RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

mouse in darkness 06-01-2009 12:56 PM

Ravyn hope your day goes well, am glad to hear that your first day back was ok.

Lucy Hope you are ok. I understand what you are going through and I hope that you can hold on and stay strong.

Zowie sorry you feel unwell. Hope you stomach pain eases

*Hugs and hot chocolate for everyone*

ravynsoul 06-01-2009 12:58 PM

How are you doing Nicole? Thanks for the encouragement and hot chocolate! *hugs back*

Snuffles 06-01-2009 01:04 PM

I really wanna do something...

ravynsoul 06-01-2009 01:06 PM

what do you want to do Katie?

Snuffles 06-01-2009 01:08 PM

Anything *sniff*

ravynsoul 06-01-2009 01:10 PM

*hugs and cuddles Katie* could you go for a walk or go visit someone?

ravynsoul 06-01-2009 01:13 PM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

I'm off to do chores and go to work.. take care everyone, talk to you later.

mouse in darkness 06-01-2009 02:24 PM

Ravyn am realy glad that you are doing ok and that things are improving. Well if I said how I was truly feeling I might make people worried so I really can't do that. Glad you enjoyed the hot chocolate. *Hugs you back* I realy needed the hug thank you. Have fun at work.

Katie hope you are ok and you find something constructive to do that makes you feel a bit better.

*Builds denial tent over a bed and hides under it crying*:-(

Accidentally Abstract 06-01-2009 05:18 PM

The megabus is like a double decker bus which pretends it's a coach & is really cheap. [megabus.com]

I'm in a random city. I'm staying in a random hotel tonight. I can't afford any of this. I needed to get out. I lied to my mum. I'm not going to have internet from 10 minutes time until I get home tomorrow, assuming I do get home if Ihave money to get there.

God, what am I doing here? =\

Pomegranate 06-01-2009 05:27 PM

Lucy please be careful. This doesn't sound like a fantastic idea sweetie. What city are you going too? *hugs*

Pomegranate 06-01-2009 05:47 PM

*cuddles Katie* how are you feeling now? Did you manage to get out? Hope you are ok x

*offers Nicole a tissue and safe hugs* Here if you want to talk at all.

How are you Ravyn? Enjoying the chores :P x

Dayna- I hope you are feeling a bit better when you wake up. PM box is always open x

*leaves hugs, soft toys and hot chocolate/icecream for Kahlia, Jem, Katrica and anyone else I have missed*

------------

Couldn't face a+e. Got dressed and everything but realised I couldn't do it and have gone back to bed. I suck.

Pomegranate 06-01-2009 05:49 PM

Sorry you are feeling bad Katrica *hugs* Do you want to talk about it?

Pomegranate 06-01-2009 06:01 PM

That sucks. Have people reacted better since you were officially diagnosed? There will always be some idiots who chose to ignore the obvious or don't believe in mental illness. Please try not to let it get you down though hun.

Pomegranate 06-01-2009 06:12 PM

Hopefully in time their attitude and support will convince you that it is ok. The doubt will fade eventually although I appreciate that doesn't help how you are feeling now.

ravynsoul 06-01-2009 06:31 PM

*Hugs Nicole* - if you need to let it out, feel free to pm me.. i may worry, but I'd rather worry than have something eating away at you.. if you know what I mean...

Lucy - You may not be able to get this anymore.. but please try and stay safe.. hope you get home ok.

Emma - thanks for checking in - chores went well.. just putting my horses out in the field for the day. *hugs* sometimes it's hard to get out.. you got dressed and made the effort in that sense... there's something... how are you doing now?

Katrica - *offers hugs* that sucks that people weren't supportive at first.. hope things get better for you with your friends.. it may just take time if they're not used to dealing with mental illness [not that it is right, but it sometimes is that way]

Katie - how are you doing now?

*Hugs to everyone else*

Just on my lunch break right now, so I thought I'd check in..

Pomegranate 06-01-2009 09:15 PM

Ravyn- Not sure tbh. Struggling with temptation to get drunk and SI. My housemate convinced me to go out for a bit with him which distracted me for a while, but yeah. My friend jokingly hit me and on the area I SI'd and it has sort of split open again and not sure what to do :(

How are you doing?

Damnation. 06-01-2009 10:44 PM

*Yawns and crawls in* I'd say 'morning', but...I'm several hours too late =B.

Emma: x_o I still say you ought to go to A&E, and get your cuts seen too properly, especially if it's split open again. Better to be safe than sorry, no?

Lucy: o.o It's best to get home soon as you can. I know you said you needed to get out of there, but really, spending money you don't have's only gonna make things worse D:

*Sneaks over to Nicole and hugs*

Ravyn: Glad to hear that work was okay, and hope you managed to ignore the triggeredness D:

Kat: It's understandable that you're having doubts, but really, even if you're not so sure you can talk to him, I'm here, as are the rest of us on RYL, you know? <3

Actually not doing too bad, today. Went to bed in a good mood, and ... woke up in one as well o.o;;. Faltered a bit once or twice and started to feel a bit meh, but for the most part, I've actually been okay! Even better, all the triggeredness I felt before I cheered up last night - ignored! No SI-ing for me yesterday! Let's see if I can make it two days in a row ;o

Pomegranate 06-01-2009 11:07 PM

Well done Danya thats great! Glad you are doing better.

Pomegranate 06-01-2009 11:08 PM

And I know logically that you are right, I really do. I just can't make myself atm. I might ring my GP tomorrow and get an appointment with the nurse or something.

Damnation. 06-01-2009 11:09 PM

Emma: Thank youuu ^___^. And hm, well I guess making an appointment would be better than doing nothing