RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 03-08-2010 08:57 PM

*hugs Laura* It's not your fault sweetheart. None of that is. Try not to let it get to you?? Know it's easier said than done.

Doikers 03-08-2010 09:18 PM

*Hugs Laura* Like Laura said try not to let it get to you :S It's really not your fault .

MammaMia 03-08-2010 09:28 PM

My name's Laura too is it now Mark? :P

*spies Nicole & April too*

Scarletdreamer 03-08-2010 09:33 PM

Laura, sweetie, as Mark & Hels have said, none of that's your fault. Your little sister sounds like a bully... and a spoiled one at that (not liking a computer's looks so you get it?! wtf?!...). Sorry if that is out of turn, but couldn't help it, that's what it seems like to me. *gentle cuddles* And 45 minutes should be plenty of time to get ready - for anyone. I mean, sure, you could be USED to a longer time than that to get ready (but for the dentist's?! again, wtf??)... but 45 minutes is plenty.

Anyway. Sorry. I just hate seeing my friends being mistreated. :(

Am doing a little better. Eye twitch has only lasted 2 days, off and on, so I'm not going to worry about it for now. I guess. I'm really good at worrying though, hah. :-/

Jarrod's home now. Yey. :)

I got told to "%$*$ off" by someone on WoW so I reported them for spamming and now I'm scared that my account's gonna be suspended. :( I didn't say anything bad to them though or do anything against the rules, so I don't know why I'm worried. Guess just 'cause I'm good at it, as I said. Hah.

*hides in the warren and cries softly* :(

MammaMia 03-08-2010 09:38 PM

I'm sure your account won't be affected, hopefully their's will be :) *cuddles tight*

Doikers 03-08-2010 09:51 PM

Heh sorry Helen I didn't even spot that until you pointed to out to me :P

April Don't worry about that WoW person , I'm pretty sure your account will be fine .

It's (Finally) Bedtime, almost 10pm Goodnight Ward Mates :)

Oh and I got through the whole day without S.I. despite being triggered , little victory :)

nicole94 03-08-2010 10:08 PM

thats it. i made it one week self harm free :D

MammaMia 03-08-2010 10:21 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for Mark & Nicole - am proud of you both.
Night Mark xxx

nicole94 03-08-2010 10:33 PM

:) thanks helen. *hugs* and i've met a girl online and im very attracted to her right now..... lol

MammaMia 03-08-2010 10:40 PM

*hugs Nicole* Oh check you out, get to know her etc first though won't you? :)

nicole94 03-08-2010 11:03 PM

yeah i will, weve had a long chat, she knows about all my self harm and stuff, i know about all her alcohol issues, and we are getting on really well :D

Scarletdreamer 03-08-2010 11:26 PM

Oooh congrats, Nicole. XD That's awesome. :) Speaking of which, tomorrow will be a month SI free for me. :D And NO URGES!!! thank God. I really do think that this is the time to quit. The "right time." I really hope so. Sorry, Nicole, sweet, if it seemed like I took over your victory... one week is awesome, and often the first week is the toughest.

Also, congrats, Mark!!! XD That's awesome as well. <3 One day maybe can turn into two days if you fight really hard, and then perhaps before you know it you'll be at a week. The longer you go without it, the more the urges lessen (if that made sense, hah)... so keep fighting, love.

*cuddles all*

Oh & Hels, are you feeling any better now that it's a bit later??

I really hope that my account won't be suspended as I really didn't do anything wrong... my guildies have told me that it won't and I believe them, also hope that they're right, ahaha. And that you all are right too. I really didn't say anything nasty. The guy that say that is now on my ignore list on WoW, hah... :)

I'm really quite tired. Ugh. And it's only not yet 6:30pm. >_< Why is the day going by sooo slowly?? :P But I got through it without a nap today, which is a small victory too... so hopefully - maybe? - no dreams tonight. No nightmares. Now wouldn't that be ducky? :)

Am feeling a bit weird mentally. Sorry if I come across strangely at the moment, I think it's the withdrawal from the Tegretol that's making me feel weird. Guhhh. They - the meds - didn't come in the mail today, I'm assuming. :-/ Not goooood. My NP will not be happy with me!!! :-S

*hides in the warren*

nicole94 03-08-2010 11:31 PM

*hugs april* well done, a month is brilliant, and it didnt seem like you were stealing my victory at all, you deserverd it a lot more than me because you have gone longer and also i have just self harmed so i've sorta ruined it. :(

Scarletdreamer 03-08-2010 11:37 PM

Aw hon, that's not ruining it. It's just that you slipped up. :) You did make a week, which is awesome. *cuddles* Keep fighting, chickie. You can do it. :) What's up, that caused you to harm, if you don't mind me asking??

nicole94 03-08-2010 11:39 PM

*hugs* thanks, im not really sure to be honest, im just having a down day. anyways, im gonna go to bed now. will probs be on tomorrow. night. *hugs*

Scarletdreamer 03-08-2010 11:49 PM

G'night, sweetie. *tucks you up into your ward bed* :)

I'm getting tiiiired now. Off my hypomanic high from earlier that came from having company (and sugar, hah). Ugh.

Am dreading tomorrow without Tegretol as I've been taking the dosage at night... hopefully it goes okay. :-S

*cuddles all*

Scarletdreamer 03-08-2010 11:55 PM

GRRAARGHHH.......................

Sorry, just had to get that out. :( I wish I knew how I felt. I am so confused right now. I don't know how I feel or what I want. While I haven't self injured in nearly a month or even had urges, that doesn't mean I'm completely better!!!

I really need to update my r/v. :(

Scarletdreamer 04-08-2010 12:01 AM

There. Updated r/v. :(

MammaMia 04-08-2010 12:16 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Glad about that Nicole. Goodnight xxx
April, try not to worry about your WoW account babe, sure it'll be fine. I could ask my bestie if her hubby had to report anyone????? Well done on one month :D

hidingme 04-08-2010 12:57 AM

way too much to catch up on from the past 4 days so forgive me for not having the patience to read it all.
just letting yall know im back from the hospital and the real version of this thread..ugh.. not too fun.