RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 29-03-2009 12:20 PM

*hugs Hannah* ~ I'm just really tired now. Going to go and try and crash out for a bit.

*sigh* So damn over this ....

zowie 29-03-2009 12:50 PM

*Hugs* Tiiiired and hungry.

Mary Anne 29-03-2009 03:06 PM

Hi everyone,

sorry I disappeared for a bit without saying anything, been trying to sort out some c*** with ex and hardly been in house.

take care everyone

*leaves hugs for everyone*

mouse in darkness 29-03-2009 04:04 PM

*Hugs all*

Sorry I haven't been around much. I wish all were/are/get well asap.

*Hugs again*

Tears of Solitude 29-03-2009 07:32 PM

Sorry I havent been around in ages.

::::::::::::: big hugs for everyone ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Having a bad day, nightmares and missing my son with all my heart. Which makes me miss my Nan as well. Sometimes I feel that I need to be with him. To be reunited once again................

Steel Maiden 29-03-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1517858)
*hugs Steel Maiden* hope you slept better last night. I'm hanging in there, just got the most fabulous email from a friend :) good luck writing that letter.

Thanks =]
11.30pm bed, 5am wake up. Not bad although I had bad dreams.
Letter is written but not sent yet as I have to hand deliver it. No stamps.
How are you?
*hugs back*

Steel Maiden 29-03-2009 08:05 PM

I am actually feeling slightly happy for once. I just proved something in maths.

I found a pattern for cos(2x), cos(3x), cos(4x) etc in terms of powers of cos(x) and sin(x). It relates to Pascal's triangle and now I can write down any cos(nx) in terms of powers of cos(x) without having to work it out.

Now I will see the patterns in sin(nx).

I could try tan(nx) too but that would be really hard. But I like a challenge.

Sorry. Maths neek.

wildly insane 29-03-2009 10:56 PM

hehe, *hugs steel maiden* maths geek is good, I enjoy a challenge too, not up to high level maths, although I did apparently do some highly difficult statistics for my masters :P glad you slept better, talking of which I should be sleeping now, told myself I'd get an early night, get rid of this damned cold. Am okay, just.

*hugs Jade* sorry to hear you're having a bad day, offers you all the support I can.

*hugs Mouse* hope you are okay

*hugs Kahlia* any luck sleeping?

*hugs MaryAnne* hope things got worked out the way you wanted.

and of course hugs everyone else too, leaving hot cocoa tonight. I haven't had a real hug in nearly a week now and I need one.

MammaMia 29-03-2009 11:56 PM

:( *sigh* I'm single again. It seems to be the better.

Kahlia1981 30-03-2009 01:56 AM

*hugs Hannah* ~ yeah I crashed like nothing on Earth last night and had trouble waking up this morning

*hugs Helen* ~ I know how you feel ....

Kahlia1981 30-03-2009 01:58 AM

*hugs everyone else and finds those who are hiding in corners somewhere and offers them a hug. Also finds Puppy SinClair and pats him for awhile*

MammaMia 30-03-2009 02:04 AM

*hugs tight*

Kahlia, I'm glad I got out, since I wrote that post, as let's say, he wrote a not-so-nice blog, but hey why should I allow him to get to me?

Damnation. 30-03-2009 04:17 AM

I don't understand some people.

I admitted I've been doing bad to my 'friend' earlier and he said that he was there for me if I needed to talk. So I thought I'd take him up on that, and told him about **** that I'm worried to talk to the doctor about (the void, my eating habits, the fact that I keep taking minor ODs). Then I had to finally go to bed, and when I get back, he's pissy, ends up holing himself away, and says to a mutual friend that he's sick of negative emotion.

What the ****?

Firstly, that's damned hypocritical, and secondly, because I don't know who else has said what to him, I feel responsible. I asked him what was up, and he said 'Everyone. Everything' and that it was just a bad day. So yeah. I feel like this is my fault now. ****ing excuse me for lacking emotional stability and needing support -__-

Damnation. 30-03-2009 05:09 AM

GOD DAMN. HELP.

I keep spacing out, I don't want to go void again, but it's strong. EVERY ****ING DAY. Triggeredtriggeredtriggered wanna cut my face, want to scar my cheek want to cut need to cut I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ****! HELP. Urges to OD again. Trying to resist. Feel like I'm going insane

Damnation. 30-03-2009 05:15 AM

I have given in. This time I have willingly submitted to the void.

Kahlia1981 30-03-2009 06:36 AM

*hugs Dayna & Helen*

I'm wearing thin ... I just wish my body was. Sorry.

Auburn Shadow 30-03-2009 07:43 AM

*hugs everyone*

Slipped up. Can't do this anymore. Everything hurts too much.

wildly insane 30-03-2009 08:31 AM

Dayna, hun, are you okay? *hugs*

*hugs Helen* sometimes these things are for the best

*hugs Kahlia* I know what you mean, glad you got some sleep

*hugs AuburnShadow* Slip ups are okay, you can do this, you can

*hugs PuppySinClair* Hannah is dreading today, is finding it very hard to drag herself out of bed.

MammaMia 30-03-2009 10:29 AM

*rocks back and forth*

Bleh have not had a good start to today and it's not going to get any better. ****ing hell. My hand hurts. How long until someone notices?

*hugs everyone*

Tears of Solitude 30-03-2009 11:14 AM

I noticed it Helen xxx It looks sore.

Even thou it was a crap morning we had a giggle xxx I hope the rest of the day is good. Will keep fingers crossed for you.

You know where I am if you need me, Anytime xxx