RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~Grace~ 31-08-2009 09:47 PM

really pleased your party went well Arwen xx

I need a place to rest for a while, so if its ok I will snuggle up in the corner

MammaMia 31-08-2009 10:38 PM

I'm soooooooooooooooo angry.

Just come back from hospital AGAIN

Kahlia1981 01-09-2009 12:47 AM

*hugs everyone*

I've been told to leave off my sling for my shoulder and now have the wrist splint on during the day but off at night. It's much more comfortable and I can type much quicker.

*cuddles shadowedseraph*
*hugs Laura*
*hugs Katey* ~ I hope that you are feeling better
*hugs Arwen* ~ I'm glad the party went well
*hugs Grace* ~ Sure pick a corner. I hope you start to feel better soon
*hugs Helen* ~ What's happening? Are they not giving you access to treatment or a safe place??

MammaMia 01-09-2009 01:17 AM

Bollocks they are. All they're going to do is sort my CBT referral out for me. I POURED MY HEART AND SOUL OUT TO THEM. I TOLD THEM I AM SO ****ING DANGEROUS. YET THEY *STILL* SENT ME HOME *rolls eyes*

I didn't even get told my blood test results, they'll come back normal I know but STILL :/

frenchhorn 01-09-2009 01:22 AM

feeling very low and unsafe at the moment, could do with some hugs.

Country Girl 01-09-2009 03:16 AM

*HUGS* everyone....
I am getting very impatient waiting/trying to find a thereapist who can see me....i'm afraid of what might happen if I have to wait too much longer....
*curls up in corner to be alone*

PapaBear 01-09-2009 04:28 AM

hi all. still here, struggling. very weak and tired. still set up in the middle of the horses' paddock. they know something is wrong, they're oddly quiet and haven't moved more than 10 feet from me since i set up out here.

just typing this is exhausting, i'm going back to sleep.

hugs and love for all

youonlyliveonce 01-09-2009 09:23 AM

hugs shayne
hugs mamamia hope u get the help u need soon well done for pouring ur heart out i know its tough when they dont help.
hugs kahlia thats really good news chick.

cud do with sum hugs really struggling so gonna go bk to sitting in a padded room as im not particularly safe so much happening at once cnt cope

MammaMia 01-09-2009 11:33 AM

*offers cuddles to all*

In so much pain today, the irony of it all >.<

zowie 01-09-2009 12:50 PM

Thanks Rowie :) *Offers cuddles*

*Hugs Helen* Sorry the hospital weren't any help - I remember many times when they were so useless to me, it just makes you feel worse!

*Hugs Kahlia* Glad to hear your arm is become easier to deal with!

*Hugs frenchhorn* Hope you feel better soon

*Offers hugs to Rach* How long have you been waiting for a therapist? Hopefully one will come along soon sweetie.

*Hugs Shayne* It's nice that you have your horses with you, I really hope their presence perks you up.

*Hugs Cheryl* Let us know when you're ready to come out the padded room and we'll be here for you.

-------

I didn't get a very good sleep last night. Kept waking up and lying in bed wishing I could sleep. Everytime I did doze off though, I kept going back into the same dream.
Still feeling sickly and ill. I swear I've been like this since I had swine flu - I can't eat, I feel nauseas (sp? :P), tired etc. I don't know what's wrong with me, but it just doesn't seem enough to warrant a trip to the docs.

*Leaves hugs and cookies for everyone*
xxx

Kahlia1981 01-09-2009 01:51 PM

*hugs everyone*

shadowedseraph 01-09-2009 03:26 PM

*snuggles everyone* thank you for the hugs i need them at the moment :( what is wrong with me, why can't i retain a normal f*cking mood

MammaMia 01-09-2009 03:54 PM

*hug everyone*

Arwen, I hope you're feeling better soon sweetie.

I'm getting madder as the day goes on, my university haven't emailed me back to let me know whether I've been officaly withdrawn or whetehr I can go back in a few weeks :/ ARRRGH!! Also my WANKER OF A GP hasn't phoned me to see if I'm okay or not. Funny how if my counellor rings/writes to say I'm suicidal, he rings me the same day (usually day after I told her...), however when it lands me in a&e, he takes DAYS to write to tell me to come in *rolls eyes*

SoMuchMore 01-09-2009 04:57 PM

*hugs Kahlia*
*hugs shadowedseraph* sorry your mood is horrible, feel better.
*hugs helen* people can be a pain sometimes, it sucks that you are having a hard time with your university and GP. Hope things start working out.

I wish that i could stay in a good mood for a whole day, i wonder what that would feel like.... Yesterday was ok, until i got home and then my mood just plummeted for no seemingly no reason. and then I just got mad at myself for being so stupid. So there is where i am at now... feeling stupid.

shadowedseraph 01-09-2009 05:12 PM

*hugs MammaMia* your GP sounds like a pain the ass. Hope he calls soon

*Hugs Laura* don't feel stupid i know exactly what that plummeting mood feels like

zowie 01-09-2009 06:31 PM

I still feel really sick, even after a nap. And all I want is a drink.

MammaMia 01-09-2009 06:44 PM

Still no calls or email. Thanks GP. Thanks university.

Oh well, I don't care (I do but I can pretend I don't yeah?)

frenchhorn 01-09-2009 07:58 PM

hugs to everyone

*is just going to sit in the corner for a bit and ty to clear my head*

shadowedseraph 01-09-2009 10:23 PM

*hus everyone before retreating into a corner and rocking* why am i so f*cked up?

Country Girl 02-09-2009 12:34 AM

About a week I guess since the serious search started.....I'm getting impatient...and antsy....I'm afraid that by the time I get in to see the one they want me to see i will have lost my nerve....or something else....
*HUGS* everyone