RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Tears of Solitude 24-05-2009 11:48 PM

Welcome back Amanda xxx Sorry things arent going that great xxx hopefully they will improve soon.

Shadowed Thanks for the choclate fountain, I hope its diabetic choccy YAY

Helen, you dont suck. You should have more faith in yourself xxx Your a star xxx

One Step Closer Hugs go out to you

Lucy Hi ya, its a killer anixety. Hope the feeling goes tomorrow.

Elclectic*a I hope you get a good night sleep, sounds like you could do with it.

I hope everyone's nite is a safe one, and we all have a better day tomorrow

leaves Hot choccie for everyone and blankets

Love Jade xxx

BoundNoMore 24-05-2009 11:52 PM

Thanks Jade
Helen, I am so sorry. Going back to chat now.

BoundNoMore 24-05-2009 11:57 PM

i am general helen

MammaMia 24-05-2009 11:59 PM

Ow Ow Ow Ow Sunburn Is A Bitcccccccccccccccccccch

Damnation. 25-05-2009 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaBear. (Post 1639039)
Dayna- *cuddles* how are you going hun?

Triggered and spacey. I haven't cut for like...two weeks I think? Which is good. Although I'm quite tempted to let the void win this time. Other than that, I'm alright. You?

*Hugs n love to all* <3 How's everyone else doing?

insomniac 25-05-2009 03:02 AM

hi, not doing good so thought i would just sit here quietly. got nowhere else to go.
i dont feel safe

MammaMia 25-05-2009 03:15 AM

I need some hugs if that's ok? :(

Damnation. 25-05-2009 03:18 AM

*Hugs Helen and Insomniac*

MammaMia 25-05-2009 03:21 AM

*hugs Dayna*

Congratulations on two weeks :]

Biba 25-05-2009 03:36 AM

evert

Damnation. 25-05-2009 03:47 AM

Helen: Thanks

Lucy: No real advice I'm afraid, but just keep safe, yeah?

Eclectica 25-05-2009 04:51 AM

Er

I want to get a license to MURDER.

Horizon 25-05-2009 04:55 AM

Hi. I haven't posted in here before, but I'm not doing well, so I thought I'd pop in here.

Hey everyone.

Eclectica 25-05-2009 05:14 AM

Hey Facet. I'd say it's nice to see you here but... well, yea. *Waves* You've got at least one friend here. It's a nice place so... yea.

I'm... really... suicidal...

I want... to die...

I really just can't be bothered anymore.

I'm supposedly a strong person. I could cope with anything.

But this... no. This is the end of my coping and being strong. I can't hold the barrier up any longer.

Horizon 25-05-2009 06:15 AM

*Waves* Hi Eclectic*a. Thanks for the welcome.

I'm sure you are a strong person, but it's okay to not be so strong all the time, if you know what I'm trying to say. Remember that you can always pm me, yeah?

Things are really bad, and I'm losing it worse than I've ever lost it before.

Damnation. 25-05-2009 06:17 AM

Please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase don't give in, Kat >_<

Biba 25-05-2009 06:36 AM

. its uk time and im still awake its 5.30 am.. i come in here alot. its agood place to go. i think its the most place i go, in the threads. everynight im like this for the last 3weeks. i had one major nightmare and i hate bed.

Damnation. 25-05-2009 06:38 AM

You do all you can for a friend, try and help them when they've been crushed by their so called 'boyfriend', tell her how she's better than the lying, deceiving, manipulative piece of ****, and then what the ****, she goes and takes him back?!

NO ****ING WONDER we kicked such a stink about it, look at all he's done!

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, because we care and because want to ****ing protect her, that means we're bad ****ing friends.

Whatever. I don't actually give a toss any more. He broke my heart already, and I'm still trying to put the pieces together. I don't need to help her mend her own ****ing heart after he breaks it again

Biba 25-05-2009 06:41 AM

klj' lk

Auburn Shadow 25-05-2009 07:09 AM

Hey guys, haven't been around for a while, sorry, life got in the way of a lot of stuff. Anyways, I'm trying to make a major decision about my life at the moment which is pretty much consuming me at the moment, and as a result, I can't sleep. Sleeping patterns have been pretty rubbish for a while now, but it's not getting any better with the more I think about said decision.
Thing with it is, it has the potential to completely ruin whatever tentative positive mental health I've grasped over the past few weeks. Haven't cut in about 2 months, not entirely sure of the date, and that actually feels great, but every day, I find myself teetering closer to the edge.