RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 05-05-2010 01:17 AM

yes helen it is very important, because without that you dont have anything to hold onto
*hugs Julie*

MammaMia 05-05-2010 01:25 AM

I am Helen yeah :) *hugs Julie*

I suposse you're right Oliver..

Scarletdreamer 05-05-2010 01:29 AM

Crimson, sweetie, I can totally empathize with what you're saying. I don't have many friends IRL, only one really good one (whom I refer to as my "bestie" in here, in case you were wondering), and the ward folk are my next closest batch of friends. I feel like my life is pathetic too. *cuddles close* Things will be okay... *offers you tissues and a bunch of quince flowers*

Hels, it is VERY important to remember that you want to live & be happy, because then, as Oliver said, you have something to hold on to and cling to when the going gets really tough - like right now. *holds you gently*

Oliver, I'm sorry to hear about how poorly you're doing. I wish I could help somehow. :( I'm glad that you have support where you need it though... i.e., your counselor & then the college welfare office people (I hope I got that right). Please don't do anything "stupid" and please keep fighting as hard as you can... I know it's tough but you are a tough person, strong, like all of us here. We're like oak trees. Deep roots, tough wood, together we can make it. *cuddles*

I'm feeling really shitty right now... have only had half the Klonopin I normally take in a day and I'm beginning to feel it... muscle cramps, my back is all tight and tense, and tomorrow is going to be hell with only one or two mg of Klonopin to take. Jarrod thinks that I need to go off it entirely, have my NP help me get weaned off it, as my body's become accustomed to more and more of it. I used to take 0.25mg/day and now I'm up to 4mg/day... so yeah. I don't know... I just want to cry and give up. :'(

*hides in a hole*

MammaMia 05-05-2010 01:33 AM

*hides with April*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 01:38 AM

ok well i is dressed thats start -looks at bedroom sighs-so untidy

MammaMia 05-05-2010 01:39 AM

That's good Owen :)

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 01:55 AM

-yawns-i've just wasted half of julies day -looks at the floor- that is bad -nods- very bad

frenchhorn 05-05-2010 01:57 AM

why does one little thing stress me out so damn much.
*stomps off*

Scarletdreamer 05-05-2010 01:59 AM

What little thing, Oliver? I dunno what it is but perhaps because you're under so much stress lately? *cuddles* *stomps with because she is also upset and angry and worried*

Scarletdreamer 05-05-2010 02:01 AM

*rocks out*

frenchhorn 05-05-2010 02:03 AM

whats up with you April?
its just we've been put in horn quartets by my teacher, who is also head of horn, and I've been put with the 3 first years, so feel like she thinks i am rubbish, I know its stupid and know I'm in one of my moods where I dont care about anything, dont care about college or life, I just want to die.

*stops stomping for a moment to hug April and wave to Owen, then continues to stomp*

MammaMia 05-05-2010 02:05 AM

*cuddles everyone*

I'm so tired of fighting. Want to give up.

*hides where she cant be found*

frenchhorn 05-05-2010 02:10 AM

*looks around for Helen and can't find her, but realises he has a special way of communicating with all his wonderful ward friends* tells Helen she is wonderful and cant give up, because she is a great person to have on the ward, keep fighting, i know its hard, but keep going.

MammaMia 05-05-2010 02:11 AM

Thanks Oliver :crying:

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 02:14 AM

-breaks out finding unfinderable people tools and starts looking-

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 02:18 AM

i be like sherlock homes

frenchhorn 05-05-2010 02:22 AM

ooo, I like sherlock holmes Owen, infact I like a lot of detective programmes, especially Miss Marple and Poirot

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 02:38 AM

-paces around-

Doikers 05-05-2010 10:32 AM

*Hugs Crimson*
*Hugs Oliver*
*Hugs Helen*,
*Hugs Julie*
*Hugs Kat*
*Hugs Tineke*
*Hugs Nicole*
*Hugs April*
*Waves towrds Owen*
*Hugs Laura*
*hugs Shadowedsoul*
*Hugs Hayley*
*Hugs JK*
*Hugs Kahlia*
*Hugs everyone he has probably forgotten (Sorry if I forgot you)*

I'm sorry to read so many of you are struggling,I wish I could help y'all more . I'm tired , waiting for my coffee to cool , today we deal with the energy company *Is anxious*

frenchhorn 05-05-2010 10:39 AM

*shakes in corner*

Doikers 05-05-2010 10:44 AM

*Hugs Oliver to help him stop shaking*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 10:50 AM

*hugs my knees and rocks back and forth*

Kahlia1981 05-05-2010 10:51 AM

*hugs everyone with the usual addendum*

The monitor still isn't here. That means they didn't send it Thursday or Friday. That means they broke their verbal agreement. This also means I have a $2500.00 brick sitting in my living room. Not happy Jan. This company will pay.

Mood really isn't good and followed closely by dangerous (SI and su) thoughts. I just want all of this to be over.

Sorry for the lack of individual replies. :( Me bad.

*leaves hugs for those that want them and support packages for those that need them then crawls off to find a dark hole in to attempt to disappear*

Kahlia1981 05-05-2010 10:52 AM

Julie: Are you okay hun? Is there anything I can do to help?

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 10:53 AM

wow *sniffles*exspenvie brick

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 10:54 AM

*shakes head* i ok if i tell u u might think i'm stupid

frenchhorn 05-05-2010 10:56 AM

*cuddles Kahlia* I'm sorry your monitor still hasn't arrived that really sucks

*hugs Julie* no one will think your stupid

*hugs Mark* good luck with the energy company

Doikers 05-05-2010 10:57 AM

*Hugs Julie*
*Hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry your moniter didn't arrive yet , I hope it comes soon :S

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 11:00 AM

julie's daddy hit her... he hasnt in ages...
i didnt think he coz she adulty
but he did and he very scary and he yelled lots so now we is hiding in julies room julie is crying

lynx 05-05-2010 11:07 AM

*Hugs April, Oliver, Owen and angelic monster (sorry don't know your name)*

Woke up thinking something was crawling over me :-( Migraine now.

Hopefully I'll do well at work in a while. By the way, April, I didn't do the exam, Tom did.

He called me at 8 in the morning to ask me who Turnus, Lavinia and Latinus were and what their role was in the Aeneid. I had to look a few things up like who Latinus's wife was (Amara), and why Turnus thought he had the right to claim Lavinia. At 8.45 I called him again to wish him luck and he asked me: "Can you recite to me what happened in books 7 and 8?"

Liek whut :o

I hope he'll do well...

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 11:08 AM

-tenses shoulder- please no touchy me

Doikers 05-05-2010 11:13 AM

*Waves at Owen* Are you hurt ?

*Hugs Tineke*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 11:15 AM

-crawls in to sleeping bag and just sticks head out-wat u mean Doikers

Kahlia1981 05-05-2010 11:17 AM

Owen: Are you and Julie okay? *passes some tissues* That doesn't sound very good.
Mark: Thanks, and good luck with the energy company.
Oliver: Thanks, how are things with you?
Lynx: Hi, I'm Kahlia. I haven't really caught up with you. I hope you do well at work.

The brick is my computer by the way. :(

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 11:26 AM

i be ok i is a big boy julie is crying and kate is very anger

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 11:51 AM

*curls up in a little ball and stares at the floor*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 11:54 AM

'm sorry 'll go u all seem to have heaps on ur plates right now

jonikd 05-05-2010 12:07 PM

*reads the last 9 pages and is thinking of you all*

Julie, honey, are you OK?

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:09 PM

*nods*
-shakes head- no she not
'm fine i got upset but it was stupid and tiny

jonikd 05-05-2010 12:12 PM

Julie, you can talk to us in here. Owen knows that we can be trusted ok? If you don't want to talk about it that's fine too hun. Please stay safe and let us know if there's anything we can do. *sits with Julie*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:16 PM

but u guys already have so much going on in ur own lives u dont need to hear my s**t

jonikd 05-05-2010 12:21 PM

Not for me tonight hun, what's up? You are just as important as every person here in the ward ok?

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:23 PM

:notsure: :notsure: :notsure: :crying: :crying: :crying: my daddy hit then kicked me tonight it really upset me he hasnt in a while i did something dumb it made him angry plus the fact i didnt do enough productive stuff today
so wen i think about it i got off easy really...:crying: :crying:

jonikd 05-05-2010 12:28 PM

Sweetie, that's not OK. Are you alright physically? Is anyone else there with you? You're welcome to PM hun, I know we're in different cities but at least I'm in the same country. I'm so sorry that happened, the priority is making sure you're safe ok? *hugs gently if that's alright with you*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:34 PM

yea i'm fine my arm doesn't hurt anymore i'm fine really

edit: my mummy live here
she hugged me was nice to have mummy hug me i miss mummy hugs

jonikd 05-05-2010 12:45 PM

I'm pleased about that hun, but its still not OK that he does that. Abuse is abuse darling girl. No excuses, end of story.

Can you talk to someone about what happened - maybe with your Mum? *hugs again*

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:47 PM

i deserve more then wat i got i gots off real easy
it's coz i knows how to get outta the way in a hurry

Doikers 05-05-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

I'm pleased about that hun, but its still not OK that he does that. Abuse is abuse darling girl. No excuses, end of story.
Agrees with JK ^^

Scarletdreamer 05-05-2010 01:03 PM

Good morning everyone... wow... 2 pages of posts overnight!! That's lovely. :) Thankfully now I'm all caught up.

*finds Hels magically and cuddles her gently* What's up, sweetie?

Tineke, just so you know, Owen doesn't like being touched. :)
*cuddles* How are you doing today? I hope the migraine goes away... :( those suck... and I hope that Tom does okay on his Latin exam. Lol, asking all those questions of you when he's supposed to be the one knowing the answers!! :P Poor you. Poor him. And icky Latin!!

JK, how are you doing? You forgot to post about yourself again. ;) *cuddles*

Julie, love, I'm so sorry about what your dad did to you. JK is right, abuse is abuse... you don't deserve being hit and kicked, no matter what you did. :( *cuddles*

Mark, how are you doing today, love? *cuddles* I hope you are doing alright... hopefully not triggered or anything? right now, at least. :) Any plans for the day other than getting the electric (?) sorted? Good luck with that... *extra-special encourging April cuddles*

Oliver, I'm sorry about the placement... :( I wouldn't be happy about it either but maybe it will be less stress? I dunno, just a thought. I forget exactly what you said since it was a page or two ago... *stomps around with you some more* *hugs*

Kahlia, I'm sorry that your monitor isn't here yet; that's so dumb. :( I wish I could snap my fingers & have it arrive... stupid computer company. They certainly don't seem to know how to do their job!! *cuddles* I'm sorry that you're feeling SI/SUI thoughts still... please try & stay safe, you've done fantastically well so far!! :)

If I missed you, I apologize... sending cuddles out to Hayley and Crimson, Laura and Joc, and everyone I forgot. *leaves some chocolate on the table, any type you like*

I'm really worried about today, my Klonopin still hasn't come and my NP still hasn't called in a script. I have 2mg to take today... am really worried. :-X But I'll make it through, I always do, only thing is I have to be on campus from 11:30ish to 8:30pmish. Am NOT looking forward to that. :'(

I need to finish my soc paper but I have no motivation. And I need to study for my exams but I also have no motivation. I AM SO STUPID!!!!!! :crying:

*hides in a hole where no one can find her*

jonikd 05-05-2010 01:16 PM

*hugs Mark & April* you both are lovely people who just keep giving of yourselves and your time. Awesome post April, it was all a bit much for me to reply to all after my meds at 11pm! You'll get through that paper, I really hope things stabilise somewhat for you soon *hugs again*

Julie, what you deserve is support and understanding and love and patience. Please talk to someone *cuddles gently*

Please all take care of yourselves and each other, we are a pretty neat bunch of people and we all should feel honoured to have each other.

April, I don't really know how I am, hence haven't said! Off to sleep now, you all have a good day.

*cuddles Helen and Kahlia cos they just popped into my head*

*leaves hugs for others that would like one and with my eyes closing I'm not going to attempt everyone individually this time round. Sorry