RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 07-11-2010 03:13 AM

Hi TheDreamingTree, you may want to make a thread in Vets Support with that post. However I really hope your appointment goes well & they listen to you. Could you take your partner or someone for support who would help fight your corner? xx

nicole94 07-11-2010 03:17 AM

*hugs helen* lol, yeah, i joined when i was going through a really bad patch at the begging of the year! and we cant help feeling low, but the posts are about negative things, so it is nice to have some positivity in the ward! right, this is an even shorter post, as i am going to bed now! lol, i've enjoyed our chat, or ramblings, whatever you wanna call them XD night night *squishes and STILL hugs tightly!*

TheDreamingTree 07-11-2010 03:20 AM

Thanks MammaMia, I'll do that now. And I've got a great GP at the moment - very caring and understanding, so I feel comfortable talking to him. I've also got a great psychiatrist that I see every now and then (when I can afford it... eep!), so I'll just have to save up for a while to get back to seeing her for an alteration to my meds.

MammaMia 07-11-2010 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2556719)
*hugs helen* lol, yeah, i joined when i was going through a really bad patch at the begging of the year! and we cant help feeling low, but the posts are about negative things, so it is nice to have some positivity in the ward! right, this is an even shorter post, as i am going to bed now! lol, i've enjoyed our chat, or ramblings, whatever you wanna call them XD night night *squishes and STILL hugs tightly!*

I'm glad you joined. Indeed we can't help feeling low but it is nice to have positivity around the ward. I've enjoyed our chat & rambles too honey. Thank you :) Hope you sleep well *squishes and STILL hugs tightly too* Night night xxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDreamingTree (Post 2556721)
Thanks MammaMia, I'll do that now. And I've got a great GP at the moment - very caring and understanding, so I feel comfortable talking to him. I've also got a great psychiatrist that I see every now and then (when I can afford it... eep!), so I'll just have to save up for a while to get back to seeing her for an alteration to my meds.

I'm glad your GP is caring & understanding and therefore you feel comfortable to talk to him. Hope he is able to help :) Anyway I'm going head to bed too. Hope you're okay as can be xx

Doikers 07-11-2010 05:51 AM

*hugs Helen*

*Hugs Nicole* Please don't go through with your plan hun, I'd miss you terribly :S

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Kahlia* I think it's very very important that you talk to your flatmate or one of your support workers , you HAVE to get that stuf from out of your home , please .

Doikers 07-11-2010 05:55 AM

*Hugs TheDreamingTree if Okay*

Doikers 07-11-2010 05:59 AM

It's 5.55am On November 7th 2010 . I'm 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The family dogs birthday presant to me ? making noise and waking me up at 4 am!! could I get back to sleep ? nope. So my parents are asleep in the next room, I'm sat cross legged on my bed typing on their lappy ready and dressed for the day , I purposly am wearing my lucky T-shirt . Like Kahlia suggested I am trying to think of this this as 30 years and still fighting not 30 wasted years :) not easy but am trying *Headphones in , youtube music videos*

risenfromperdition 07-11-2010 06:36 AM

happy birthday maaaark =] <3 i like that view of it, and know what? even if you think so the time hasnt been wasted, cuz you're able to give really good advice and be empathetic and stuff :)

im now going to bed but message me if you want

*leaves out tea and cookies and stuff :)*

Doikers 07-11-2010 06:58 AM

Thankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Heather :) Munches a breakfast cookie :)

SoMuchMore 07-11-2010 07:13 AM

Happy Birthday Mark! *huggles*

Sorry I havent been around much.

xxjuliexx 07-11-2010 09:25 AM

:disbelief: :disbelief: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKY:hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :bubblegum: :bubblegum: :bubblegum: :bubblegum: :bubblegum: :bubblegum: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kahlia1981 07-11-2010 09:46 AM

Happy Birthday Mark!!!

Doikers 07-11-2010 10:29 AM

Thankyou Julie!!! How colourful :D

Thankyou Laura!!!! Don't worry about not being around , take care of yourself :)

Thankyou Kahlia Sis :D

So it's 10.24am and I'm not as overwhelmed as I thought I'd be , I've taken 1 10mg Diaz so far , apparently My Mum put the word out that I am sensitive about tuning 30 so it's all been nicely subdued so far. I feel funny but I think thats lack of sleep and Caffiene. Erp :S

MammaMia 07-11-2010 11:12 AM

Happy Birthday Mark xx

xxjuliexx 07-11-2010 11:14 AM

*gives marky flowers and hugs* night night mark and everyone else

Doikers 07-11-2010 11:18 AM

Thanks Julie sleep well *Hugs*

Thankyou Helen :) how are you today?

MammaMia 07-11-2010 11:22 AM

I'm ok..*hugs*

xxjuliexx 07-11-2010 11:25 AM

*sits in bed and waits for sleep to come* dum de dum dum dum...

nicole94 07-11-2010 01:54 PM

*hugs everyone*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!! :D

Doikers 07-11-2010 02:00 PM

*Hugs Nicole* Thankyou Hun . How are you this afternoon?

nicole94 07-11-2010 02:05 PM

*hugs mark* i'm really good thanks, i think my talk with helen last night helped me clear my head a lot and i feel SO much better today :D (sorry for taking over the ward with our ramblings though XD) how are you feeling? did you get anything nice for your birthday?

one_step_closer 07-11-2010 02:09 PM

Happy Birthday, Mark!

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 03:47 PM

Happy Birthday Mark. I hope it's not going as badly as you feared.

I'm attempting to do my English essay here, but 'The Spanish Tragedy' is the worst thing I ever did read. I have now made 3 referances to Hamlet and that's not even in the question!

How is everyone?

nicole94 07-11-2010 03:51 PM

LIIIIIIAAAAAA! *jumps on* hi :D i was lonley in the ward on my own!
yikes, i hate essays! especially english ones :/ lol, sorry, i'm no help there!
i'm good, feeling happy today :) ^^see ramblings last night for details :P how are you apart from the essay disaster?

Kahlia1981 07-11-2010 04:01 PM

*hugs all*

I've been on hold with the suicide crisis line for half an hour.... *sigh* 2am and I'm barely holding it together

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 04:06 PM

*Hugs Kahlia* That seems a little odd that they would keep people on hold for that long, but in the meantime, you have us to talk to if it's any use.

Hey Nicole! *Hugs* Sorry I died, I had to go and get ready for my mate's 16th, but I'm glad you had Helen to help you instead :)

I'm alright today, last night's party was awesome and I want to go back there and do some more raving :D There wasn't even any alcohol, but it helped that I knew and liked most of the songs and that everyone there was the definiation of insanity. We actually had a sing along rave to 'How to Save a Life'. It was epic :)

nicole94 07-11-2010 04:15 PM

*hugs kahlia* i'm sorry you're struggling so much, its stupid that they would be taking so long when you are obviously at risk! we are here if you need to talk though.x
*hugs lia* lol, thats ok, me and helen had a nice long chat, and i feel a lot better now :D i'm glad you had fun at the party, and i know the feeling of wanting to go back, i feel like that about the party i went to a couple of weeks ago, although i think if i stayed any longer i would've regretted it because i had already drank SO much i the time i was there (and danced to the macarena on stage whilst being filmed, badly aswell :/) LOL!

Doikers 07-11-2010 04:37 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Thankyou

*Hugs Lia* Thankyou too

I'm just back from visiting my Grandma is Hotpital , she had her eyes closed the whole time and was breathing fast and shallow and was pretty unresponsive , I was shocked by how bad she is :( I leaned over and said "goodbye Grandma" and she turned her head a little in my direction , My Mum said that we have to be prepared that things might start packing up ( that she might die ) . She is 95 and smoke a LOT of her life. I'm pretty tearful I just didn't expect her to be so bad , thats just not my Grandma :(

SO

If you're alright with it , positive thoughts and prayers for my Grandma please.

nicole94 07-11-2010 04:42 PM

*hugs mark REALLY tightly* oh hun, i'm so sorry! *sends positive thoughts for mark and especially his grandma.* how are you apart from the obvious? is there anything else we can do? you can PM me whenever you like *hugs*

one_step_closer 07-11-2010 05:02 PM

*hugs Mark* I'm thinking about you and your family.

MammaMia 07-11-2010 05:06 PM

Oh Mark :( I know how you feel. When my Gran was in hospital last year following a major operation, she was really poorly for a couple days so my Mum wouldn't let me see her like that. Even when I did see her, she really wasn't well. Am thinking of you guys.

Nicole, I'm glad our little (well long :P) chat helped last night. It certainly helped me too *squishes* Plus I had a chat with my best friend earlier today about some silly things that were upsetting me and I feel better for it. My head feels a lot clearer today :D

Kahlia, I'm sorry they kept you waiting. Hope they responded soon after your post and helped you. *hugs*

Lia, essays suck!! *hugs*

*hugs everyone*

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 05:41 PM

I'm sorry Mark. I can't say anymore than that because if I start I will get upset, but I do know how you feel. *Hugs and positive thoughts*

I was alright, but then, well, nothing even happened. I can't explain it because it's me, myself and I and would just confuse everyone else.

nicole94 07-11-2010 06:59 PM

*hides*

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 07:03 PM

Ok ignore fb, no longer lonely. You alright Nicole?

nicole94 07-11-2010 07:09 PM

lol lia.
not really :( why is it i can be happy all day, and then it gets dark and my mood just drops? :(

MammaMia 07-11-2010 07:28 PM

Sadly mental health can be like that Nicole :( *cuddles* Do you know why it's dropped?

misskitty112 07-11-2010 07:28 PM

*hugs Mark* Sending positive thoughts your way.
*hugs everyone else*

I'm just waiting... things have to get better. yes?

nicole94 07-11-2010 07:47 PM

*hugs helen* not really. i think its because of college tomorrow, as much as i love it, i still struggle with it :( REALLY not having a good night, and want to ask a question but i'm pretty sure it's against the rules :(

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 07:55 PM

If I can be of any use, you can PM me the question if you like Nicole. I'm back btw, if you hadn't already noticed.

*Hugs Felicia* Things do eventually get better, it just takes a lot of time and patience. Like my English essay earlier today.

*Hugs Helen*

Doikers 07-11-2010 07:56 PM

Thankyou everyone for your kind words/thoughts/vibes/energy sent this way :) It really heartens me to know I've such wonderful friends :)

nicole94 07-11-2010 08:01 PM

*hugs mark* we are all here for you hun, remember that.x
*hugs lia* i PM'd you. :(

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 08:11 PM

:) I know right Mark? We're fantastic ;)

nicole94 07-11-2010 08:17 PM

lol lia, you're so big headed! :P XD (i'm joking of course) everyone in this ward is fantastic, i dunno what i'd do without you guys.x

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 08:24 PM

Lol, so am I Nicole. I don't really think I'm fantastic, quite the opposite. But I do however, love my wardies. Here, I can be open about my feelings (well, as open as I'll ever get) without being worried that you'll judge me and nor do I have to panic that I am going to make people worry too much because you all come on here knowing how everyone is so it isn't like woah...

nicole94 07-11-2010 08:31 PM

*Hugs lia* exactly, its nice to know that everyone is non-judgmental and caring, i dont think i could live without the ward now....
by the way, if you read this before the PM i just sent you TRIGGER WARNING, on that message, i put it on there but couldnt work the hide box, so thought i'd warn you on here too.

Louise 07-11-2010 08:33 PM

*hugs everyone tight*

nicole94 07-11-2010 08:37 PM

*hugs louise* how are you tonight?

Doikers 07-11-2010 08:59 PM

*Hugs the ward goodnight*
Thankyou all for all your birthday wishes and again for your kindness :) This ward rocks !! 3 words to sum it up :)

nicole94 07-11-2010 09:03 PM

*hugs mark goodnight* sleep well hun.x

FlyingNy 07-11-2010 09:12 PM

Nu-night Mark. Sleep well. Your birthday's over :) You survived! Woo!

The task bar icon for RYL is a santa hat. This makes me happy :)