RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 26-09-2010 03:27 PM

*cuddles lia and april* thanks guys, and lia, thats such a good idea! lol, but yeah, 2 years time when i'm 18 and my mum can't stop me XD.

eurgh, and once again, my neighbours having a fire.

MammaMia 26-09-2010 03:46 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

Nicole, that sucks about your neighbours having a fire. *hugs*

*hugs April & Lia* I'm not good at all today. But I've made myself eat, get washed, dressed, put my creams on *sighs* Trying to pull myself together. People need me. I need them.

FlyingNy 26-09-2010 03:48 PM

*Hugs Helen* Sorry you feel like ****, but it's good that you're trying. I always try and make an effort to smile, even if I am breaking apart inside. I always find it cheers you up much more than moping does.

nicole94 26-09-2010 03:49 PM

*huggles helen* i know. :( i wouldnt mind if it was every once in a while, but it's all day every day and we're getting a bit fed up of it :(

MammaMia 26-09-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2505575)
*Hugs Helen* Sorry you feel like ****, but it's good that you're trying. I always try and make an effort to smile, even if I am breaking apart inside. I always find it cheers you up much more than moping does.

*hugs Lia* Thanks sweetheart. I always smile, even when I feel really bad. It's my brave face. I put it on over and over. I've not been putting it up recently when I have been sad. But it's time to put it back on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2505576)
*huggles helen* i know. :( i wouldnt mind if it was every once in a while, but it's all day every day and we're getting a bit fed up of it :(

*cuddles tightly* I'd make a complaint babe

nicole94 26-09-2010 04:00 PM

*cuddles helen* you keep smiling hun, i know it's hard, but it also tricks your mind into thinking your happy, so therefore makes you feel a bit better. :D and we have tried making complaints so many times, but its so useless, the council wont do anything because she is due in court soon, and the police wont do anything because theyre waiting for a mental assesment.

Doikers 26-09-2010 04:03 PM

*Squishes Hayley* I hope you have a speedy recovery

Wow lots of posts , I am back on my computer at my flat now:)

*Hugs my fellow wardies*

nicole94 26-09-2010 04:16 PM

ooooh. i wish she didn't have a girlfriend :(

misskitty112 26-09-2010 04:20 PM

*hugs everyone*
I'm so overwhelmed. I have to write 3 more pages in my Chaucer paper, rewrite my news story, do an AP style quiz, define stuff for my Journalism midterm, come up with an essay topic for Witchcraft, read about a million different chapters in a million different subjects, and eventually shower.... since I haven't since Friday morning. I know that's really kinda gross, but I just can't find the energy to focus on anything. I have got to get myself together. Really.
Cause a friend and I were going to attempt to raise money to go on a Study Abroad type of trip this summer to London and other places that have slipped my mind. So... A. I'm gonna have to focus enough to raise like $5000 and B. They only take mentally stable students. Crappy, but true, and the head of housing takes this on... So, ya know, he'll probably try to test me or something.
At least I've been too overwhelmed to harm?

FlyingNy 26-09-2010 04:24 PM

How many bonfires do my neighbours want?!

Doikers 26-09-2010 04:32 PM

*Hugs Felicia* It sounds like you've taken a LOT on , it's okay to feel overwhelmed , I would be too .

nicole94 26-09-2010 04:32 PM

XD lia, sorry, but i so totally know the feeling XD

Scarletdreamer 26-09-2010 04:33 PM

FML. That's all I have to say on that topic.

Hels, I'm sorry that you feel like you've gotta put your brave face on... why do you say that it's time to do so now when lately you've not been? I think it's good that you've not been, because even if the smile that you put on makes you feel better, it's still a fake smile and doesn't let people know how you're truly feeling. :-/

Lia, what do you mean?

Nicole, hopefully the time speeds along til your neighbor is due for her assessment/hearing. That's gotta suck. :( But at least it's cold there so you don't have your windows open?? heh...

Mark, how are you now? glad to be back at your flat?

*glomps Nicole, Sarah, and Mark as I spy them!!*

How are you, Sarah?

Sorry if I missed anyone...

Scarletdreamer 26-09-2010 04:34 PM

Oh, Felicia. Yes. That sounds like a ton of stuff you've got to do!! Wow. I would totally be overwhelmed... and hon... going overseas, even if it is to "just" the UK etc., is stressful... so I wouldn't try to "trick" them into thinking that you are mentally stable if you aren't. :( Not a wise idea. Anyway, sorry, just my take on things, don't have to listen to me anyway. :) Hopefully you manage to get everything done on time.

nicole94 26-09-2010 04:37 PM

april-lol, yeah we don't have the windows open, but our cat broke the cat flap so we can still smell it constantly :/

do you guys think i should tell the girl i like that i like her? :/

FlyingNy 26-09-2010 04:37 PM

My neighbours keep on setting bonfires. I think this is an experience I can share with Nicole ;)

Nicole- It depends on your relationship with her. If there's a chance she feels the same, then yes. If she's straight/in a relationship, it can only make things awkward. Develop your relationship and see how things go.

nicole94 26-09-2010 04:39 PM

lol lia, are you sure you havent moved in next door to me!? and we are friends, she is a lesbian, but she has a girlfriend :(

Doikers 26-09-2010 04:42 PM

I'm sort of relaxing back into my flat , gotta figure out what to eat later , I don't have any appointment tomorrow but I have Nurse , Psych Dr , Mental health befriending woman , Volunteer supports lady, Housing support guy , and accupuncture from Tuesday to Friday , Not quite as hectic as Felicia but enough I think .

The One Who 26-09-2010 04:55 PM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 26-09-2010 04:58 PM

*Hugs Claire*

The One Who 26-09-2010 05:01 PM

It's soooo cold! *shivers*

misskitty112 26-09-2010 05:06 PM

I agree, Claire. It is freezing!
Mark, that sounds like a lot. I don't do well with Nurses, Drs, or Psych appointments. I reschedule and avoid like crazy.

I rewrote my news story. Productivity, FTW! I suppose I'll do my AP style quiz now... since it's short. haha.

shadowedsoul 26-09-2010 05:13 PM

Curls up. Sorry guys just need to stay here as I get the feeling the next 2hours are going to be crazy.

Doikers 26-09-2010 05:13 PM

Whats AP style Felicia?

*Hugs Jill*

misskitty112 26-09-2010 05:17 PM

AP style= Associated Press style. So, the style all news stories and journalism homework should be done in.
It kills me. I dislike AP style... a lot.

FlyingNy 26-09-2010 05:23 PM

What more can I do? Baby all I want for Christmas is you...

Scarletdreamer 26-09-2010 06:07 PM

Fail. Fail. Fail.
^^ that's me.

I can't do this anymore. I can't. Simply cannot.

Doikers 26-09-2010 06:10 PM

*Hugs April Tons* You're NOT a fail April . Whats made you say that ?

misskitty112 26-09-2010 06:11 PM

You are NOT a fail, April.
I heart you.

FlyingNy 26-09-2010 06:23 PM

*Hugs April* What's wrong honey? You're not a fail, and you CAN do this. You're a much better person than you give yourself credit for, just like you've told me all those times :)

MammaMia 26-09-2010 06:33 PM

You are NOT a fail, April.
I love you..

shadowedsoul 26-09-2010 07:51 PM

Cuddles all. Wow that was another crap day, going to have a few drinks tonight need to unwind and feel numb. =( sorry guys

Doikers 26-09-2010 08:00 PM

Oh *Hugs Jill* Please take good care :S

misskitty112 26-09-2010 08:09 PM

I'm such a perfectionist. It is insanely maddening.
I finally got up the energy to walk downstairs and take a shower. All during my shower I tried to recall every point I've made thus far in my Chaucer paper and figure out how badly it sucked. I made a list of things I need to do in my head, and exactly how much time I have to get it done.
I'm gonna drive myself crazy by the end of the week.
So... to do list:
1. Turn my history and journalism definitions into note cards (Tonight! So I can study them soon)
2. Finish paper (Make sure Dr. Rieger says you're on track first. See him Monday. Finish it ASAP)
3. Creative Writing scene (Do tonight.)
4. Read for Witchcraft (Finish by Tuesday)
5. Read for Lit Theory (Finish by Wednesday)
6. Memorize AP style for journalism midterm Thursday.
7. Stop sucking so much at schoolwork. Seriously.

I think I'm going to go insane.
3. Creative Writing scene (Do Tonight.)

SparkleKitten 26-09-2010 08:34 PM

Ugh I have no motivation to do my assigned uni work. I mean whenever I look at it I can't even figure out what I'm supposed to be doing. Its just not fair. My joints are all hurting tonight too. I can't win :( *hides*

Doikers 26-09-2010 08:40 PM

*Finds and Hugs Sarah*

Scarletdreamer 26-09-2010 08:40 PM

Thanks to all who said I'm not a fail. :( But honestly, I do feel like one. :'(

What's going on... aw crap, I don't know if a post could hold all of that (or if your head could) without exploding!! hah. Let's see if I can do a short version:

- friend triggered me yesterday evening unintentionally by talking about her "goal weight" (she has an ED).
- I got frustrated by this huge ugly body I lug around with me because it WILL NOT lose weight normally, or else I don't have the self discipline for it, I don't know. And her goal weight was a bit under what my "old" goal weight was, and her goal weight would put her at approximately HALF of what I weigh. :'( And so I started crying.
- Jarrod told me that I might just "have" to be on a meal plan to lose weight. Because it "was working" before. (I kind of dumped it because it was 1) too sweet [there was nothing salty/savory in it!!], 2) too boring [no options!!], and 3) not enough food.)
- I freaked out and cried harder, went to the bedroom and called my parents. Which was stupid because they don't get anything that's going on.
- My dad told me that "all feelings belong on the flames" or something like that, which pissed me off. I may well use "I don't want to/feel like" as an excuse far too often but that does NOT justify condemning ALL feelings to, basically, Hell.
- Fast-forward to today. I've been lonely. So ****ing lonely.
- Out of the past 36 hours I've spent approximately 1.5 hours with Jarrod. Umm, HELLO, we LIVE TOGETHER?!!? We're MARRIED?!?! :-/
- Out of 10 hours at work today Jarrod spent 7 or 8 minutes talking with me.
- He said that this is the last Sunday he'll be working, apparently justifying that by the fact that I didn't go to church. He said that he "thought I could function without him" but apparently can't? and apparently going to church or not is a measure of my functioning?
- He hung up on me. Arguably, I was being rather an ass.
- My mum thinks that making muffins and listening to inspirational music will make everything peachy again.

Okay. I'll stop there. Oh, and I've journaled nearly 10 pages so far today. Yeah. Lots of thinking, fuming, crying, and outright ANGER at a LOT of people. Haha. And yes, that WAS the shortened version. :-S Sorry it got so freaking long.

:crying:

SparkleKitten 26-09-2010 08:42 PM

Thanks Mark *cuddles* I just feel like a complete failure right now :(

*cuddles April* I don't know what I can say to make you feel better other than you're not a failure and we're all here for you

Scarletdreamer 26-09-2010 09:33 PM

Why can't I EVER DO A SINGLE ****ING THING RIGHT?!!?!?!?

shadowedsoul 26-09-2010 09:40 PM

bear hugs april.
erm why the hell cant i stop crying tonight.

SparkleKitten 26-09-2010 09:45 PM

I hate myself, I really do. All I know is I'm liable to fail this year of university, I push everyone who is close to me away and I'm so flawed I could fall apart any moment. *hides away* I'm sorry x

MammaMia 26-09-2010 09:57 PM

Dpsjoihdfug Fr[fhtngbiodfydsofh

RYUU 26-09-2010 10:13 PM

*hugs everyone *
The devil is telling me to cut am trying not to he is so loud but am listening to music

MammaMia 27-09-2010 12:13 AM

One week til I see my best friend.
Please go as fast!!!
Night ward, even if it is dead x

Scarletdreamer 27-09-2010 12:17 AM

Hels, what's going on?? *big cuddles* (is there such a thing as "big cuddles"?? :P)

Sarah, maybe, if it's a definite that you're going to fail, try to take medical leave or something like that? I had to do that one semester at my uni... but that's in the States so I'm not sure if you can do that in the UK. I'm sure it would somehow translate though? *cuddles gently* Also, I'm sure that you're not as flawed as you think you are. I mean, as humans, we're ALL flawed... but often not as badly as we think we are. Hope that made sense!!

Jill, are you okay, sweetie? Sometimes crying is a good thing... I've been a veritable fountain of tears for the past few weeks, so much so to the point that Jarrod's gotten worn out with how I KEEP CRYING. Ahaha. >_< I hate it too but it's better than cutting or drinking or anything of that sort, in my eyes. *hugs gently*

Ryuu, keep fighting!!! You can do it. *cheers you on, and hugs at the same time* :)

shadowedsoul 27-09-2010 12:42 AM

hugs everbody.
april: (shrugs shoulders),its crazy im a bit of a mess tonight. cant keep the trears from flowing. i know crying is a good way to get rid of pent up emotions,but i need to stop crying, need to keep a brave face on. even if everthing around me is falling apart. hugs april back.

risenfromperdition 27-09-2010 01:03 AM

sorry all of us seem to be having a rough time atm =\

*group hugs for anyone who wants to join in*
will do individuals tomorrow.
love you guys <3

Scarletdreamer 27-09-2010 01:14 AM

*sighs, hides in the warren, & curls up to sleep...* :(

shadowedsoul 27-09-2010 01:47 AM

Tiptoes into the warren,finds April and gives her a big bear hugs. Gently so not to wake her up. =p. Stay safe April <3

MedicAsh 27-09-2010 04:43 AM

*checks in for a while*
*hides in the corner under her soft blankie*