RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 30-08-2010 10:17 PM

I agree with Felicia and Crimson, Mark (and sorry that we didn't reply sooner!!). I would definitely talk with a professional about it because it may not be a side effect of lithium, but then again it may. And it may or may not be serious. I don't know. :( Good luck with all of the appts, sounds kind of like a crazy day!! *hugs*

Aw Crimson, I'm sorry to hear about your gran, but glad that she's doing okay. Hopefully she'll be doing better in the next bit. I'd feel a little awkward as far as what to say too, if I were you, so don't feel alone in that. Are you sure you're doing okay though? you didn't sound too sure. And if I'm prying, just tell me to shove it, okay? :P *cuddles*

Taz *cuddles* what you said makes sense, yes. :) I just hope that either 1) they start working soon or 2) you get onto a med that helps more than they do. I know the whole "6 week" bit, ugh. :( It's awful waiting for sooo long and then everyone thinks you ought to be doing better sooner than that... I don't know, it's just... icky. :-/ Sorry if I'm not making much sense, am really quite tired right now.

Nicole *huggles* I'm sorry you feel dissociated... what makes you say that? I mean, how are you feeling and what triggered it, do you know? Sorry if I sound dense, am very curious about dissociation as I have experienced it quite frequently but don't know how most people experience it and also what other people's main triggers are. :) If you don't want to say that's okay too.

I'm so stressed out, overwhelmed, and I feel totally shitty from therapy. :'(

MammaMia 30-08-2010 10:20 PM

*cuddles all*

Sorry everyone's struggling so much, please try stay safe.

Doikers 30-08-2010 10:25 PM

*Hugs Ward*

I'm off to bed now , night night my fellow wardies.
Sleep is where my brain stops racing.

nicole94 30-08-2010 10:30 PM

*huggles april, helen and mark*
mark-goodnight, hope you sleep well
helen-you ok hun?
april-i dunno, im just having a bad night, and i find mainly when i get dissasociated, it just feels like im just watching everything in a film, including myself, i dont feel real, but tonight im sorta in the middle, like its not real, and im not real, but im still here if that makes sense? idk....just feeling weird.

MammaMia 30-08-2010 10:35 PM

Goodnight Mark.

Nicole, I'm trying to be honey. *cuddles you tightly*

taz35 30-08-2010 10:36 PM

*hugs Crimson* Heart attacks suck hun :( Sorry to hear. Hopefully you get to talk to her soon.

*hugs Nicole* Anything in particular causing you to feel that way?

*hugs Mark* Definitely mention it to your nurse, she can give you pretty informative stuff and recommend seeing your doctor or not... Sleep well <3

*cuddles April* Wish I could make you feel less shitty :(

*spots Reaper and Heather* How are you?

*hugs Hels* Keep staying safe :)

risenfromperdition 30-08-2010 10:37 PM

*squishes everyone and wishes could do more*
i get to see [and maybe meet] jennifer knapp tonight [christian singer who still has a huge following even though she came out o_O] :) but... cant find any outfit that doesnt make me look huuuuuuuuge =[

nicole94 30-08-2010 10:38 PM

*hugs helen* aaw, you're safe though right? and im...ok i suppose, just not sure whats happening to me, i seem to be getting worse again and it scares me but noone seems to notice :(

risenfromperdition 30-08-2010 10:41 PM

*hugs nicole if want* <333

risenfromperdition 30-08-2010 10:42 PM

i spies laura and taz =]

SoMuchMore 30-08-2010 10:42 PM

hi *sneaks back in*

sorry i havent been around. ive been reading and thinking of all of you though.

i just.. i dunno, im sorry. usless ward mate.

MammaMia 30-08-2010 10:48 PM

*hugs Laura* You're not a useless ward mate Laura. None of us are. I wish none of us would say it....we're not useless.

*hugs Nicole* I'm sorry you're struggling so much. I'm safe I guess.

*hugs Taz* I'll try :)

misskitty112 30-08-2010 10:49 PM

Laura, you're not useless at all *hugs*

risenfromperdition 30-08-2010 10:52 PM

you're not useless laura <333

taz35 30-08-2010 11:30 PM

*spies Jill & Oliver* How are you two doing?

*hugs Heather* You're not huge hun <3 Hope you have fun though and found something to wear :)

*hugs Laura* Definitely not useless <3

*hugs Hels & Felicia*

shadowedsoul 30-08-2010 11:31 PM

Sneaks back in and dives under some blankets.

taz35 30-08-2010 11:38 PM

*Slowly lifts up blanket and peeks in at Jill* You doing okay?

I need new music for my iPod. Anybody have suggestions? And I've gone from feeling totally low and zoned out to rather giddy... I'm just sitting here looking for stuff to do. I feel like I have a ton of energy all of a sudden. I could get used to this...

FlyingNy 30-08-2010 11:40 PM

Puff the Magic Dragon by the Seekers. It's a great song :) Remins me of my childhood. The happy parts.

You OK Jill?

Can anyone see me?

FlyingNy 30-08-2010 11:45 PM

I'm sorry about last night.

MammaMia 30-08-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taz35 (Post 2468197)
*hugs Hels* You're not huge hun <3 Hope you have fun though and found something to wear :)

Think this was meant for Heather????

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2468219)
I'm sorry about last night.

It's okay sweetie *cuddles*