RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 07:33 PM

*holds everyone*

stupid day.
hafta meet with nutritionist person [am on and eated lunch.. gonna weigh even more :/]
woke up at 9:30 [class at 8 that had paper due for that meant to wake up at 6 for... heh.]
and now have to write that paper/do all the incomplete stuff at latest by tonight :/

AMCarmody 25-01-2010 07:35 PM

*more hugs*
what's the paper about? Maybe I can help?
In any case, big hugs and cheers your way.

BTW: so totally not stalking you. Really.

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 07:51 PM

lol =]
eh is on a project so cant help but thanks

right am off :/

Scarletdreamer 25-01-2010 07:51 PM

*cuddles*

'Bout time for me to go to my next class, am thinking I'll get a white hot chocolate for it, dunno though... :-X

Talked with my husband about the therapy appt as I was very upset (& still am) and he thinks I really am on the brink of recovery. I am not half as excited as he is. I don't want to be better. I'm TERRIFIED of being better!!! :crying:

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 07:52 PM

and april- *cuddles*
i can understand how what your psych said would be upsetting- i prolly woulda thought same as you... so annoyingly have no advice, but pm if wanna chat. loveee x

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 07:52 PM

know how you feel ><

shadowedsoul 25-01-2010 08:45 PM

walk in leans againt wall, hugs knees and rocks. i feel very numb, i should feel angery, all i feel is sorry for him. i shouldnt tho. argh screw it.

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 09:06 PM

*cuddles shadowed*

in other news... im loads more than i thought :/ ew. :(

Scarletdreamer 25-01-2010 09:59 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Brief pop-in between classes, just wanted to say HI and that I'm a bit calmer now, although still frazzled & really stressed out. :(

Heather, I'm sure you're not as bad as you think you are. Anyway - remember - the number on the scale DOES NOT MATTER. (easy to say hard to believe >_<) It may be muscle not fat. *hugs*

Helen, LauraStar, how're you?

Jill, what's going on, love? *huggles*

*runs off to Intro to Soc*

~*Rainbow*~ 25-01-2010 10:48 PM

*walks in - runs to corner* - anyone got any spare drink - think i need it

I HATE MATES who pretend and ditch - think a tour about in a car might help

risenfromperdition 25-01-2010 10:54 PM

*cuddles rainbow*

doubt is muscle but meh. i dunno... i'll live.
hows you

Scarletdreamer 26-01-2010 12:24 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Rainbow, what happened with your friends? if you care to talk about it, that is. :) We're here to listen.

Heather, when do/did you see your nutritionist? Hopefully it went/goes okay.

I'm still miffed about my therapy session. *growls* I think I need to get my mind off it & uni as they are both causing me extreme stress... :(

Didn't get the white hot chocolate... oh well. Soc was boring.

*hides*

MammaMia 26-01-2010 12:25 AM

I need to get drunk. Then can pretend it's not happening. :'(

SoMuchMore 26-01-2010 12:43 AM

*hugs everyone*

heather - i echo what april said earlier about you probably not being as bad as u think... everyone sees themselves more negatively then others do.

rainbow - u okay? wanna talk about what happened with your friends?

april - its understandable that you are still upset. Try doing something distracting like watch a funny movie or something..

helen - unfortunately getting drunk does not always work... I know its tempting though.

*hides in a dark corner and tries to turn off the bad parts of my brain*

MammaMia 26-01-2010 12:44 AM

It is tempting.
*curls up, cries and then hides in denial tent*

shadowedsoul 26-01-2010 12:46 AM

thanks for the cuddles guys. feeling very numb, just found out my granda in hospital. we havnt spoken in ages.had a massive arument ages ago,not spoken since. not sure how i should feel sad, angery. all i feel is numb, he has a bad heart as well. all i feel is angery and sorry for him. man i sound like a **** person. =/

risenfromperdition 26-01-2010 12:54 AM

cant say numbers on here but... is so much :/ and saw nutritionist earlier today ><

Imaginary_friend 26-01-2010 03:27 AM

i;m so dunrk. and i shouldnt be. and i texted him....argh. :( and he still doesnt want me :'( why does it hurt so much?
*cries in the corner*

*hugs to everyone*

brndedhero 26-01-2010 04:02 AM

*Hugs Imaginary_friend* Wish I could get a drink then perhaps I could actually get some sleep.

If this guy doesn't want you that's his problem and he can't be worth your time. Sorry I can't be of much hope other than a hug and horribly generic sounding advice but the sentiment is certainly sincere. Hang in there

SoMuchMore 26-01-2010 04:43 AM

*cuddles Helen*

*hugs laurafriend* yea I know its generic advice, but I agree w/ brndedhearo… its probably his problem that he doesn’t want you. Try not to let it get u know, I know its hard..

*hugs brndedhero* hope you manage to get some sleep.

*hugs jill* im so sorry about your grandpa.

*cuddles heather*

I talked to my friend tonight. It was nice to have someone that is on my side of some issues. Guess i didnt have to be worried.