RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Accidentally Abstract 03-01-2009 04:36 AM

Ravyn - I'm alright thanks. Feeling a bit annoyed at myself & wishing I was tired enough to sleep being that it's 3.35am, grr.
How are you doing?

Glad you're enjoying the hot chocolate Nicole. =]

This thread's nice *nods*.

MammaMia 03-01-2009 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1327191)
Yay cuddles and hugs!! Is it okay if I skip on the drinks and food though ?? Lol.

Helen, no problem hon. I'm okay at the moment ... I'm listening to 4 fairly hot guys singing a mixture of classical and popular music in italian! :D

Cuddles & hugs rock :P Yes you can skip on the drinks & food as long as you eat sometime soon :-D I'm glad you're okay and Il Divo are quite good, I think Emma likes them too, you'll have to ask her ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1327571)
Helen - Congrats on Seven Months!! and on five weeks too!! Thanks for the update!!

Thank you :D :D You're welcome for the update =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1327579)
Y'know, the subscription thing is really fail on here. RYL's meant to email me instantaneously when someone replies in this thread. It doesn't =B.

There's an explanation about that I think in forums&community questions!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1327584)
*hugs* I'm going back to my old line... guys are stupid! [And I mean no offense to any guys on here... just so you know]

Haha I agree that they're stuipd :wow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accidentally Abstract (Post 1327631)
Doop de doop.
Hope you're all alright.
*leaves squishes for all*
x

*squishes you lots* You okay hunni?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1327666)
Hey I wish that the mood display [I am currently : ...] had In Denial as a possibility. Meh.

*disappears into the denial tent*

Your hair sounds lovely Kahlia hunni :) There's a thread from the CT team (which I'm part of :P) askign about moods, so go plonk the denial one in there, you might be able to have it added :hehe:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mouse in darkness (Post 1327917)
Yay I slept a wopping 3.5 hours. I am not complaining just wishing it was a tad more.

Sleep/lack of sleep can be so sucky sometimes :pinch:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1327996)
I am studying IT but sometimes I think that the study is just an excuse to allow me to stay attached to my laptop.

I'm also studying IT & have been for a few years now and I wonder if the study is an excuse too? :woot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accidentally Abstract (Post 1328073)
This thread's nice *nods*.

This thread is sure nice :D Take it from someone who's lived in here since November/December 2007!!!

OMG >.< Yesterday I slept from 9pm-2.15am and had a nap at 3ish and slept for 3 hours..? Then tonight I've slept from 11.30ish-3.45am which is better? Well it feels better.....and I only woke up to cough really and then threw up in my mouth and sallowed it down. Suddenly all my chest is ****ing killing me and my stomach...I think. Damm acid >.< I did drink some water though...? ARRRRGH I want to back to sleep :-(

Damnation. 03-01-2009 06:07 AM

An explanation? Ooh

*Waddles off to forums and community questions*

MammaMia 03-01-2009 06:09 AM

Hehe, you might have to do a bit fo searching ;)

Damnation. 03-01-2009 06:23 AM

Yeah, I see that, lol. Thanks

mouse in darkness 03-01-2009 09:08 AM

*Hugs* Helen Yes I definatly agree that lack of sleep sucks, hope you get more soon too.

Dayna I have a similar problem give me a grafics program or photography I can use it but basic use is just beyond me I have difficulty with most prorams. It has taken me over six months to learn internet and email. Shame job.

Lucy I definatly agree that this thread is nice:-D

Ravyn most guys are stupid so I avoid getting involved emotionaly, except with friends [guys].

mouse in darkness 03-01-2009 09:09 AM

Hello Jetforce hope you are well

Snuffles 03-01-2009 09:48 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry... but am feeling down at the moment. Miss my little sister so much =( My other sister.. not so much coz she's a bitch lol. But my other one =( I feel so homesick too =(

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 10:31 AM

Helen : This could take me a while so please bear with me ... Yay, I can skip on the food and drink. I'm actually struggling in that area at the moment, but I'll get over it. I always do. Yeah, Il Divo are quite good. According to the majority of people I know irl I have a weird taste in music.

Also, thanks regarding my hair and the suggestion regarding the potential addition of my "favourite" mood to the list. I'll have to chase up on that one.

Just out of curiousity, how long have you been studying IT ? *is insanely curious* Sorry if that is an impertinent or personal question by the way. I've been studying it at uni since 2006 ... and am only now in second year. Mind you, I have not achieved less than a HD since I have begun. It would appear than studying IT is one of the ultimate excuses for being a technoholic and remaining attached to a computer.

I hope you are feeling a bit better now Helen, and I hope that your sleeping and possibly your internal alarm clock begin to sort themselves out soon. Hey, if you ever work out how to completely reset your internal alarm clock, or alternately to throw it out the window so you can go back to sleep please [pretty please] let me know.

*hugs all*

-----

I saw an item on one of the news channels tonight about the "radical" surgery that has replaced the ovary of several women who were cancer patients and the like (please excuse the term, I just can't find anything that fits) with one from their twin sister. It appears that the surgery has been successful and allowed these women to bear children. They were talking about the possibilities relating to the surgery and mentioned "women who wished to put their fertility on hold for ten to twenty years". I was pondering on some other uses for the surgery ... but then again my mind usually does have a medical taint to it. I have tried to remove it, but unfortunately it is still there. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else had heard about it ??

Accidentally Abstract 03-01-2009 07:21 PM

I've not heard about it Kahlia. Sounds interesting though!

& MammaMia yeah I'm alright at the moment thanks, how're you?
x

Mary Anne 03-01-2009 09:42 PM

just popping in to say hello *hands out hot drinks and biscuits*

sorry, not read all the posts, brain not functioning, hope everyone is ok (or at least ok-ish)

*hugs*

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accidentally Abstract (Post 1329176)
I've not heard about it Kahlia. Sounds interesting though!

Just wondering if you are speaking about the surgery ... If you are, I was [selfishly] pondering about it's uses for women like me with PCOS. Following through the logic and wondering if it would give assistance.

To everyone else : *big hugs*

-----

I'm in a weird place at the moment. I probably seem down to people but in reality I'm neither up nor down. Emotions are just a superficial mask I wear. I know that I'm not down because I react with smiles and laughs, but I literally don't feel anything. I'm probably a little apathetic but I'm not sure that's exactly it either. I am pretty cerebral at present so perhaps I am just over-analysing everything.

Damnation. 03-01-2009 10:44 PM

*Sneaks in* Rah

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 10:46 PM

Although I know it isn't morning for you, it is for me so : Morning Dayna. How are things going ??

Damnation. 03-01-2009 10:52 PM

Hey Kahlia. I'm alright atm thanks, got someone to actually talk to this time, lol. You?

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 11:05 PM

Yeah, I don't really know. I'm not really feeling much. I am cerebrally craving human company and hugs but it's kind of .... Have you ever had a moment where your body is really hungry, but your brain interprets that as you feel sick and therefore shouldn't eat ?? It's that kind of mismatch of signals so I'm not quite sure ...

Glad to hear that things are presently okay (or okay-ish) for you.

Damnation. 03-01-2009 11:06 PM

No, I don't think that's happened to me. Sounds like **** though D: *hugs*

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 11:09 PM

Hmmm I guess so. It's just a weird feeling and one I am beginning to get used to - both the hungry/sick and emotional blackhole lol. *hugs back*

Damnation. 03-01-2009 11:10 PM

Ugh x_o. The emotional blackhole thing I sort of know what it's like. Been once or twice where I've felt really empty. It's kind of like being on autopilot, isn't it? Or at least, is or me <__<;;

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 11:17 PM

I guess that autopilot is a good analogy lol. Feel ... for me at the moment that's kind of a stretch. I had someone call me a bitch yesterday and I scared them with my reaction. I just tilted my head on the side and looked at them (apparantly as if I could read their mind - though how I managed that I'd like to know as it could be useful lol). They got all panicky and walked away really fast. My face hadn't changed, what had happened didn't matter. When I laugh and smile it's because I'm forcing myself to see "the joke". It's just .... weird.