RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SparkleKitten 15-01-2011 03:19 PM

*cuddles ward* feeling okay-ish today I think. Hope you're all okay x

Doikers 15-01-2011 03:37 PM

Wow so it took 4 or 5 atempts because of the sound going to static so many times . I made a video , basically making myself avalible to viewers on youtube who S.I.'s too answer questions about it , especially guys , There are a lot of videos on S.I. on youtube but they are mainly donw by woman , I was so nervous!! I can't beleive I actually worked up the nerve to post it , I rushed through it through a combination nerves and not wanting the sound to crap out . I'm up on youtube , talking not very coherently about S.I. ..... I hope I can help people .

shadowedsoul 15-01-2011 03:39 PM

hugs mark back,glad your feeling better today. hmm doesnt matter, im okay it was bound to happen. just need to deal with it. shurgs.its all good.hugs everbody, then curls up

Doikers 15-01-2011 03:44 PM

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Sarah*

SparkleKitten 15-01-2011 03:57 PM

Mark thats so brave of you :)

Just been looking for car insurance, its just not going to happen, I can't afford it, nor will I be able to for a fairly long time, how can they charge 3600 for a group 1 car?! Its insane :(

Doikers 15-01-2011 05:06 PM

Hmm that seems extortianate Sarah , Is Group one the highest or lowest group , sorry I don't drive and all I know about cars I learnt from random episode of Top Gear hehe

SoMuchMore 15-01-2011 05:11 PM

*hugs sarah* car insurance prices can be pretty bad. I hope you can find one that works.

*hugs mark* its brave of you to post that video! I'm glad you are feeling less anxious today.

*hugs jill* you alright?

*hugs helen* glad that you are doing okay today.

*hugs shad* im sorry you are still having to play the distraction game. Keep it up though! its a good thing.

*hugs nicole* glad you are back :)

*hugs heather, kitty, and kahlia*

I have to go to the orientation for work today. So freaking anxious because I have to lead part of it. I hate that I am like this.. Like really really hate it. I just want to be able to relax like a normal person, not worry what everyone is thinking all the time or assume that they are thinking badly about me. Its stupid and ridiculous.

Doikers 15-01-2011 05:15 PM

*Hugs Laura* It's not stupid or ridiculous , I think the majority of the wardies suffer with anxiety that can be pretty crippling at times , the best of luck with your orientation hun :)

SoMuchMore 15-01-2011 05:22 PM

*hugs mark*
I know that i'm not alone in the anxiety, but that doesn't make it easier really :-/
It does feel stupid though, b/c i know logically that people are not all thinking badly about me (by the way, I think it is super self centered of me to even assume people are thinking about me).
Sorry, I should just be quiet.

SparkleKitten 15-01-2011 05:30 PM

*cuddles Laura* its not stupid hun, I can really relate to what you're saying

*hugs Mark* Group 1 is the lowest. I can't get insurance on anything higher than a 4, and group 1 comes in about 3.5k and group 4 comes in around 4.5k. Its just insane. Me and my fiance will have a look sometime, because if this is right then I won't be able to afford a car until I'm working. I don't see how people can deal with it

shadowedsoul 15-01-2011 05:39 PM

hugs laura, hope you feel better soon. hugs everbody. hmm feeling very triggered, why the hell did i look at self harm photos. know i want to cut my self to shreds. curls up

Louise 15-01-2011 05:45 PM

hugs everyone

SparkleKitten 15-01-2011 06:01 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Doikers 15-01-2011 06:03 PM

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Laura*

nicole94 15-01-2011 06:40 PM

*Peeks in*
Are you sure it's ok for me to come back? :( I completley understand if you don't want me....

Doikers 15-01-2011 06:41 PM

*Hugs Nicole* The ward woulden't be the same without you hun , I Want you here :)

nicole94 15-01-2011 06:45 PM

*Hugs Mark* Thankyou :) I really am sorry about last night, I felt really low, I started off thinking that you all hated me, then went on to think about how much I love you all and how I didn't wanna hurt you, so I should just leave before I hurt everyone. So I said I was leaving, But Lia kept texting me and trying to persuade me to come back, I had a good cry, and calmed down and agreed to come back.

SparkleKitten 15-01-2011 06:46 PM

*cuddles Nicole* We all love you here, the ward would be so different without you

Doikers 15-01-2011 06:47 PM

Oh Nicole *Hugs* , sometimes I have days like that but you wouldn't hurt us by sticking around , if anything we would miss you terribly , I think about the ward and the name "Nicole" is always one of the first that pops into my head :)

nicole94 15-01-2011 06:50 PM

*Hugs Mark and Sarah*
Thankyou so much guys :) You are all amazing people!
I am so thankful to Lia aswell, she calmed me down as I was just about to text all my friends IRL and tell them to leave me alone too :/