RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 02-11-2010 05:47 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* How are you? :)

*Hugs Felicia* Whats going on today with you ? :)

RYUU 02-11-2010 05:50 PM

My psych changed my medication so hopefully it works

misskitty112 02-11-2010 05:53 PM

I have counseling today.

and I'm dealing with tons of suicidal thoughts, so I don't really know what's up with me.

Doikers 02-11-2010 05:57 PM

*Crosses Fingers for your meds to work Ryuu* *Hugs*

*Hugs Felicia* I'm struggling with suicidal thoughts these last few days too, :( I hope your counselling session go's well and you can get some things off your chest :)

MammaMia 02-11-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2551560)
Helen , It was because I didn't want to trigger anyone , I was just being a bit overly causious (sp?) maybe . Your post didn't upset me .*Hugs Helen* how are you today?

Fair enough Mark :) *hugs* I'm really low but at least college kept me distracted for the majority of the time I was there?

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2551594)
*hugs everyone*

*hugs Lindsay* How you doing honey?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RYUU (Post 2551622)
My psych changed my medication so hopefully it works

That's good & fingers crossed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty112 (Post 2551623)
I have counseling today.

and I'm dealing with tons of suicidal thoughts, so I don't really know what's up with me.

I hope counselling goes well. I'm sorry you're having suicidal thoughts, they suck. But remember you're not alone. Been having them myself aswell. *hugs tight*

one_step_closer 02-11-2010 06:00 PM

RYUU, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Felicia, I hope counselling goes well and the thoughts ease.

Today I was asked to come back on the next Prince's Trust team as assistant team leader again. It's nice that I have been asked but I don't know if i'm up for it. I'm struggling through this team. I'd like to go back on residential but the rest would just be boring repetition. Youth work isn't something that I want to do but if I left after this team i'd have nothing to do. I don't know what to do.

PoisonedApple 02-11-2010 06:32 PM

*hugs everyone*
I update my r/v (see siggy) if anybody cares/wants to read it... Just figured I'd say so since I rarely bother with my r/v (or much else) these days...

*wanders off*

Doikers 02-11-2010 06:45 PM

*Hugs Crimson* I read your R/V first paragraph , and am sorry to hear your Mil issues :( .I'm sorry I didn't read more but I cannot focus/concentrate on reading , really sorry. My heads all over the shop :S

risenfromperdition 02-11-2010 06:50 PM

*hugs mark and everyone*
felicia, hope the thoughts go away and counseling goes kay <3

Doikers 02-11-2010 07:00 PM

*Hugs Heather* How are you ?

PoisonedApple 02-11-2010 07:04 PM

*hugs Mark* It's ok Mark :) Just had to get at least some of it out, ya know?

Doikers 02-11-2010 07:35 PM

I know how it can all get pent up inside Crimson yes. *Hugs*

Doikers 02-11-2010 08:33 PM

It's early but I'm mentally exausted with urges and craving and suicidal fantasys all day and I'm not asking for them they're coming of their own accord :S
*Hugs Wardmates goodnight*
Tomorrow might be better it's the 3rd right , 3rd time lucky :)

PoisonedApple 02-11-2010 08:54 PM

*tucks Mark in* G'night hun. Hope tomorrow is lots better :)

SparkleKitten 02-11-2010 10:18 PM

Hey guys *cuddles*

Sorry for being a bad wardie recently. My pain is getting worse and I broke down hysterically crying and shaking today. Feeling a little better but feeling pretty crappy. :( I'll be here for you all as much as I can when I feel better. Sorry guys x

PoisonedApple 02-11-2010 11:17 PM

*cuddles sarah* you are not a bad wardie... not at all.

Kahlia1981 02-11-2010 11:18 PM

*huggles all*

So damn anxious. Scored 46 on a test (K10) which is an indicator of anxiety and depression/suicide distress. The "highest" score is 50. :-(

Meh. So.damn.over.this.

MammaMia 02-11-2010 11:39 PM

*hugs wardies lots*

SoMuchMore 03-11-2010 01:05 AM

I'm sorry that so many of us are struggling :-/ wish there was something I could do for you all.

*bakes some no calorie cookies and places them out for everyone to snack on*

misskitty112 03-11-2010 02:16 AM

I'm probably gonna be a bad/ absent wardie for a little bit... at least the rest of this week. I have uni, plus I've gotta do something about these suicidal thoughts.
I'll read and think of you guys, but I'm not feeling so conversational and such.
*hugs everyone*

SoMuchMore 03-11-2010 05:54 AM

*cuddles felicia* you are not a bad wardie. You have to take care of yourself first. Hope that the suicidal thoughts lessen. We are here if you need us.

That goes for everyone, nobody is a bad wardie... even if i say it of myself sometimes... its not true

Doikers 03-11-2010 08:49 AM

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs all my other wardmates*

xxjuliexx 03-11-2010 11:39 AM

*yawns* evening... well morning really

Kahlia1981 03-11-2010 11:41 AM

*hugs all*

I feel so lousy ... :-(

Doikers 03-11-2010 12:07 PM

*Hugs Julie* Morning / Evening :)

*Hugs Kahlia* Whats up my little adoptee?:)

one_step_closer 03-11-2010 12:42 PM

Hi everyone.

What's happening, Kahlia?

How are you, Mark?

Doikers 03-11-2010 01:38 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm strugging over my birthday and my "suicide plan day" in a week , I keep wanting to cut and drink .......*Sigh* I am trying really hard to think positivley , How are you Lindsay?

Kahlia1981 03-11-2010 02:36 PM

*hugs Julie* - Hope you get a good night's sleep.

*hugs Mark* - You are strong enough to beat it Mark. Maybe you could plan something good for the next day? Something you would really want to live for? Something to counteract the bad stuff? Just a thought.

*hugs Lindsay*

I'm not doing too crash hot right now. I'm freaking out at the drop of a hat, I'm suicidal and all the stuff I need is in the house and I want to SI. On top of that I can't sleep and I'm not sure if that's because I'm freaking out or if it's the rain on the roof. My psychiatrist has been assuring me that my resurrgence of the agoraphobia, my wanting to run away and SI and suicidal urges are all caused by the pneumonia and antibiotics and therefore will disappear by the weekend .... I have to admit I am definitely not convinced. I have no reason to doubt him but it seems such a strong reaction. And why didn't I have that reaction to every lot of antibiotics I've been on when I've been sick? Meh.

PoisonedApple 03-11-2010 03:44 PM

*hugs everyone then runs and hides in the denial tent*

Doikers 03-11-2010 03:45 PM

Kahlia, I made the suicide plan , pretty detailed a while ago when I was suicidal , I'm not suicidal now despite getting these horrible suicidal fantasys , but the 9th holds a lot of significence for me I've got 4 appointments that day and a Mental health helpline number for the evening , I will no doubt be here on the ward too . I'll need a lot of support . I really wish I could put one of my support team in my pocket and bring them home just for that evening heh.

*Hugs Ya* I'm sorry you can't sleep , hmmm camomille tea or lavender scented things do you have, To relax you ?

*Hugs Crimson* I did'nt spot you there :P

SparkleKitten 03-11-2010 06:45 PM

So much stress at home with my mum that I'm having chest pains again... :/

*cuddles wardies*

Doikers 03-11-2010 06:57 PM

*Hugs Sarah*

PoisonedApple 03-11-2010 07:05 PM

*cuddles Sarah*

if only I had a magic wand...

Doikers 03-11-2010 07:16 PM

*Hugs Crimson*

If you DO get a magic ward could I please have a lend of it? :)

How are you ?

PoisonedApple 03-11-2010 07:21 PM

Of course! I'd teleport over with it straight away!
Eh, up and down so far today... you?

xxjuliexx 03-11-2010 07:50 PM

mark we should plan something fun for ur birthday something nice that u can do for urself. wat'd u think

Doikers 03-11-2010 07:54 PM

*Hugs Crimson* I'm, well, I'm struggling to be honest , Not looking forward to my birthday and the 9th . Oh how I would like to go to bed tonight and wake up on the 10th . I'm feeling low to , so much I should have done in life by 30 and I haven't :( I'm sorry to moan .

" I feel so pennyless inside "

Doikers 03-11-2010 07:55 PM

Thats a good idea Julie , I am at my parents on my birthday weekend but will try and visit the ward :) what should I do?

xxjuliexx 03-11-2010 07:59 PM

i havent thought that far ahead yet but everyone in the ward think of good fun things for our mark to do for his birthday and good fun stuff to do on the 9th ok everyone this is an important goal for us to help our marky
*huggles marky*
*frowns and giggles* hmmm no punchuation (and i cant spell yay)

Doikers 03-11-2010 08:06 PM

*Huge Hugs Julie* Thankyou so so much :D It makes me feel nice having friends like you :)

PoisonedApple 03-11-2010 08:10 PM

I don't believe that anything in life really has a do by date. One of the lawyers I work with has proved as much. She turned 50 before she had her bar exam. :)

Anything you like to do that can pull your mind away from your birthday in the days leading up to it?

Doikers 03-11-2010 08:37 PM

I will just try and take it bit by bit Crimson . I've always *ALWAYS* got music on nearly . I'm trying really hard to distract myself . it's hard but I have you guys to talk to. I bought a second hand Playstation game from ebay I started today , I keep losing though but that is a distraction , I'm out of gaming practice heh .

Baby steps I think , I'll try not to think of my birthday or the 9th , I'll think about tomorrows breakfast then I'll think of something esle , my game maybe , does that sound a good idea.

But please bear with me if I need a little extra support over the next 7 days :)

PoisonedApple 03-11-2010 08:55 PM

*sits and cries in the corner*
why am i such an epic fail?

MammaMia 03-11-2010 09:07 PM

You're not Crimson *hugs*

*hugs ward*

Kahlia1981 03-11-2010 09:08 PM

*hugs all*

Mark: I know the 9th has a lot of significance. What I was trying to suggest was making the 10th a "happy significance" day that you would want to live for so even if the urges hit you have something to counter them with. A kind of "no, I want to live to see tomorrow because of x". I do understand where you are coming from. I go through it every August 1st.

Doikers 03-11-2010 09:13 PM

*Hugs Crimson* you're not a fail hun .

Thats a good idea Kahlia :) *Hugs*

*Hugs Helen*

*Night night hugs for all my ward mates*

SparkleKitten 03-11-2010 10:24 PM

*cuddles wardies* sorry for keep disappearing. So tired and down this evening I don't know what to do with myself. Hope you're all doing okay, I'm thinking of you all x

PoisonedApple 03-11-2010 10:25 PM

*hugs Mark, Kalia and Helen*
Thanks guys but I sure feel like one... Got so tired of all the crap with my inlaws I blew up via chat at my husband and got so upset and angry I sat here crying at my desk throughout my lunch break.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : whining
I worked so hard to get my credit cleared up and be able to get a house and now D doesn't think we can afford it because our gas and electric would be so high because of them living with us plus getting the stuff we need for the animals... *shakes head* if it was just us and the kids with the average gas n electric bills (checked with the companies to see what the charges had been... highest for the year, lowest for the year and monthly average) it'd be 50$ left after my bus fare and pet supplies and all bills paid (including credit card payments)... i pointed out i understood the 2 adult sister recently getting jobs that don't pay them enough for them to have their own place but they at least pitch in (money, food and helping the kids do school work and some chores) but the mil who has us pay her bills and only sometimes pays us back, who wastes her money on nothing and doesn't want to or try to get her own place, the minor child who picks fights with everyone incessantly and has no where else to go because she's already been thrown permanently out of every place that once would have her stay... neither of them helps or even cleans up after themselves. *shakes head* even now (an hour and a half later) it still makes me sooooo angry. I just don't see how we can afford an overpriced cramped apartment with an extra room with less sq footage but can't afford a real house... Or how it's better than a real house and forcing the adult to act like one.

PoisonedApple 03-11-2010 10:26 PM

Gotta go for now guys... my littlest one has an appointment I can't miss. *huggles all*

Kahlia1981 03-11-2010 10:33 PM

God, it's 8:30am and I'm already so stressed and anxious .... so over this. :-(