RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 18-05-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303646)
EDIT: i was correct! helen, if you're on low income have you filled in a prescription charge exemption form???

I missed this edit before my post (which is on the previous page now). No I haven't filled one in. I literally have no income except my DLA. I suppose I could fill one in? But I know I can get free prescriptions with my JSA, once it comes through. But I can't claim that yet until I get some number or something to prove it!! :(

EDIT: Argh we're moving fast again && there's quite a few 'watching' :O

katnovia 18-05-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303670)
I missed this edit before my post (which is on the previous page now). No I haven't filled one in. I literally have no income except my DLA. I suppose I could fill one in? But I know I can get free prescriptions with my JSA, once it comes through. But I can't claim that yet until I get some number or something to prove it!! :(

EDIT: Argh we're moving fast again && there's quite a few 'watching' :O

yeah, i saw your post last page about 30 seconds ago! yeah, the JSA gets you free prescriptions. I dont know if there's a bit on the exemption charges form that allows you to put 'awaiting decision' on jsa, i can't remember. I also can't remembre the income thresholds right now..i did know. all i can remember is that it's a form HC1..lol and on low income you can get exemption or a reduction.

MammaMia 18-05-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303686)
yeah, i saw your post last page about 30 seconds ago! yeah, the JSA gets you free prescriptions. I dont know if there's a bit on the exemption charges form that allows you to put 'awaiting decision' on jsa, i can't remember. I also can't remembre the income thresholds right now..i did know. all i can remember is that it's a form HC1..lol and on low income you can get exemption or a reduction.

Ah glad you did. Yeah it does, I believe there isn't an 'awaiting decision' on the actual prescriptions. There might be on the form you mentioned? I might have a look.

EDIT: I had a quick look on direct gov website, I'll see if they have any of the forms at jobcentre as I have to go there on Thursday anyway. Hopefully they will, so least I can have a look :)

katnovia 18-05-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303690)
Ah glad you did. Yeah it does, I believe there isn't an 'awaiting decision' on the actual prescriptions. There might be on the form you mentioned? I might have a look...

might be worthwhile. I also think there's something about refunding charges..

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:00 PM

^ Look at my above post, I edited it as you must have posted/wrote your post lol :p

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303705)
^ Look at my above post, I edited it as you must have posted/wrote your post lol :p

lol. yup. moving fast, and i was distracted by the fact i just poured dippy egg all down myself

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:04 PM

*Hugs All who need them *
Lit some inscence to try and create a "Calm" atmosphere free of anxiety , it;s Franckinscence scented , quite nice , I don't KNOW what frankinscence smells like . anyway , try and usher the urges away a bit *Ushers*

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2303547)
Well I read 6 pages of posts and didn't retain much... though if I remember right Hels was referring to Iron tabs for anemia.
Oliver, that sucks about your situation. Have you pulled the teacher aside after class and talked about it?
It's ok Kat. I totally understand. I'm Crimson. :)
Last night was infuriating but I WoWed my way through. This morning my MIL was supposed to bring me to work since she doesn't come to work much later then she screwed it up. Apparently her curling her hair was more important than getting me to work on time. She finally left the house with me when I was supposed to be getting to work. *face/palm* So I decided to say **** it and take the bus to and from work so I don't have to deal with the stress and b.s. and be late all the time.

Hi crimson. the bus sounds like a good idea. sorry it's taken me ages to respond and its a pretty pathetic response at that, but the ward is moving so fast in patches that I just can't keep up!

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303713)
*Hugs All who need them *
Lit some inscence to try and create a "Calm" atmosphere free of anxiety , it;s Franckinscence scented , quite nice , I don't KNOW what frankinscence smells like . anyway , try and usher the urges away a bit *Ushers*

inscence is good. sandlewood is one of the best calming scents/

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303710)
lol. yup. moving fast, and i was distracted by the fact i just poured dippy egg all down myself

Bless you darling.

I think I've just worked out why I feel so sick but I don't know if I'm right? Argh, frustrating :( Think it's down to the pill, as I started taking it Friday. Might be wrong...

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303732)
Bless you darling.

I think I've just worked out why I feel so sick but I don't know if I'm right? Argh, frustrating :( Think it's down to the pill, as I started taking it Friday. Might be wrong...

could be sweetie, I can't remember what i was like on the pill. never took it frequently or regularly enough. I ended up on a jab..never ever ever again. Is that the only thing that you've changed recently?

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:15 PM

Sandlewood hmm? *Pokes through his inscence collection* OH! I have that! I'll try it next time , thanx for the tip :)
And yes I have a "collection" 10 Packets is a collection methinks.

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:17 PM

Hmmm Helen , that could be the problem , especially since you've only been on it for a few days , maybe look at the info leaflet that came with it? sometimes unpleasant side affects can go after a little while .

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303750)
Sandlewood hmm? *Pokes through his inscence collection* OH! I have that! I'll try it next time , thanx for the tip :)
And yes I have a "collection" 10 Packets is a collection methinks.

that's 10 packets more than me..i think..lol. I havn't burnt anything like that for ages because of babbit. I havn't even dug in my candle/incense box, so I don't know what I have in there! Maybe i should light some..? maybe not, dad's not too keen on it, lol.

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:19 PM

Nausua is one of the side effects of the medication & I've only been on a few days & stuff. So I think it's that :(

Oh Holby City is triggering me bahaha, I don't care :P It just had someone who OD'd (Y)

Mark, you sound like you've been saving up pills to OD? :( I hope I'm wrong....

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303763)
Nausua is one of the side effects of the medication & I've only been on a few days & stuff. So I think it's that :(

Oh Holby City is triggering me bahaha, I don't care :P It just had someone who OD'd (Y)

Mark, you sound like you've been saving up pills to OD? :( I hope I'm wrong....

bless you. I hope you feel better soon sweet. Oh dear, I avoid programmes like that unless jack's here too, don't think that they do me any good.

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 08:27 PM

*peeks in*

am still anxious but not as bad as i'm not as cold. if that makes any sense.

i do need to die. :'( but i can't. :'(

i feel so stupid. :-X

there was something i wanted to respond to (sorry, so many posts!!) but i can't remember what it was... bloody pathetic fool. :'(

*hides in her hole* :o

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:28 PM

Helen , Don't worry , I meant I have 10 packets of Inscence , not of pills to OD on , I 'm sorry :S

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 08:28 PM

*cuddles April*

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:32 PM

*joins in with crimson and huggles april*

You are not stupid
You are not useless
You are not going to die
You do not need to die
You need to stay here and be cuddled to death (in a nice way of course)

*finishes being authoritive and gives april a blankie and bear*

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:37 PM

* Make room for mark to huggle April too *

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:41 PM

*shuffles up and makes room for mark* in you come

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:44 PM

*cuddles everyone lots and lots*

Sorry for my mistake Mark :(

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 08:46 PM

*sits on the ceiling*
there. I'll cuddle April from here now there's more room.

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:46 PM

*cuddles helen back*

hmm, the forum menu says mark posted last......and in here I have helen...which one is lying I would like to know.

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:47 PM

Crimson, how can you be sitting on the ceiling :S :P

*cuddles Kat* Maybe you checked it before my post came through, if that makes sense???

Doikers 18-05-2010 08:47 PM

It's ok Helen. I probably could have typed it out to make it clearer at my end :)

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:47 PM

ah ha, the menu lies. *looks up at crimson* impressive trick. what you using to stay up there? helium? or a magic sticky mat?

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2303830)
It's ok Helen. I probably could have typed it out to make it clearer at my end :)

Ah well, least we've cleared it up quickly :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303831)
ah ha, the menu lies. *looks up at crimson* impressive trick. what you using to stay up there? helium? or a magic sticky mat?

Ahaha indeed :P I want to know how Crimson's up there too :o

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:49 PM

yeek it moved on quickly again. I checked after i posted about letting mark in on the cuddle and it said mark was last, but yet you'd posted helen. and now there's more posts snuck in *types ultra quick so the ward doesn't move on while she's typing*

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 08:49 PM

totally a sticky mat. think of it like a fly paper like yoga mat. :D

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303836)
yeek it moved on quickly again. I checked after i posted about letting mark in on the cuddle and it said mark was last, but yet you'd posted helen. and now there's more posts snuck in *types ultra quick so the ward doesn't move on while she's typing*

We're all just posting super fast :thumbup: But it does get overwhelming :/

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2303837)

Sounds awesome :D

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2303837)

hee. I want to invent one of those! any particular reason for your choice of seating position? and arn't you getting a massive rush of blood to the head up there?? I know i'm getting a crick in the neck :P

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303839)
We're all just posting super fast :thumbup: But it does get overwhelming :/

doesn't it just!? it's alright when it's like this, but when there are real issues being discussed then it's really quite straining on the mind. if you get what i mean.

EDIT: *breathes*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303846)
doesn't it just!? it's alright when it's like this, but when there are real issues being discussed then it's really quite straining on the mind. if you get what i mean.

I do darling, I really do. Makes you forget things..

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 08:54 PM

lol I always preferred to be either upside down or in strange places. back in my military days i'd sit atop my book case in the lotus position and eat cola gummies *shrug* I'm just odd like that.... but you shoulda seen my room mate scream when she realized I was up there lol/rofl

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303847)
I do darling, I really do. Makes you forget things..

Yeah, I noticed that I'm absorbing about as much information as a brick right now. I'm still struggling with names I've probably asked about dozens of times. and reading back is just as confusing!!!

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2303848)
lol I always preferred to be either upside down or in strange places. back in my military days i'd sit atop my book case in the lotus position and eat cola gummies *shrug* I'm just odd like that.... but you shoulda seen my room mate scream when she realized I was up there lol/rofl

lol, sounds like absolute fun. I dont think i can hold the lotus position anymore..!

PoisonedApple 18-05-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303853)
lol, sounds like absolute fun. I dont think i can hold the lotus position anymore..!

oh it was priceless.
i can do half lotus any time i want but only full lotus when i stretch my IT band out enough these days.

katnovia 18-05-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2303855)
oh it was priceless.
i can do half lotus any time i want but only full lotus when i stretch my IT band out enough these days.

i have one word... ouch. :P

MammaMia 18-05-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2303850)
Yeah, I noticed that I'm absorbing about as much information as a brick right now. I'm still struggling with names I've probably asked about dozens of times. and reading back is just as confusing!!!

Bless you sweetheart.

katnovia 18-05-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303859)
Bless you sweetheart.

*sneezes* how'd you know i was going to do that? :P ;)

katnovia 18-05-2010 09:11 PM

on a side note..I put a pic up on my profile, so you can all see what ugly mug you're talking to :P i find faces to names helps me.

Doikers 18-05-2010 09:13 PM

Ahh Kat I find faces help me remember too , You're not an "Ugly mug" whatcha talking about , I think you are pretty :)

MammaMia 18-05-2010 09:16 PM

Kat, you're not ugly, but beautiful. God why does this ward all think they're ugly :( Oh wait, I can hardly talk, so do I lol :( I knew you were going to sneeze because I'm amazing mwahahaha, nah I'm just psychic!!!

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 09:18 PM

Nice pic, Kat. :) You need to smile more though!! :D

I'm feeling better now that I'm at home and in sweats. Had the heat on full blast in the car, felt looovely. When I get cold I get anxious, since all of the muscles in my body are tensing and signalling anxiety. GRRRRR. :'(

So damn hungry, yet I wasn't at work and I left my unfinished lunch there. GRRRRR!!! And I won't be going back until Thursday as my supervisor and another person won't be there tomorrow... can work from home, whoop!! :)

Anyway.

Brrrr, my toes are cold. I think I shall get my fuzzy fleecy warm slippers...

MammaMia 18-05-2010 09:19 PM

*warms April up* Although that sounds wrong :P *and hands some food*

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 09:21 PM

Lol Hels... thanks. :) *cuddles gently* How you doing now?

*curls up next to Mark*

*cuddles Kat*

*cuddles everyone else who's about and those who aren't, too - because I'm that awesome!! :P*

I changed my profile pic to one of me and Jarrod, showing my new haircut the day after (so it doesn't look quite as awesome *pouts*) for those who didn't see the pics I posted. Yer I am lazy... :-S

Doikers 18-05-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2303919)
*warms April up* Although that sounds wrong :P *and hands some food*

Hey Helen , this made me smile :) ty. I've been so tense trying to keep the urges away I didn't realise how tense I'd gotten . HHmmm does that make any kind of sense ? *Hopes so*