RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 24-10-2010 10:28 PM

Thanks for all the hugs & support guys. I just want something to stop going round & round my head. Hoping it's just going to happen today & last night and that'll be it. Meh =/

*hugs everyone*

Nicole, I'm sorry you're feeling lonely *keeps you company & hugs*

Laura, I'm sorry you're in that situation, I felt like that til recently & it sucks. *hugs*

Sarah, I'm sorry things are still shitty. *cuddles*

Lia, you're none of those horrible names *hugs tight*

Mark, how you doing? *hugs*

Sorry, I know that's not everyone, but it's all I can remember right now.

SparkleKitten 24-10-2010 10:55 PM

I'm getting worse health wise. Boo. So run down and tired. :(

*cuddles all*

MammaMia 24-10-2010 11:04 PM

I'm sorry your health's getting worse Sarah. Please go to that doctors appointment *cuddles tight*

SparkleKitten 25-10-2010 12:35 AM

I'll be going tomorrow, hopefully they can deal with me. *cuddles Helen*

SoMuchMore 25-10-2010 04:13 AM

*cuddles everyone*

YodaBearInterrupted 25-10-2010 04:50 AM

*gives everyone in here hugs*

*then screams*

*then sits down in corner and cries softly and rocks back and forth*

I just wish this would all stop, seriously. Why am I always getting the bad stuff?

Doikers 25-10-2010 09:21 AM

*Hugs YodaBearInterrupted*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Ryuu*

*Hugs Laura*

SoMuchMore 25-10-2010 09:28 AM

*hugs matthew* whats wrong? Here if you want to talk or PM me anytime.

*hugs mark* morning! as i assume its morning for you. its 2:30am here.. I have yet to fall asleep

Doikers 25-10-2010 10:00 AM

*Hugs Laura* Morning back at you :) I am groggy with sleep but have early appointments today and I got to get to the bank too , You having trouble sleeping ?:S *Puts some lavender oil in a sprayer and sprays a relaxing scent about your bed* Try now :)

Kahlia1981 25-10-2010 10:39 AM

*huggles all*

Helen - Happy milestone day!!
26 months for me today!!
*throws confetti 'cause she feels like it*

Doikers 25-10-2010 10:50 AM

*Thorws Confetti for Kahlia And Dances with her :)*

Kahlia1981 25-10-2010 11:01 AM

Thanks Mark!!! Only four months to go until I make 2.5 years SI free!! (If I can last that long lol)

misskitty112 25-10-2010 12:39 PM

Wow Kahlia almost 2.5 years! That's awesome! I'm sure you can make it.

It's 6:30 AM, and I am awake after just going to sleep at 2 AM. Why? Why? Why? But I have classes at 8,9, and 10 AM so I know if I let myself sleep again I'll miss them. Today's gonna test me... I can tell.
*starts plotting ways to catch a nap in the library between her class at 10 and class at noon*

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 02:12 PM

*Hugs Helen and Kahlia* That's great, both of you :)

*Hugs everyone else.*

How is everyone?

x

frenchhorn 25-10-2010 02:15 PM

congrats Kahlia thats awesome.

*hugs everyone*

I hate the fact that I'm getting into trouble for being ill, if I was missing lectures for a physical illness I bet I wouldn't be getting into trouble, but cos its mental health stuff its like I'm not trying hard enough when I really am, they really don't realise how hard I am trying to get to my lectures, buits so hard when all you want to do is die.

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 02:35 PM

*Hugs Oliver* It really sucks when people don't understand and it's hurtful too. I'm sorry that it's going on with you.

I've actually managed to get something done today. I got up, had a shower, took the dog for a walk and now I'm attempting to tackle the moutain of half term homework and meanwhile being distracted by Harry Potter.

Doikers 25-10-2010 02:59 PM

Met with Sharron my Nurse then Kat My Course Keyworker.
The meeting with Sharron was quite light until I said I felt like drinking on my birthday , but I think I NEEDED to get that out and feel better about it now , I think I will be taking Diaz around my birthday though , but thats the lesser of two evils yep.
Then Kat and I talked , fot a bit, pretty in depth about my S.I. which was nice (right word?) to get off my chest.

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Oliver* It sucks that you are being treated so badly :(

*Hugs Felicia* *Makes Coffee for to wake up okay , or tea or flavoured water if you prefer :)

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 03:37 PM

*Hugs Mark* I'm glad you were able to get some stuff off your chest. I hope your birthday isn't as bad as you think it's going to be.

I'm dead emotional today. I just cried listening to Dolly Parton.

Doikers 25-10-2010 04:55 PM

*Hugs Lia* I hope my birthday won't be too bad either , it's in 2 weeks , but then there the 9th of November which I have some support for but am concerned about.

MammaMia 25-10-2010 05:02 PM

Thanks for remembering Kahlia & thanks for the congratulations Lia :)

*hugs ward*

Isn't it just ****ing fantastic when you upset your best friend & you already had nobody else to talk to? (Y) Least we're okay now, but still. I hate upsetting her or having arguments. Worst thing in the world. Well my world. Never mind, I'm just pathetic & a worthless piece of ****.

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 05:05 PM

*Hugs Helen* You're not those things, you've came so far in your battle against SI. Everyone has thier disagreements and at least it's all OK now.

MammaMia 25-10-2010 05:11 PM

*hugs Lia* I am. I honestly feel like I've hardly come anywhere. Even one of my closest friends tried to point out that it is huge, four months away from a year, despite ALL the **** I've gone & am going through, I still haven't done it. But I just don't feel proud or anything. Don't even understand why. Just feel like I don't deserve to be I think. All I want to do is ****ing cut heh.

Doikers 25-10-2010 05:12 PM

*Hugs Helen* You are NOT pathetic or worthless .

MammaMia 25-10-2010 05:20 PM

*hugs Mark* Wish I could believe you.

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 05:24 PM

I know you feel, not being able to believe anyone who tells you good things about yourself, but you have done something to be proud of, and although you have those urges, you aren't giving into them. We're proud of you, even if you can't be proud of yourself :)

nicole94 25-10-2010 05:31 PM

*hugs everyone* helen, you are not any of those things you said! and well done to you and kahlia for your milestones!

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 05:49 PM

*Hugs Nicole* How are you?

nicole94 25-10-2010 06:05 PM

*hugs lia* i'm.....i dunno, fed up, and tired, i think i might get a bath soon, relax...:(

Doikers 25-10-2010 06:11 PM

*Hugs Nicole* :) A bath sounds like a nice idea

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 06:16 PM

Baths are cool :) Like fez hats and bow ties. I'm reading Harry Potter and I think I am becoming re-addicted. I love them so much, and still manage to get hooked into reading late into the night, although I know exactly what happens in every one.

Doikers 25-10-2010 06:20 PM

Are fez hats and bow ties in Harry Potter Lia? I watched some of the movies in a non, ummm I can't think of the word , I mean not in the order in which they were intended :)

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 06:30 PM

No, that was a Doctor Who referance :) I'm a confusing person, I rarely stick to one topic. I might do some more work, I'm feeling lazy again. I got a few paragraphs of my English done earlier.

Non chronological order? I don't know the exact term. I love it, it's like, the fail safe haven. If I'm feeling ****, or am just bored.

SparkleKitten 25-10-2010 06:34 PM

Hey guys *cuddles* I'm having more issues being touched today, feeling edgy and such. Is strange. My rash still sucks too. Bleh. Just want to hide in the world of sims some more.

Doikers 25-10-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

chronological order?
^^^^^That's it , Thanks Lia :) I don't really know Dr Who reference's , care for a star trek reference ?:)

*Hugs Sarah only if okay*

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 06:51 PM

If you like Mark :) I'm always making random references.

*Makes heart shape with hands at Sarah*

Today, I asked what time I was meant to be meeting my friends for the cinema tomorrow. I got the response 'you're coming with us?' That's the exact same response I got from my other friends when I was meant to be going to see this film with them last week. Rejected much?

Doikers 25-10-2010 06:56 PM

*Hugs Lia* I'm sorry you feel rejected :(

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 06:57 PM

Now my mum's guilt tripping me about going. I was meant to be going out with my mum and sister tomorrow, but instead I'm going out with my friends and she's just told me 'one day you will need me and I won't be here, so you bugger off to the pictures'. I will never need her. Ever.

SoMuchMore 25-10-2010 07:02 PM

I dont have much time, just read through things quick and will reply properly later, but *throws around lots of confetti for helen and kahlia* So proud of both of you! *cuddles you both*

*hugs mark, lia, felicia, nicole, and oliver*
*offers to hold sarah's hand if you does not want to be hugged*

Off to class now, sorry for the quick replies.

MammaMia 25-10-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2542301)
I know you feel, not being able to believe anyone who tells you good things about yourself, but you have done something to be proud of, and although you have those urges, you aren't giving into them. We're proud of you, even if you can't be proud of yourself :)

I guess so Lia. Thank you *cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2542305)
*hugs everyone* helen, you are not any of those things you said! and well done to you and kahlia for your milestones!

*hugs Nicole* Thanks xx

Doikers 25-10-2010 07:13 PM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Laura*

one_step_closer 25-10-2010 07:43 PM

*hugs everyone*

FlyingNy 25-10-2010 07:46 PM

Picture this. A family of four round the dinner table.

Mother (to me): Why are your hands shaking?

Me: I'm on drugs.

Real answer: Because, mum, I am trying not to show emotion while you all sit there and viciously snarl at me what a freak I am.

*HUgs Lindsey* How are you today?

x

Doikers 25-10-2010 07:58 PM

Oh Lia :( *Hugs*

*Hugs Lindsay* How are you tonight ?

SparkleKitten 25-10-2010 08:13 PM

*cuddles for everyone* I'm okay for e-hugs, just no in real life touching is nice right now :(

Lia - your mum sounds so much like mine. She forced me to stay off uni today because of the rash (which has now gone) and now she's complaining that I didn't go in to uni and its a wasted day but I shouldn't have gone out. Ugh. I know what you mean about not needing her ever, I feel the same about my mother too. She's forever trying to guilt trip me into what she wants me to do. I've slowly become less affected by her...strange...ways but she still gets to me. I know how it feels hun *huggles up tightly*

one_step_closer 25-10-2010 08:44 PM

*hugs Lia*

I'm...blah. I don't want to be alive and I wouldn't be if my brother wasn't around. I'm fed up with life, it means nothing to me and I don't enjoy it.

How are you, Mark?

Doikers 25-10-2010 08:56 PM

I'm not sure Lindsay , you made me think with what you said the other day , about how you feel Mental Health issues are what your life revolves around , I just feel the same way , Depression , S.I. and drink ( or the lack of it) are all my life is about , It's what I think about and has to do with what I do everyday,all day ,and I hate it

risenfromperdition 25-10-2010 09:49 PM

*hugs lia* wish i could do something to help =[
*e-hugs sarah*
mark =] *waves*

*leaves cuddles and care packages for everyone*
love you guys <3
even if im not online, all of you are in my heart and on my mind :)

Doikers 25-10-2010 09:51 PM

*Hugs Heather* :)

SparkleKitten 25-10-2010 09:57 PM

*hugs Heather* Thanks :) thats really sweet

*cuddles Mark*

*cuddles Lindsay*

Sorry, hugs are all I have right now :(

Doikers 25-10-2010 10:00 PM

*Night Time Hugs Sarah, Lia , Heather , Nicole , Lindsay, Helen and all my other wardies :)*