM

Charity Shops can be neat ,I got a deal on a game hehe , It's an old game but 1 so then when I had old DVD's too get rid of I gave them to that charity shop . I might go on a charity shop crawl tomorrow lol

nicole94 28-12-2010 05:26 PM

Thanks Mark, unfortunatley I kinda need something that I can use there and then in the middle of the night, but thanks for trying :)
Wow, nice to know i'm loved. I'm sat getting a load of abuse from my brother and sister :( They keep telling me that noone in my family loves me and that I should just shut up and go away, and my brother is on the wii and he got a rubbish mii in his 'team' and he goes 'oh great, i've got a **** one, it's just like nicole.'
Thanks. I'll remember that next time you wanna use my phone :(

Doikers 28-12-2010 05:31 PM

Oh I'm sorry that your Brother and Sister are being mean to you Nicole Hun. Can you go into a different room ? Are you on a laptop?

SparkleKitten 28-12-2010 05:31 PM

*cuddles Nicole* you're amazing, don't listen to them, you're far better than them clearly. We all love you here, you're part of our ward family <3

nicole94 28-12-2010 05:33 PM

*Hugs Mark and Sarah*
Thanks guys, it just gets to me :( And yeah i'm on a laptop mark but our wireless has such a bad connection we can only pick it up in the living room. :/

MammaMia 28-12-2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribenalion (Post 2627823)
Hey guys. I had to go on Orange Contract due to their insane and random charges. As soon as my contract is up I'm heading over to O2.

Had a lovely soup today. And the Wii told me I was healthy. Got a nice clean room and my new ipod dock from my fiance kicks ass. I have a remote, so I can sit on my bed and play music, finally.

How are my Wardies today? *cuddles*

I seriously HATE o2. I was forced into a contract with them, then tried to cancel it, which they wouldn't allow. Ended up writing a complaint letter, got all my money back & my sim card cancelled :P Then I had a letter from debt collectors =/ So had to phone the bastards AGAIN but got it sorted thankfully :S Sounds like you've had a good day though :D I want an iPod dock, but not sure if I'd use it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2627824)
Yeah I love My Little Sister , even though she's not so little anymore (28) .

Awwww!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2627833)
lol Mark, I think you are the only person i've ever seen say 'I love my little sister'

My brother says it....very occasionally :) Since 3 of his sisters are younger than him & our eldest sister...is well older than him :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2627834)
Cool Sarah . I'm on Tesco Mobile , If you top up 10 on the 1st of the month they give you 20 extra credit free for that month . *Hugs*

LOL Nicole , It's taken a number of years , we used to drive each other barmy like all siblings but we got on as well :)

I remember when I was on Tesco Mobile, if I topped up 30 a month, I'd get unlimited texts!!! But one month I went a tad wild (this is when I first started chatting to my bestie on the phone lol) and moved to contract =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2627869)
Thanks Mark, unfortunatley I kinda need something that I can use there and then in the middle of the night, but thanks for trying :)
Wow, nice to know i'm loved. I'm sat getting a load of abuse from my brother and sister :( They keep telling me that noone in my family loves me and that I should just shut up and go away, and my brother is on the wii and he got a rubbish mii in his 'team' and he goes 'oh great, i've got a **** one, it's just like nicole.'
Thanks. I'll remember that next time you wanna use my phone :(

Ignore them Nicole :( They're not worth getting upset over. I know it's easier said than done. All siblings say nasty things about one another and often when you've done something nice for them! Hell I say things about my siblings but I love them to pieces & wouldn't change them for the world.

RE: Samaritans - You could look on their website about texting them or ask in General Chat or somewhere to see if anyone knows about it????

nicole94 28-12-2010 05:38 PM

*hugs helen* thanks hun, i've looked on the website, but I might try the other forums :)

misskitty112 28-12-2010 05:55 PM

I'm finally back, ward. Haha. Finally.
*hugs everyone*

SparkleKitten 28-12-2010 05:55 PM

Thanks Helen. I'd need to be on an O2 contract for cheaper wireless when we move out, as my fiance used his number for his grandads wireless. O2 was the company he had no issues with, BT took him to court after they illegally renewed his contract for a landline he didn't even have anymore after moving house... He got all his money back though and BT had to pay all the court fees for being stupid so its fine.

Hungry, only had soup today and everyone has gone out to go buy paint and things, so I'm waiting for them to get in so we can eat. Grr.

Edit - Felicia! :D Welcome back, been wondering where you'd got to

SoMuchMore 28-12-2010 05:56 PM

*hugs everyone*

SparkleKitten 28-12-2010 06:02 PM

*cuddles Laura* how you feeling hun?

Doikers 28-12-2010 06:12 PM

Oh I hope someone gets back withfood for you Sarah:S

*Hugs Felicia* Why I haven't spoken to you in how long?........... :P hehe

*Hugs Laura* How are you hun?

misskitty112 28-12-2010 06:18 PM

*hugs Mark back* :p oh, you think you're so smart.
*hugs Sarah* My mom's side of the family decided to kidnap me for a while haha... I hope you get food soon.
Laura! *hugs* How're you?

Doikers 28-12-2010 06:23 PM

Is it wrong that I'm rubbing the scabs I made on my leg like over a week ago, just so it hurts? Is this S.I.? :S

SparkleKitten 28-12-2010 06:28 PM

Kinda, I dunno. Mine healed in the past week. My fiance and I made a deal that when I do make it to a year free he'll get me a tattoo to commemorate the occasion. *snuggles Mark*

*cuddles Felicia* Chippy tea, after all the moaning about how I can't eat fatty food due to being huge.

Got a Wii Fit age of 30 today because I fell off the balance board on the balance challenge. Fail. It called me weak and everything lol

Doikers 28-12-2010 06:33 PM

Don't listen to the Wii Sarah! ,The Wii's are taking over slowly , like in The Terminator , lol erp

nicole94 28-12-2010 07:50 PM

*Hugs everyone*
Welcome back Felicia.
I have retreated to my grandad's after my sister called me fat and bit me :(
Mark-unfortunnatley, as much as we would like to think it isn't, that probably is self harm :(

Doikers 28-12-2010 07:53 PM

*Hugs Nicole* She BIT?! you? I'm sorry hun . :(

nicole94 28-12-2010 07:58 PM

*Hugs Mark* Yep. She bit me, so then I slapped her. :(
And once again I got into trouble for it.

Doikers 28-12-2010 08:02 PM

Well I think you're better off at your grandfathers Nicole Hun . Sorry I hope that doesn't offend .

nicole94 28-12-2010 08:04 PM

No it doesn't offend, I know i'm better off here, my grandad is amazing. :)

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 08:14 PM

sarah, you look beautiful in your dress from christmas [yes i am aware that was 6 pages ago :P]

Doikers 28-12-2010 08:16 PM

Heather !!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hugs*

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 08:18 PM

*cuddles nicole*

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 08:19 PM

mark =]

nicole94 28-12-2010 08:20 PM

*Cuddles heather* How are you today?
It's not like lia to not be on for so long, has anyone heard from her?

Doikers 28-12-2010 08:25 PM

Sorry Nicole I have not heard from Lia *Worries slightly*

nicole94 28-12-2010 08:30 PM

Hmm, i'm sure she will come back soon, it's only been a couple of days, it's just strange, cause shes like us, constantly online lol

Doikers 28-12-2010 08:38 PM

Triggering , don't watch if vunerable

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Triggering
I just want to cut and cut and get drunk because **** I can no longer take my Antabuse because it's not vege , and cut again

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 08:40 PM

i's ok. am sleeepy.
*curls up and yawns*

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 08:40 PM

aw mark =\ is there anything i can do to help? *offers hug*
try and stay strong <3

nicole94 28-12-2010 08:42 PM

*hugs mark* sorry hun....I dunno what advice to give, but I am thinking of you, please try and stay safe?

SoMuchMore 28-12-2010 08:43 PM

*hugs mark tight* i know its not much help, but hang in there. You don't have to cut. Try to distract yourself. You are so strong.

*hugs nicole, sarah, helen, felicia, lia, heather, kahlia, and everyone else* Hope everyone is okay.
Remember my PM box is always open, I do sign in and check that and read on here even if i'm not posting much.

Wandering eyes of family make it almost impossible for me to be on here for more than a few minutes at a time. I'm okay-ish right now though. Holidays were alright. I don't know, i'm feeling a little flat but not unsafe so i'll take it i suppose heh.

Doikers 28-12-2010 08:51 PM

*Hugs Laura* I know you're here for me hun , I know the feeling of taking the website away too.

*Hugs Heather* Love ya :)

*Hugs Nicole* Love ya too Hun.

shadowedsoul 28-12-2010 08:55 PM

hi guys, i missed everbody here. sorry for not being about,had a crazy time. still iam i guess. hope everybody okay. curls up in corner.

nicole94 28-12-2010 08:55 PM

love ya too Mark, please go easy on the drink?
Anyways, i'm gonna go now and watch a bit of TV before bed, night everyone. Please look after yourselves.

risenfromperdition 28-12-2010 08:58 PM

*hugs mark <3*

laura <33333

frenchhorn 28-12-2010 09:00 PM

*hugs all* sorry its not more.

Doikers 28-12-2010 09:44 PM

Night my wardies:)
Love ya.

frenchhorn 28-12-2010 09:45 PM

night Mark *hugs* sleep well

Kahlia1981 28-12-2010 10:44 PM

*huggles/waves at all*

Would anyone like to swap some cold weather for some heat? The heat & humidity here is getting to me already this morning. I hope that it settles down some during the day ... but it is unlikely to.

Feeling a little fragile this morning but I don't know why. *sigh*

Trying to arrange to go clothes shopping with my christmas money. :S Always hate going clothes shopping but I have so little that actually fits.

Meh.

SparkleKitten 28-12-2010 11:41 PM

Hey guys, just dyed my hair with a blue special effects dye, is all different shades of blue all the way through and feels so soft and has made me feel nice. however all my hands are blue, so its going to be fun at the hospital :p

ljmeep 29-12-2010 12:29 AM

*walks blindley into wall* wow! I need sleep!

sarah, i'm a little jealous of the blue hair... always wanted to put blue streaks in mine, but was never brave enough

MammaMia 29-12-2010 12:32 AM

Don't you just love it when you fall asleep watching telly, so you go to bed properly, only to stay awake >_<

Sarah, can we have pics? :D

*hugs wardies*

frenchhorn 29-12-2010 12:39 AM

*hugs sarah, helen and kelly*
sarah that sounds cool, I agree with helen pics please :)

I hate that Helen, I fell asleep this afternoon for a few hours while on my laptop, I hadnt slept for nights and was shattered, was woken by the crisis team lady phoning me and she got stressed i had slept.

PoisonedApple 29-12-2010 12:51 AM

Quote:

I hadnt slept for nights and was shattered, was woken by the crisis team lady phoning me and she got stressed i had slept.
Why did she get stressed Oliver? I would think you finally getting some sleep would be a good thing!

Sounds awesome, Sarah!

*hugs everyone* Sorry if I'm kinda not here today (and maybe the rest of the week)... I'm not really motivated to work but I need to (so I don't get in trouble with the bosses and so I don't fall too behind and get overwhelmed) so I've been using the timer on my phone to do work 15 min at a time and changing what I'm doing when it goes off. So far so good I've gotten a bunch done today :)

MammaMia 29-12-2010 12:52 AM

*hugs Oliver if ok*

Glad you managed to get some sleep finally this afternoon, sorry it got interrupted though :(