RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 14-06-2010 11:27 PM

*cuddles Mark, April and Kat* wish there was something i could do for everybody.

MammaMia 15-06-2010 12:48 AM

*hugs all*

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 12:58 AM

*hops up and down on one foot*

*sits in a corner and reads for awhile, trying to calm down*

i'm so ****ing uptight.... why can't i relax and be like a "normal" person?! :'(

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 01:05 AM

and... updated r/v again.

haha.

sorry. :-/

PoisonedApple 15-06-2010 01:18 AM

*cuddles april*
your friend is right... if they are only seeing you once every 2 weeks and you need more support than that either see if they'll see you more often or find someone who will.

frenchhorn 15-06-2010 01:41 AM

*cuddles all* sorry I'm doing rubbishly at individual replies atm

had a good time with my gf today, then we ended up having a serious chat tonight, started off me bloody stressing about the kissing issue, then we ended up talking about loads of stuff, she has been through so much, its hard trying to be there for her and go through my own stuff, but I guess it means we understand in a way, she used to SH in the past, has been free for a number of months now, and she is really fine with the trans stuff, but again there are issues there, which I won't go into here, but I'm glad we had the chat, but its left me feeling just sort of numb.

*wonders off into the dark*

PoisonedApple 15-06-2010 01:46 AM

*cuddles Oliver back* Glad you had a chance to sit and chat with her. How are you doing today other than stressing and your chat? It's ok to not be up for individual replies. We'd all rather you tke care of yourself *extra huggles*

SoMuchMore 15-06-2010 03:04 AM

*curls up and rocks*

Doikers 15-06-2010 09:19 AM

*Good luck Kat With your Op*!!

Sorry for lack of individual replies .
Oliver , I 'm glad you had the chat with your girlfriend :)*Hugs*
*Hugs Laura*
*Hugs April I'll go read your R/V thread now :)*

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 11:37 AM

good morning everyone... *huggles and cuddles to those who want them*

sorry for the lack of individual replies... :-S

got up at 5:15am today after not getting to sleep til past 10pm (i don't think anyway)... so today is going to be a long, sleepy day. i'm going to see if i can work from home again today, but if my comp is working at my internship place then i'll probably go in. it's just that i'm so ****ing anxious, already - it's only 6:30am - that i would hate to be at work and be having panic attacks or whatever. :(

i can't believe that there's only a week and a half of internship left. :-O it passed by so quickly... which is a good thing i guess as a slow internship would really suck. :-/ i just want it to be over so i can have some summer before i go into res. i still haven't applied... i'm really scared about that. :-S i don't know anymore... i'm not sure if i'll mention it to my new therapist yet because she'd probably shoot it down and make me feel like i don't need to go. gahhh. :(

*hides in a hidey-hole in the warren*

oh, and for those interested (wow-speak), i got my little used-to-be-stuck-at-level-7 blood elf hunter to level 10 last night and got her a pet... and then today she hit level 11. woohoo. :) that makes me happy. and i'm sloooowly earning money... geez, it's really hard to do that, as i'm sure most of the wow-players know, when you're starting off new (on a different side, for me in this case anyway), and don't want to beg. :-X

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 11:43 AM

updated r/v again... sorry if it annoys people that i say that. :-S

i spied a hels a little bit ago, wonder where she went? *sends a cuddle out to find her* :)

MammaMia 15-06-2010 11:45 AM

*curls up and rocks*

Stupid mobile phone company sending nasty debt collection companies after me :'( Got it sorted, but it shouldn't have happened at all, whatsoever. :'(

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 11:59 AM

*holds hels gently* at least it got sorted, but that must've been extremely stressful, love. :( how else are you doing? did you manage to get some sleep last night?

MammaMia 15-06-2010 12:01 PM

*clings to April* Stressful, very stressful. It's reduced to me to tears (still crying now) and anger. Doing badly, am really low as it is today. I'll be okay. Yes, I did sleep thank you, earlier thna past few nights aswell.

wolfos3d 15-06-2010 12:23 PM

*cuddles and soft toys to people* I'm sorry to hear people aren't having a very good time. :(

I actually had one of the best days I've had in a long time. I'm feeling really triggered for some reason tho. :/ Maybe it's just because it's been a couple of days.

Doikers 15-06-2010 12:35 PM

*Hugs Helen* Stupid companys is about right!
*Hugs (Jessica?) Wolf0s*
*Hugs April*

wolfos3d 15-06-2010 12:38 PM

*hugs Mark* How are you doing?

Doikers 15-06-2010 12:50 PM

Really Low, sorry , just having lunch at the P.C. .I Haven't felt this low this long since my last hospital stay last year , well last but one, How are you Jessica?

wolfos3d 15-06-2010 12:58 PM

Aww. :( Not good. *extra huggles*

I'm all meh now. Dizzy as all hell, that's my own fault though. I have something to look foward to now if I can manage to get it to pan out.

Doikers 15-06-2010 01:00 PM

ohhh, intriging . whats have you got to look forward too? *Hugs* :-)

wolfos3d 15-06-2010 01:05 PM

I told my best friend how bad things were going for me right now and he has offered to sponser me to study in the US if I can find some way of getting into a course and over there. He said he'd help with all the paper work stuff if I decide I wanna stay there for good as well. All I need is a decent plan.

Doikers 15-06-2010 01:07 PM

Ohh , that sounds exiting :)

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 01:20 PM

i spies a mark!! *cuddles*

jess, that really does sound exciting!! wow. do you know where in the states you'd be? (i'm in the states, that's why i'm curious!! :D)

i'm really exhausted. but i'm working from home today... yey... that makes me happy. :) got to write some media ads on mental health, that should be interesting... :)

*huggles everyone*

Doikers 15-06-2010 01:23 PM

*Huggles April*
Ohh that could be interesting April :)

wolfos3d 15-06-2010 01:38 PM

Probably Michigan. It's not gonna be for another year and half if not longer. I have to finish my current study first. I can't wait though, it's pretty much saved my life. I don't think I've ever looked foward to something so much before.

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 01:40 PM

*glomps mark & jess* :)

*cuddles hels* sorry you're not doing so well right now, seems like a lot of us aren't. :( i wish i could make things better for you, love... :( is there anything i can do? and i'm glad that you got more sleep than you normally do. i guess that's a good thing. :)

i just wrote a media ad on depression and teens... i'm afraid it's not geared too much towards the state i live in, which is kind of what my supervisor wanted, but i couldn't find any stats on that, or anything. argh. oh well. i'm going to write a few media ads today, on mental health stuff... should be interesting. :)

*feels like ***** :'(

MammaMia 15-06-2010 03:48 PM

*cuddles everyone*

PoisonedApple 15-06-2010 04:50 PM

i spy an oliver *waves*
*hugs everyone and flops down in a random place*

one_step_closer 15-06-2010 06:07 PM

It's quiet in here.

PoisonedApple 15-06-2010 06:11 PM

that it is this morning
how are you lindsay(?)?

Doikers 15-06-2010 06:27 PM

Hello *Waves* How are you Lindsay?*Hug*
*Hugs Crimson*
*Huggles Helen*
*Hugs Jessica*
*Cuddles Apil*

Doikers 15-06-2010 08:11 PM

*Plomps himself is a cosy hole in the warren for the night* I need to turn in early tonight , ridiculaosly early really PLEASE PLEASE let me sleep.
Leaves hucgs and biscuits on the table .

SoMuchMore 15-06-2010 08:24 PM

*hugs mark* im sorry you are feeling so low. Hope that you are able to sleep.

*hugs crimson, lindsay, helen, april, and jess*

Very quiet day in here. Hope everyone is safe.
*goes back into hiding*

PoisonedApple 15-06-2010 09:34 PM

*sits frustrated* today is just not working for or even with me! i want to post a youtube vid... i just keep failing... at everything...

xxjuliexx 15-06-2010 09:35 PM

morning
god i'm up late today

PoisonedApple 15-06-2010 09:37 PM

*waves* mornin' julie

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 09:37 PM

not okay not okay not okay not okay

:crying:

*hides away*

PoisonedApple 15-06-2010 09:38 PM

*finds april and cuddles her*
anything you're up for talking about?

PoisonedApple 15-06-2010 09:51 PM

damn... gotta run down and cover r's lunch in just a minute...

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 10:04 PM

i'm just really triggered... that's all... i'll be okay...

and i found out that the application to the first residential place to which i'm applying is twenty pages long!! :-S it's just daunting, i know they have to sort people out somehow and 20 pages of stuff to fill out is a good way to start. lol. plus they do need all of the information, but it's going to be a pain to dig up... like all of my hospitalizations. :-S and i have to fill out release forms for it... which won't be cool at all. :(

i just want to die. i don't want to do this anymore. i am so sick of it all.

Doikers 15-06-2010 10:05 PM

Well I'm still awake., Porridge and camomille tea in me now . I was thinking about food ( Hence the Porridge ) and camomille calms you to sleep ( Or thats the theroey) , my mind is still racing. hopalong hopalong hop it's going not a spot of fun , I'll over sleep if I don't sleep soon . Tommorow I have to go with my housing support worker to find out why my housing benefit hasen't been paid for 2 weeks , stressing a bit over that , and my mum is coming to help me clean my flat beacuase my sister has apperently told her it's dirty , GGGrrrr Family I haven't been taking care of myself , my flat for 2 weeks but I am quite a clean person normally , I'm just so very down recently *Sigh* sorry to rant.

Doikers 15-06-2010 10:08 PM

Twenty Pages April !!! just think how worth it it would be , just focus on the outcome ,how great it would be to be S.I. free for THE Rest of your life !! I'm sure it is daunting , make your self a tea and do the first 10 or 5 pages and take a break and do it like that maybe :)

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 10:13 PM

thanks for the encouragement, mark. maybe i will make myself a cuppa, but only after i clear off the kitchen table. it's stuffed full with empty bottles and newspapers and things (we haven't been taking care of our apartment either :o ughhh)... so there is hardly any room for us to eat at it anymore. blahhh.

i'm sorry you haven't slept yet, that sucks. :( what exactly is porridge? 'cause it sounds really tasty... hehe. is it like oatmeal? or cornmeal pudding? *is curious*

ohh and what do you guys think qualifies as "modest, appropriate clothing"? because since these are Christian programs i'm applying to i have to wear clothes of that description. not like i dress like a sl*t or anything but... well, my camis definitely aren't modest. but would a tshirt of the red queen from alice in wonderland with "off with her head" on it be appropriate? methinks not... lol. :P

i am so tired... just want to sleep. but it's only 5:15pm here, only been up 12 hours, heh... so can't go to sleep just yet. grrrrrr.

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 10:24 PM

updated r/v... :-/

i spy a tineke and a mark!! *cuddles both* tineke, have missed you, how have you been doing?

Doikers 15-06-2010 10:54 PM

Porridge is the same as oatmeal , I put into mine sultanas and sugar ( Due to lack of honey)
As for the dress code goes colthing that they mean clothes that don't show to much flesh , so you are basically covered up . most times . but I don't think they would have a problem with Alice in Wonderland Tee-shirts

You changed your Avatar again! , you can't leave it alone can you lol its good though.

*Sleep inducing Huggles*

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 11:07 PM

*huggles mark* no, lol, i love changing my avatars, on livejournal and other forums i used to go to i change(d) them all the time. hehe. but you've got to admit that this one is awesome. ;) i hope that you're getting sleepy since it's getting really late there now... :( i hate insomnia, and i remember what it's like... so yeah, i can feel your pain. :( did the tea and porridge help at all?

i really don't want ot eat supper... :'( i'm not hungry at all, in fact i'm full because i ate a huge late lunch (okay, "huge" but still...)... :'( and am anxious on top of all of that. arghhh!! :(

*hides in a hole*

PoisonedApple 15-06-2010 11:13 PM

mark~ hope you get some sleep and the benefit gets worked out. *huggles*

april~ you could try doing the app in 15 minute sections... 15 min of filling in, 15 minutes of breaks, 15 min of filling in, 15 min of breaks, etc etc till done...?

Scarletdreamer 15-06-2010 11:41 PM

that's a good idea too, crimson... thanks. :) i'm just really scared to even start the app because i don't know for 100% that i want to do res. even though i do think it would be the best thing for me... i think. :-S

i just ate supper (parmesan couscous) and i'm so ****ing full right now... and "full" is a trigger for me for all sorts of bad thoughts...

:crying:

i think i'mma go on wow for a bit... :'(

PoisonedApple 15-06-2010 11:46 PM

but you can think about what you want to do while you fill it out and by the time you're done filling it in you'll probably know if you want to give it a go or not...

MammaMia 16-06-2010 12:31 AM

Bad night.
Not been best day.
*hides and cries*
SHUT UP HEAD, JUST ****ING SHUT UP.